Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere in January that love island we’re hoping to get her back for the summer series?

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell. The media have a lot of blood on their hands! The Sun being the worst of all hounding her day after day for headlines yet now posting a tribute to her saying she will be missed... so sad!

Reactions: 5
It hasn't made the BBC news at 6. Could it be fake? Or the BBC just in a panic as they haven't prepared an obituary?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s wrong of people to blame the media. She chose a career in the media, of course things she does/did would be made public. She did not live a perfect life and she was not a victim, I’m sorry but she wasn’t. If she took her own life (on purpose or accidentally) then it was because of her own behaviour and her own demons.

It’s so sad though, not just that she’s died so young but that she lived the way she did. I’m looking at my one year old daughter right now and praying that she lives a happy, fulfilled life and makes the right choices and she never has to endure any kind of mental illness because it is heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It hasn't made the BBC news at 6. Could it be fake? Or the BBC just in a panic as they haven't prepared an obituary?
There is a quote from the family confirming her death.
A family statement read: "We can confirm that our Caroline passed away today on the 15th February.

"We would ask that the press both respect the privacy of the family at this difficult time."

that was on the Independent website.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So sad. ITV must be running about right about now. Ant gets a welcome back on stage at awards show. PS is protected. Caroline commits suicide. Absolutely dreadful. This broadcaster is reminding me so much of The Morning Show series right now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Her boyfriend will be extremely vulnerable right now. I hope he isn’t blaming himself for causing this by calling the police that night but no doubt he will think that. Poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
It’s a shock to hear about anyone dying unexpectedly no matter what you thought of them, I am very very sorry for her family though

Reactions: 5
Her boyfriend will be extremely vulnerable right now. I hope he isn’t blaming himself for causing this by calling the police that night but no doubt he will think that. Poor guy.
This just crossed my mind as well. I hope that he doesn’t feel guilty because that type of thing can follow you for the rest of your life if you let it. From the newspaper reports, he was concerned for his safety at the time and totally valid in calling the police.

I also agree with others here that say that her suicide is not the fault of the media. The story was reported because she was a public figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't been this shocked since pixie geldof.

The focus probably should be mental health, it's one of the biggest killers of young people.

Reactions: 27
quick message to those who come onto a gossip thread to blame people for gossiping.

Someone who takes their life, makes that awful, awful decision because of extremely bad mental health
A public figure goes into their profession KNOWING the pros and cons of living in the public eye.
and unfortunately Caroline had a taste of both.
its a pity she didn’t get help, it’s a pity she couldn’t save herself, I won’t even blame her family and friends.
nobody is to blame, it’s just a tit situation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.