Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I bought kit 1. The dermalogica spa has an expiry of 11/21!!! I’ve posted in the freaks groups twice now asking if anyone’s is the same and both times they have denied my post 😂😂

must be because I’m not blowing smoke up their queens arse, bleeping weapons

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So I bought kit 1. The dermalogica spa has an expiry of 11/21!!! I’ve posted in the freaks groups twice now asking if anyone’s is the same and both times they have denied my post 😂😂

must be because I’m not blowing smoke up their queens arse, bleeping weapons
It’s popped up in a couple of conversations about kits arriving and everyone is in the same boat. Shouldn’t last you until then if you start using it now but not much help if you’ve just opened a different SPF!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bloody ridiculous charging that much and can’t use the sfp beyond 11/21. I didn’t spend that much money to receive a short dated product. I’m going to email them since they won’t accept my post on Facebook

Reactions: 16
I bet she’s quietly fuming. I can’t imagine it would occur to anyone on the team to check expiration dates, they’d have started packing the bags as soon as the products were in. This might be the last time we see Dermologica in a kit.

Reactions: 7
Wow. Sending short dated stock, how nice Caroline
Yet she’d be the first to call out a company who did this.
Just wait for the Freaks to start posting “We love you Queen Caroline. We don’t care about the short date because the kit was such fantastic value so we don’t mind binning it in November!” 🤮

EDIT: oh and of course it won’t be her fault, she trusted them to meet her high standards and was let down…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can I say something skincare related?

Argireline solution is bloody marvellous. Think I last tried it when I was full of botox so noticed nothing. I'm sans tox at the moment and oh my god I swear I can't move a muscle.

Also Caroline is a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Argireline solution is bloody marvellous. Think I last tried it when I was full of botox so noticed nothing. I'm sans tox at the moment and oh my god I swear I can't move a muscle.

Also Caroline is a tit.
Ordering it now!, cheers ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else get spots around their mouth from applying lip balm? It’s bloody annoying. Probably equally as annoying as Caroline and her short dated spf she’s flogging 🤣

Reactions: 5
advertising Weleda on her Instagram story… isn’t Weleda classic ‘clean beauty’? 🤔🤔
I noticed a couple of days ago that REN is called REN Clean Skincare now. Were they using the word clean when they were in her kit? I looked at the FAQs in the hope it was more about environmental practices and packaging but nope, there’s a big long list of ingredients they don’t use. I have a similar vendetta to CH about clean skincare but it’s because I spent a fortune (and several years) on natural products that either did nothing or brought me out in a rash

Reactions: 5

Also Caroline is a tit.
Sold! Is it only available from The Ordinary?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
714B43A9-06EF-4C1D-BCE7-37E97118CA6B.jpeg
In today’s episode of things that never happened. Why would you even give this backstory if you don’t want Elemis recs? Just waiting on an edit with a pic of the husband to complete my bingo card

Also short dated product is an absolute no no. Can’t believe they haven’t let you post about it either. I’d comment on other posts personally but it depends how much vitriol you’re able to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.