Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9A0C98C0-B4C6-4528-ADF5-153CA4660150.jpeg

Long time lurker, but THIS has finally pushed me to post… lady with the CH obsessed husband and tales of him telling nurses to double cleanse/telling wedding guests to wear SPF/wanting to invite CH to a play has posted this…. I feel like the lies are getting more and more elaborate. What’s interesting, looking at her post history she only seems to post things like this when she’s made a few posts that have had no interest :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Yeah after spending hours and hours in a&e after breaking an ankle the priority is absolutely going to be skincare shopping. She needs help, what a fantasist

Reactions: 27
It’s sad that someone could even press send on that post.

A desperately needy and attention seeking post like that beggars belief. He’s the one supposedly been given a new lease of life and they’re going skincare shopping?

Did 84 people actually reply back with suggestions? , they’re not doing her any favours by feeding the drama.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 734808
Long time lurker, but THIS has finally pushed me to post… lady with the CH obsessed husband and tales of him telling nurses to double cleanse/telling wedding guests to wear SPF/wanting to invite CH to a play has posted this…. I feel like the lies are getting more and more elaborate. What’s interesting, looking at her post history she only seems to post things like this when she’s made a few posts that have had no interest :oops:
That’s the same woman again?! She seriously seems deranged. Why do I have Eminem’s ‘Stan’ playing in my head whenever I read about a post from her…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 734808
In today’s edition of things that didn’t happen 🙄 Seriously how can people be so needy?

Reactions: 13
It’s sad that someone could even press send on that post.

A desperately needy and attention seeking post like that beggars belief. He’s the one supposedly been given a new lease of life and they’re going skincare shopping?

Did 84 people actually reply back with suggestions? , they’re not doing her any favours by feeding the drama.
Going skincare shopping for him, apparently he is putting skincare suggestions in the hands of the freaks 🙄 However I thought he was already a skincare expert himself

Reactions: 14
View attachment 734808
Wait this is the same woman 🤯 Christ

• Wow
Reactions: 12
has anyone seen Caroline’s reply to the lady complaining about the short spf date and how her post about it didn’t get approved on freaks?
it’s so rude omg I cannot fathom talking to someone who spent hundreds of pounds at your company like that! Literally said something like ‘you’re new here, we don’t do things like that we aren’t TK Maxx’ and called get out saying an admin has already messaged her why is she posting instead of replying to them. Absolutely wild hahaha
I’m not someone who is big on customer service, as long as you aren’t rude I’m cool (and even if employees are a little bit short or rude with me I’ll let it slide as a bad day because dealing with customers can be an awful and thankless job), but Caroline isn’t on minimum wage in a coffee shop. She’s got people who have shelled out so much money because of her, who feel cheated and she’s talking to them like they’re tit on her shoes!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The same woman claimed she has just had cancer. She also claims to be a ICU nurse, yet one of her patients was reading "The Bible".

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is this the same woman who wanted to share how her patient felt 'empowered' to get HRT because of CH?

I honestly don't believe this husband exists. The stories all sound like a fantasy madcap romcom- the dancing until he breaks an ankle, the wedding speech, etc.

Reactions: 17
She's not a fantasist, she's a troll and she's after free skincare. Someone should collate her posting history and call her out.

Reactions: 17
She's not a fantasist, she's a troll and she's after free skincare. Someone should collate her posting history and call her out.
I’m someone who usually ignores trolls but you’re right, someone should challenge what she’s written.

Reactions: 6
Is this the same woman who wanted to share how her patient felt 'empowered' to get HRT because of CH?

I honestly don't believe this husband exists. The stories all sound like a fantasy madcap romcom- the dancing until he breaks an ankle, the wedding speech, etc.
The very same. I didn't know ICU patients were so talkative...or read books. She is really not well....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tell the freaks before friends, family? Honestly, she needs help. Instead of calling her out she should be ignored- replying just feeds this

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.