Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch Aftersun anyway. I watch Love Island but Caroline is hardly in it anyway, so whoever gets the gig we won't have to see much of them!

Reactions: 3
Just replace her with an Alexa then donate Flacks £1.2 million fee to a domestic violence charity that helps both men and women.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Anyone else remember when Melanie Sykes was done for beating up her partner a few years ago?? Sounded like full on domestic abuse was going on, rather than an
Isolated incident, and yet it all pretty much was swept under the rug. Same will happen here.
I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing! You can’t help remembering Melanie and how it all got forgotten about!

I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing! You can’t help remembering Melanie and how it all got forgotten about!
I don't know why people are surprised, it's very rare for these things to impact their careers in the long term. Especially when they have a a good PR team and a public persona as a super nice celebrity. Look at Johnny Depp, assualted his wife and nothing happened to him

I don't know why people are surprised, it's very rare for these things to impact their careers in the long term. Especially when they have a a good PR team and a public persona as a super nice celebrity. Look at Johnny Depp, assualted his wife and nothing happened to him
Did he though?? The Johnny Depp/Amber Heard thing isn’t clear cut

Reactions: 6
So glad Maura wasn’t picked, the way she behaved in LI was embarrassing, throwing herself on pretty much every guy there until one stuck. Hopefully she will disappear into obscurity after that ice skating show.

Reactions: 9
So glad Maura wasn’t picked, the way she behaved in LI was embarrassing, throwing herself on pretty much every guy there until one stuck. Hopefully she will disappear into obscurity after that ice skating show.
She’s definitely had her five minutes too.

In Mauras defence she did a set of stories a while ago saying she was working on something new and she would be keeping her fans in the loop. I think that’s what she’s been posting about and got caught up in the hype or CFs drama. It’s probably a fake tan line or hair extensions

Reactions: 2
Glad they listened to me 😎

I’d like Ian Sterling, he’s been there from the start and he could easily do the small amount of on screen stuff if he had guest presenters on the after show, I’d be ok with Laura Whitmore helping him out in that if needs must 😏
doesn’t have to be female 😐

E5B7C094-A530-400F-97B4-5D0855DBC784.jpeg

They better not take Flack back like they did Ant.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.