Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that might be the case. I don't know how it works, but I would hope the CPA disregard what the witness says as so many victims of domestic abuse don't want their abuser to be prosecuted.
I just think this tactic may have been a mistake if she was hoping to see her boyfriend any time soon. Given the CPS dropping the case looks unlikely & the low threshold for common assault she may regret pleading NG & not seeing her boyfriend agin until March.

Reactions: 2
Putting aside the banging him over the head with a lamp while he slept and having to be restrained on the floor whilst in custody sitch..... WTAF is she wearing?! She looks like a hooker!
Omg I thought the exact same thing....why is it she loves to expose her legs this much?!?! Even in court!!!!!

hardly any makeup to make her look innocent but she just looks like tit.
The no make up tactic so she looks stressed, tired and vunerable....ha ha ha

Reactions: 6
Oh god I actually almost feel sorry for her. Maybe because I’ve been there - well, no not really been in her situation where I’ve battered a boyfriend but been close to losing my tit so royally that employers/neighbours/acquaintances might get an inclination, that despite my best efforts, I’m a nut job.

So yeah, I kinda feel for the hot mess that is Caroline Flack. She’s got a job we’d all love and be good at (ok, look straight ahead and strut until you get to the sofas. Read cue card, flick hair, lick lips. Money will be deposited by Friday).

However, she hasn’t moved on from that difficult teen love period. I remember wild fights with my boyfriend at 16 and we didn’t even have social media in those days. Everything was so intense, my fears, my rages, were symptoms of ‘real love’ .
And then you grow up. Realise what you felt might be a sign of borderline personality disorder (only me feels this pain, this love so intensely and painfully). You get married, have kids and being insane on a Wednesday night because you drank too much or snorted too many lines becomes a bit lame. You’d never dream of dating a man years younger because they bring you back to those insecure times.

You‘re not Dorian Gray girl. Old age gets all of us in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just catching up on the flacks day in court. Can’t believe she’s pled not guilty and there’s so much evidence against her. So much has come out today, him saying she’s tried to kill him?! She’s actually pathetic turning up to court in a mini dress and knee high boots.

the link posted earlier about andrew Brady calling the cops this time last year. Well it’s certainly history repeating itself, I remember being confused about their dramatic relationship last year. The break ups, the make ups and then getting the dog and all the drama. Andrew Brady took all the blame last year but now it seems the common denominator is Caroline. I wonder where their dog is now?

Reactions: 7
Twitter can be brutal. Lots of comments about her clothing choice ("When you have court @ 3pm, Fabric London @ 9 ")

I know the situation isn't funny but ...

1577139622392.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her outfit was awful. She should get new PR they’re doing nothing for her. If you want to look ‘sexy’ for court look at Naomi Campbell, not Shirley from Eastenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reading all these comments I know wonder if the outfit choice is part of the pr. Make her look as unhinged as possible so that when she makes her comeback after rehab she looks as fresh as a daisy

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the flacks day in court. Can’t believe she’s pled not guilty and there’s so much evidence against her. So much has come out today, him saying she’s tried to kill him?! She’s actually pathetic turning up to court in a mini dress and knee high boots.

the link posted earlier about andrew Brady calling the cops this time last year. Well it’s certainly history repeating itself, I remember being confused about their dramatic relationship last year. The break ups, the make ups and then getting the dog and all the drama. Andrew Brady took all the blame last year but now it seems the common denominator is Caroline. I wonder where their dog is now?
That’s funny that it happened to him this time last year, they say domestic abuse always gets worse around Christmas.

