Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 731826 In today’s episode of things that never happened. Why would you even give this backstory if you don’t want Elemis recs? Just waiting on an edit with a pic of the husband to complete my bingo card

Also short dated product is an absolute no no. Can’t believe they haven’t let you post about it either. I’d comment on other posts personally but it depends how much vitriol you’re able to deal with
€5 says her husband is having an affair with the Elemis girl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So has Caroline just flogged the nearly expired stuff that would be in the bargain bin at Boots to her followers? Pretending it is a wonderful exclusive offer?
Omg she literally has no shame.
Surely the Freaks at some point must realise they are just a cash cow to her.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else get spots around their mouth from applying lip balm? It’s bloody annoying. Probably equally as annoying as Caroline and her short dated spf she’s flogging 🤣
Sounds like you have a lanolin allergy/sensitivity. I have one (medically confirmed, not freaks diagnosed) and I struggle with lipsticks and lip balms. For lipstick, all I can wear is MAC, and Labello lip balm seems to be okay for me. Try looking for something vegan to see if that makes a difference, and if it does, it’s probably definitely a lanolin thing.

Reactions: 6
Looks like they are refusing all posts about it....
This is so wrong. Why can’t Caroline just hold her hands up and apologise. Is it too bleeping hard! It makes my blood boil that they advertise these “great discount premium products” that won’t be fit for use in a couple of months. If I was ordering direct from dermalogica I bet that wouldn’t happen. Scum bags.

Reactions: 13
Can I say something skincare related?

Argireline solution is bloody marvellous. Think I last tried it when I was full of botox so noticed nothing. I'm sans tox at the moment and oh my god I swear I can't move a muscle.

Also Caroline is a tit.
Interesting! How do you apply it? I’ve been using it the last couple of weeks and haven’t noticed a difference at all :D

Reactions: 2
Sounds like you have a lanolin allergy/sensitivity. I have one (medically confirmed, not freaks diagnosed) and I struggle with lipsticks and lip balms. For lipstick, all I can wear is MAC, and Labello lip balm seems to be okay for me. Try looking for something vegan to see if that makes a difference, and if it does, it’s probably definitely a lanolin thing.
I am allergic to lanolin (diagnosed by my dermatologist). Although I have to check all ingredient lists, most lip products don't contain lanolin now so I don't feel restricted. Ones to avoid are Lanolips (obviously), Eight Hour Cream, Carmex and some Bobbi Browns. I have loads of lip products from different brands which are all lanolin free. Temptalia often has make up ingredients on her site if you don't want to check through all the packaging in the shop.

Reactions: 3
The SPF kit problem reminded me that there was a problem with the previous kit. Didn’t the cleanser smell strange? Again any direct posts were moderated.

Reactions: 12
The SPF kit problem reminded me that there was a problem with the previous kit. Didn’t the cleanser smell strange? Again any direct posts were moderated.
Maybe it's shortdated stock which helps with the "discount"?

Have her “kids” (I will grant the youngest is still a kid) all had Covid then?

Reactions: 2
Yes the Oskia cleanser , the owner was on to it straight away if I recall but Hirons just shrugged her shoulders and didn’t give a tit.

• Sad
Maybe it's shortdated stock which helps with the "discount"?
I would hope CH wouldn’t try that without declaring it.
I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she wouldn’t have known.
Why does she take ages to address any issues though?

Reactions: 3
Interesting! How do you apply it? I’ve been using it the last couple of weeks and haven’t noticed a difference at all :D
I just bung it on my forehead and 11s and pat it around eyes. Morning and night, let it sink in then stick on my moisturiser. I get the heavy forehead feeling I get with botox and struggle to move my very mobile brows. Only using it since Monday evening mind but I noticed this sensation about an hour after first application. I'm kinda blown away.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m not in the least surprised that there’s an issue with one of the items in the kit. I’m disgusted and appalled, but not surprised. It happens time and again, and all Hirons will do is avoid the issue until it goes away or she can’t avoid it any longer, then shift the blame onto the brand.

My guess is that she knew about this all along and that it’s partly how she’s managed to keep the price of the kits down. Anyone who’s bought a kit would be wise to check the manufacture and / or use by dates on every product in there because if this has happened once, it could happen again. It’s not a mistake.

Reactions: 8
I just bung it on my forehead and 11s and pat it around eyes. Morning and night, let it sink in then stick on my moisturiser. I get the heavy forehead feeling I get with botox and struggle to move my very mobile brows. Only using it since Monday evening mind but I noticed this sensation about an hour after first application. I'm kinda blown away.
I use it the same way. I got that heavy forehead feeling you mention on first application but I haven’t felt it since and my brows move just fine. I guess I’m just not as receptive to it, dammit :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Disappointing DeeDee! Dis-A-ppointing!

Are they still losing their tit over deliveries?

Reactions: 1
This is seriously what she thinks of her fans/freaks whatever they are. I have followed CH for a long time but the way she speaks to the people who make her her money actually disgusts me now
To be fair it is a totally ridiculous and irritating question .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree that it's a ridiculous and irritating question but it's one to ignore surely. Caroline gets off on outrage

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.