Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Dan Wootton needs to fuck off, saying this shouldn’t have happened. Fucking cunt, he works for the worst newspaper rag for dragging celebs through the dirt, doing most of the dragging himself. Fucking moron.

I’ve seen someone else blaming Love Island, because it’s the third Love Island death - fuck off, nothing to do with Love Island.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
This is what annoyed me about all this, yes she assaulted him BUT we don't know what he did to provoke her(if he did) anyway.

If your best female mate had a lamp over her head from her boyfriend, would you ask her what she did to provoke him?? Domestic violence works both ways, both males and females should be accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I'm sure her old boyfriend that was on the apprentice said she was a nightmare and aggressive towards him. If I remember rightly he said at one point she threatened to hurt/kill herself and him if he left her?

I've never like Caroline flack tbh! Always something about her I just can't put my finger on

Reactions: 85

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
the woman is dead and I hate going back to this but.

this thread started because she was arrested for domestic abuse, that case was a serious case, and as others have pointed out if it had been a male that was arrested he’d have been dragged over hot coals by the public and the media.

Caroline received the same scrutiny, and I’m glad they treated her case in the same way they would a male despite the tragic ending.
Abuse is abuse.

but let me ask this, next time a celebrity fucks up, next time they’re caught with an underage minor, or caught getting abusive with their partner, should that not be reported on *just incase* the person involved might take their life.

And i’m not condoning any abuse sent to her, her family or friends.
but the conversation around her arrest and her actions needed to be held, despite how it’s turned out it NEEDED to be held so men and women know domestic violence is not ok and will not be tolerated anywhere, famous or not.

on another note it boils my piss seeing influencers using this as an excuse to drag gossip forums because we keep THEM in line.

such a pathetic thing to do on the back of someone’s death.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
D

Deleted member

A fight at that time in the morning says one thing to me...cocaine. Probably sat up all night on on it

Reactions: 74

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
quick message to those who come onto a gossip thread to blame people for gossiping.

Someone who takes their life, makes that awful, awful decision because of extremely bad mental health
A public figure goes into their profession KNOWING the pros and cons of living in the public eye.
and unfortunately Caroline had a taste of both.
its a pity she didn’t get help, it’s a pity she couldn’t save herself, I won’t even blame her family and friends.
nobody is to blame, it’s just a shit situation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Screenshot_20200215-184155~2.png

The comments on her boyfriend/ex boyfriends Instagram are absolutely vile. People truly are horrific. As if he isn't already blaming himself!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thoughts are with her family.

Not much else I can say because I’ve made many posts on this thread,
I also don’t regret them,
I can pass comment on a public figure who’s put their lives online, we all do it, it’s normal, it doesn’t make us bad people for passing judgement or gossiping about her,
and it doesn’t make her a bad person because she (publicly) messed up in the last few years

I feel sorry for her parents and family left behind, and for her.
nobody ever wants to see a life end like this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Yel

Chatty Member
Just replace her with an Alexa then donate Flacks £1.2 million fee to a domestic violence charity that helps both men and women.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Wow. This is awful. Domestic abuse on men is never really spoken about. I have never liked her. Especially when she dated Harry Styles and he was so young.

Reactions: 57
Wow. This is awful. Domestic abuse on men is never really spoken about. I have never liked her. Especially when she dated Harry Styles and he was so young.
Definitely!!
And let's be honest, if she was a man and was charged with this, she'd lose her a job!
Shouldn't be any different because she's a woman.

Reactions: 55

Instamoron

He didn’t seem to have a job when he was with her? I always thought he went to Australia to be with Courtney his BFF from big brother?!

Yes I get what he’s implying but feel like he’s jumping on the bandwagon for some attention, same when he posted about getting out of a toxic relationship. I didn’t like him in big brother so don’t have a very good impression of him. Also they split and then got back together again so more fool him if she was abusive.
Courtney Act has been in London doing TV shows I believe. I actually follow Andrew on Instagram and I like him from what I’ve seen. He moved away to get away, the media destroyed his mental health after the split.

I’m sorry, but I find it disgusting that you’ve said “more fool him (for going back) if she was abusive” - Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Do you know the fear people are given by their abuser? Do you understand people’s confidence being chipped away over time, believing that their abuser is the only person who will ever look at them, and that the abuse is their own fault? I could go on, but I won’t because it brings me back some horrific memories that I’m not actually ready to deal with just yet.... Things aren’t as black and white as they seem, and to seemingly victim shame someone in an abusive relationship is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I thought she looked like a sad old tart dressed in a miniskirt and fuck me boots to a hearing. Shitshow.
22590920-7820971-image-m-42_1577105467424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

String Man

VIP Member
Twitter can be brutal. Lots of comments about her clothing choice ("When you have court @ 3pm, Fabric London @ 9 ")

I know the situation isn't funny but ...

1577139622392.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

String Man

VIP Member
Wow, that report (if accurate) is very telling. Her behaviour at the police station alone would normally result in charges. Sounds like she was totally out of control.

"After being taken into custody, Flack – whom the court heard was 'manipulative' towards Mr Burton and accused him of ruining her life - allegedly flipped over a table and had to be restrained on the ground by police."

Is her boyfriend a giant or is the Policeman one of the 7 dwarves?

1577111933183.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I thought she looked like a sad old tart dressed in a miniskirt and fuck me boots to a hearing. Shitshow.
In what world do you wake up in the morning, peruse your wardrobe for a court outfit, and come up with that?? 😆 I mean don't get me wrong she has an incredible figure, but if there was a day for a plain long-trousered suit this was it! Daft tart!

• Haha
Reactions: 50