Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone interested in #spfgate, I’m getting a new one sent out. Apparently the team are “embarrassed” this has happened. Yeah, so bleeping embarrassed Caroline hasn’t come out and asked everyone to check their spf expires as they are all entitled to a new one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she lived in the US when she was very small, might be wrong though. She's also from Liverpool and Ireland too. Gets around does our Cazza.
It gives her an edge y'know and is possibly the reason she is the authority on everything :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
For anyone interested in #spfgate, I’m getting a new one sent out. Apparently the team are “embarrassed” this has happened. Yeah, so bleeping embarrassed Caroline hasn’t come out and asked everyone to check their spf expires as they are all entitled to a new one!
Are they trying to make out yours is just a one-off that slipped through the “rigorous quality control checks”? It’s fantastic that you’re getting a replacement, but scandalous if all the products are short dated and they’re only dealing with them on an individual case by case basis, if and when someone notices and complains. That’s why they don’t want (and are blocking) social media posts about it. Disgusting attitude towards their customers. Hirons is rinsing them for all she can get.

Reactions: 11
And its an spf with a short date too. I mean that's kinda irresponsible, tell you the truth I wouldn't even know how to check dates on product.

Reactions: 7
And its an spf with a short date too. I mean that's kinda irresponsible, tell you the truth I wouldn't even know how to check dates on product.
Mm me neither - and I imagine she was counting on a lot of people being the same 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
A full pipette on the 3 areas. Why the heck is this working for me now and not you guys?
Don't get me wrong I'm booked for the tox in 3weeks.
I'm definitely not using enough, great to hear im going to slather it on and see if it makes a difference 😁

Reactions: 2
Ava hirons is such a plain jane, even when she's filtered to the hills. She'll never happen cos she's nothing special, just your average wannabe teen.

Reactions: 14
She can’t have a dog because she has 4 kids. I wonder when on earth her kids will be adults and out their mother’s hair. So peculiar. I’m not saying my parents ceased any involvement with me at 18 but I definitely freed up some of their time when I went to uni and then went on with my life after it was finished.

Hated the tone of that Q&A. I wonder if she’s going to turn into one of those people who now does London down (“I am so over London”).

Reactions: 13
I find it fascinating that all of her adult kids are on her payroll and 2 of 3 of them are trying to go down the influencer/ Instagram/ youtuber road.

Reactions: 13
She can’t have a dog because she has 4 kids. I wonder when on earth her kids will be adults and out their mother’s hair. So peculiar. I’m not saying my parents ceased any involvement with me at 18 but I definitely freed up some of their time when I went to uni and then went on with my life after it was finished.

Hated the tone of that Q&A. I wonder if she’s going to turn into one of those people who now does London down (“I am so over London”).
Course she’s over London , she’s in the Somerset countryside now , she just can’t bear to let her sheep know she shelled out £2 million on a truly beautiful Georgian house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it fascinating that all of her adult kids are on her payroll and 2 of 3 of them are trying to go down the influencer/ Instagram/ youtuber road.
She’s a Momager! Maybe that’s what she means by being too busy for anything else.

Yes, I suppose I read the over London comment knowing she left quite a while ago. I wonder why the smoke and mirrors about it. Unless that’s what she was referring to with the UK’s dreadful tall poppy culture - she is successful, she has upgraded her life - she will be knocked for that?

Reactions: 1

She said on one of the previous answers that "her kids are grown up, she doesn't do the school run and the freedom is real" - absolutely agree but then she's implying that her hands are full with four kids? When three of them are adults? Make it make sense.

She's a grandmother now for God's sake, she's not seriously still at the beck and call of all her kids is she?

Reactions: 12
I think she’s so used to trotting out that line that she doesn’t even think about it. But yes, I noted her recently saying they were grown now and she had freedom.

It’s all just talk for the sake of talk isn’t it. She never reveals anything new or interesting (perhaps that’s more about the questions that come in). I could write her answers for her.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her not having the freedom these days, it’s there if she wants it. It’s because she loves to be in control and so heavily involved in all of their lives. That’s the reason she claims she doesn’t have time for things outside of her kids. That’ll be part of the reason she’s bought that house too, so that there’s room for them all. Most parents are looking to downsize as their kids get older and move on with their own lives, can’t see her being that keen somehow.

I thought the comment about London was a bit crappy tbh. Thought she loved the place. Wouldn’t hear a word against it when she lived there, but now she’s got out she’s over it. What a privilege.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So she's now being sneery about the city her kids were born and grew up in, not to mention it being her home for god knows how long and where she built her career (and wealth). What a silly cow

Reactions: 8
Never forget *her kids didn’t/ don’t need to go to university because they were born in central London. WTF.

*on some podcast or other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.