Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
I actually agree with you here, I'm for sure not a Flack top fan, I think she's super annoying but that comment is the same as when a man tells you his ex was 'crazy'. I trust no man who ever says that.
Exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

That said, as someone else mentioned, I always associate her with Harry styles. That article reminded me of the age difference - he was 17 and she was 31! I feel like she was let off a bit easy with that. It’s creepy. Especially if you imagine a 31 year old man, who worked on the xfactor, getting with a 17 year old female contestant after the show ended. Sure there are sometimes differences with what’s suitable for men and women, but in this context it may not have been illegal but it’s sure as hell pretty inappropriate....
Sorry for the off topic ramble. But it’s just given me a bad feeling about her ever since.

Reactions: 38

LifeOfRiley

In the 9 years I have been with my husband I have never felt the need to look through his phone while he is sleeping.

Reactions: 38

Immoslips

the whole situation is so so sad, but I can’t stop thinking about her poor dog in the flat with her no longer being alive. The poor thing must have been so frightened

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yeah, i get what you're saying. But it's another one of those societal differences in which it's apparently fine for a woman to be 'psycho' and lash out. Imagine if a man said 'I just go a bit psycho and throw shit at my wife. Lol. ' People wouldn't (and rightly so) stand for it. I really don't think it's okay either way tbh.
I’m shocked we even have to argue it, or that there is ANYONE who can excuse her behaviour with a “maybe.......”

domestic violence is still domestic violence regardless of the sex.
if It was a gay relationship and one female hit another female do we call that two women who are a “little bit psycho“ and blame it on their period 🤷‍♀️

caroline needs the bin
Ant needs the bin.
EVERYONE IN THE BIN!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't pretend I liked Caroline, because I didn't, but I am sorry she's died and for her family.

Dan Wooten needs to fuck right off, hypocritical little twat.

In this case, I don't think the love Island effect can be blamed for her death, she wasn't a contestant on the show dealing with the same issues as them.
I agree with a previous poster, a mixture of bad mental health, drink/drugs and stress of the trial.

Reactions: 36
I cannot believe there are actually people on here defending her behaviour and accusing Brady of making it all up 🤦🏼‍♀️
If two separate people accuse her of abuse then you need to think that maybe she IS abusive! If she was a man he would be absolutely done, career gone! Friends gone!

But some people on here are still defending this behaviour. I don’t care if she caught him sleeping with her best friend in their bed, abusive is abusive.

Reactions: 35

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
People are a bunch of fucking hypocrites

Beats a man up - scum of the earth

Commits suicide - such a waste of a beautiful talented life....mental health.....the media.....

If this were a man the outpouring would be completely different

• Heart
Reactions: 35

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I am shocked - I feel so sorry for her that she felt that this was her only option. I also feel terrible for her family.

I can’t help but have a suspicion that she was most likely scared as to what was going to be revealed about her in the court case and how that might have affected her future career. I maintain that nobody, male or female, should be a perpetrator of domestic violence.

That being said, it’s awful that this has happened. I hope her ex partner and family get all the help that they need because the loss of a family member, especially like this, is very traumatic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else remember when Melanie Sykes was done for beating up her partner a few years ago?? Sounded like full on domestic abuse was going on, rather than an
Isolated incident, and yet it all pretty much was swept under the rug. Same will happen here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She has made so many PR missteps:

1. Should have plead guilty
2. Should have admitted to “problems” and booked into rehab straight away
3. Should have announced she was respectfully giving her boyfriend space - no contact as per her rehab programme/bail conditions
4. Wear a professional, office-appropriate outfit to court
5. Should have issued a grovelling apology for her behaviour at the police station

It’s a shit situation but she’s made it several times worse with poor decisions in the aftermath.

Reactions: 31
She’s a disgrace
She should be ashamed of herself
She needs to lose her job
She needs locking up
She’s nasty
She’s vile
She’s smug

Well now she’s dead. Poor, poor Caroline. I hope she can now find some peace.

None of us are perfect, most of us are lucky to be able to live with our faults away from the judgment of others.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Cezanne

Oh god I actually almost feel sorry for her. Maybe because I’ve been there - well, no not really been in her situation where I’ve battered a boyfriend but been close to losing my shit so royally that employers/neighbours/acquaintances might get an inclination, that despite my best efforts, I’m a nut job.

So yeah, I kinda feel for the hot mess that is Caroline Flack. She’s got a job we’d all love and be good at (ok, look straight ahead and strut until you get to the sofas. Read cue card, flick hair, lick lips. Money will be deposited by Friday).

However, she hasn’t moved on from that difficult teen love period. I remember wild fights with my boyfriend at 16 and we didn’t even have social media in those days. Everything was so intense, my fears, my rages, were symptoms of ‘real love’ .
And then you grow up. Realise what you felt might be a sign of borderline personality disorder (only me feels this pain, this love so intensely and painfully). You get married, have kids and being insane on a Wednesday night because you drank too much or snorted too many lines becomes a bit lame. You’d never dream of dating a man years younger because they bring you back to those insecure times.

You‘re not Dorian Gray girl. Old age gets all of us in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Youbelter!

I’ve been following this thread for a while and it’s interesting seeing this case as someone who has been on the receiving end of abuse. My abuse was from my mother and even though I cut contact with her and detest her for what she did to me she is also the person I love the most in this world. I miss her because it’s all I knew and miss the cycle of abuse too as at least she was in my life. You form a trauma bond with your abuser and it’s so hard not to go back to her. I still protect her now and play down what she did to me to protect her. I care about her and this will never change. So unless you’ve been there it’s hard to explain. Everything is speculation right now but it’s entirely plausible that he loves her very much and protecting her outweighs protecting himself. It’s all very sad whatever the outcome of this

• Sad
  • Heart

Pussy Galore

Here come all the "influencers" making it about them and how trolls should be stopped.
A huge difference between a gossip website calling you out and what caroline flack went through with the media!
Awful that she felt like this was the only option left.