What a car crash, I just cannot believe that she didn’t plead guilty, And go down the well trodden celeb path of getting masses of sympathy, getting some ‘treatment’ and get back to work pronto. She has elongated the agony of daily trashings until the court hearing. If the CPS have body cam footage, phone recordings, and police testimony they must feel fairly sure they have sufficient evidence to proceed.
As a complete aside, I’ve always thought it was hilarious the way that she stands in a cross legged pose to try and hide her very bandy legs. 🦵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a car crash, I just cannot believe that she didn’t plead guilty, And go down the well trodden celeb path of getting masses of sympathy, getting some ‘treatment’ and get back to work pronto. She has elongated the agony of daily trashings until the court hearing. If the CPS have body cam footage, phone recordings, and police testimony they must feel fairly sure they have sufficient evidence to proceed.
As a complete aside, I’ve always thought it was hilarious the way that she stands in a cross legged pose to try and hide her very bandy legs. 🦵
In this day and age of technology, CCTV and people with mobile phones - it is far better to just plead guilty and make amends than bury your head in the sand. What does she think is going to happen, especially if she was throwing around tables at the police station 🤦‍♀️ Clearly she thinks she is more important than she is. Just fuckig ridiculous that these "celebrities" can behave like this in 2019 and still think it is ok

Really not defending her, and not particularly a fan - but it sounds like she's mentally unstable if she's threatened to kill herself more than once - do worry that her getting abuse until March now constantly isn't going to help her and really hope it doesn't tip her over the edge and she does get any help she needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Caroline and Lewis are now back following each other on insta, wonder how long that will last. i reallly hope she seeks help for her anger and control issues. There have been too many dramatic scenes with boyfriends a lot younger than her. She’s clearly got issues to deal with and fighting with or attacking her boyfriends is not the way to deal with them. Lewis said on his stories that all couples have arguments, I think he needs to reevaluate what he considers a lovers tiff.

Caroline has the dog (Ruby). Makes me 🤮 when she lets the dog lick her all over her face.

Wonder if the poor dog was cowering in the corner while Caroline was going psycho?

#saveruby

I can't stand the Flack, but has anyone considered she might have plead not guilty because there's another version of events?

This whole business of hitting a guy on the head with a lamp *while he's asleep* never rang true for me. I mean, if that's true, then it's not heat-of-the-argument stuff, it's calculated-cold-blooded-murder stuff. Even for a troubled hothead like Caroline, it just doesn't make sense. She's more about the confrontation. EDIT TO ADD: the only source we have for the "while asleep" story is Lewis himself.

Then there's the perfect boyfriend himself, loyally standing by his woman. Is Lewis the truly forgiving type, or does he just want to get back into Caroline's good graces so that she forgives his philandering?

Don't even get me started on Andrew Brady. Anyone who saw him on CBB knows he's a vain fame bleep and a user. He's an Apprentice reject, FFS. He'll say anything to stay relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It will be interesting to hear her side of the story. If this was in the heat of the argument and she hit him with the lamp then it’s still no excuse, it’s all he said , she said.

She still smashed his head, as he was bleeding. She is a grown woman, she shouldn’t be reading his phone and if she had any self respect she would have asked him to leave and conducted her self in a more dignified manner. Yes some relationships have issues but after dating for a few months there shouldn’t be all this toxic crap to deal with.

I’m not really aware of Andrew Brady, not an apprentice or CBB fan. But since breaking up with her for the 10th time being vilified by the media he has moved half way across the world and not courted the media until this has come out about Caroline.

I’m sure Lewis feels bad that his 999 call has ruined her career , but he still made the call and felt it was justified at the time.

Reactions: 17
I can't stand the Flack, but has anyone considered she might have plead not guilty because there's another version of events?

This whole business of hitting a guy on the head with a lamp *while he's asleep* never rang true for me. I mean, if that's true, then it's not heat-of-the-argument stuff, it's calculated-cold-blooded-murder stuff. Even for a troubled hothead like Caroline, it just doesn't make sense. She's more about the confrontation. EDIT TO ADD: the only source we have for the "while asleep" story is Lewis himself.
Hadn't she been looking at his phone and found texts she didn't like? If she'd been scrolling through them getting progressively more and more angry, then throwing something at him to wake him up to have the argument might have seemed a reasonable idea to her.

• Angry
Hadn't she been looking at his phone and found texts she didn't like? If she'd been scrolling through them getting progressively more and more angry, then throwing something at him to wake him up to have the argument might have seemed a reasonable idea to her.
Yes it said somewhere that she took his phone while he was sleeping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.