Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’ve recently found out my brother is being physically assaulted by his wife. Today it happened whilst he was holding their 1 year old son. He’s 6 foot and hefty. She’s 5.5 and slim. When she was pregnant she had him by the throat and was awful to him and he’s never ever retaliated because it’s not in him. He’s a gentle giant.

it’s been alleged that Caroline Flack was this type of person. Physically abusiveof the men she was in relationships with. Regardless of drink or drugs she had a dark side that was hidden from her public persona. My SIL (now to be ex) is so sickly sweet to people and when she thinks no one is watching or listening is vile to my brother / her husband. I was taken in by her. Didn’t believe she’d be like that and yet I’ve now heard it and seen it with my own eyes.

if this was the other way round my brother would have been arrested and slaughtered for it. wouldn’t be any sympathy for him.

so why is it now there’s sympathy for her because she’s taken her own life? It’s absolutely tragic and I really feel for her family and close friends. I feel for her partner who will no doubt now feel guilty for the rest of his life.
I don’t think she could have coped with the court case. Clearly something we don’t know has happened and evidence will have been due to come out and the thought of this has got to her. So much so she couldn’t live with it. It wreaks of a guilty attitude. Im sorry if that offends someone but it does to me. Makes me think what couldn’t she face and why.

I hope her parents will find some comfort in that now she is no longer tormented

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Dizzy

VIP Member
Don’t hate me for this, I know her family will be absolutely distraught but the statement I found a little cold Maybe referring to her as our Caroline, not our beautiful daughter, darling daughter, vivacious etc. Maybe the solicitor wrote it or they were rushing to release something.
I think Our Caroline is very loving and affectionate. And they must be in unbelievable shock ATM.

Reactions: 48

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I’ve been lurking on the Hinch and MODFOD threads FOREVER and this story has finally prompted me to post. This is driving me nuts....loving adult couples just do not have screaming matches and throw stuff at each other and they definitely don’t result in bloodied phone calls to the police (if this is you, sorry but reassess your relationship, it won’t last, it is not “passion” you are kidding yourselves).

Caroline needs to ditch her addiction to young idiot men who enable whatever else she is addicted to. She needs to sober up and straighten herself out. She’s clearly horribly insecure and this results in jealous rages. Please stay single, go to therapy, learn to love yourself....and ditch the mini skirts in court 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Deffo cocaine related.
Flack does love the gak!

Editing to say:- I have friends who work in TV, and they see her off her tits and hear stories in their “circles”.
Oh man don’t stop there. It’s a gossip site. Start gossiping 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Luce0331

VIP Member
Oh god the new presenter suggestions on here are awful 😂 Emily atack, amber davies, Emma Willis! Irritating as thrush all of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Her boyfriend will be extremely vulnerable right now. I hope he isn’t blaming himself for causing this by calling the police that night but no doubt he will think that. Poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
okay so i may get totally utterly scrutinised for this

ok its sad shes gone and committed suicide so we think HOWEVER

if this was a man everyone would be saying he was weak he was a woman beater he should rot in hell hes an abuser etc etc so why are all the tissues out for Caroline fair enough there was no proof HOWEVER again if this was a man everyone would be saying somthing completly diffrent no diffrent then when these sex abuse allegations come out everyone defends the victim i just feel its all a little bit sexist prepared for all the hate im gonna get lol

• Heart
Reactions: 44

AC_23

Chatty Member
I think it’s wrong of people to blame the media. She chose a career in the media, of course things she does/did would be made public. She did not live a perfect life and she was not a victim, I’m sorry but she wasn’t. If she took her own life (on purpose or accidentally) then it was because of her own behaviour and her own demons.

It’s so sad though, not just that she’s died so young but that she lived the way she did. I’m looking at my one year old daughter right now and praying that she lives a happy, fulfilled life and makes the right choices and she never has to endure any kind of mental illness because it is heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

gigi_93

VIP Member
Can’t believe Dan Wootton tweeting about how much he loved her. Dan fucking wootton!! Hypocrital piece of shit

Reactions: 41

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Dan Wootton needs to fuck off, saying this shouldn’t have happened. Fucking cunt, he works for the worst newspaper rag for dragging celebs through the dirt, doing most of the dragging himself. Fucking moron.

I’ve seen someone else blaming Love Island, because it’s the third Love Island death - fuck off, nothing to do with Love Island.
If you look up the word 'Cunt' in the dictionary I hear there is a photo of Dan Wootton next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So sad. ITV must be running about right about now. Ant gets a welcome back on stage at awards show. PS is protected. Caroline commits suicide. Absolutely dreadful. This broadcaster is reminding me so much of The Morning Show series right now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39