Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked like a sad old tart dressed in a miniskirt and duck me boots to a hearing. Shitshow.
22590920-7820971-image-m-42_1577105467424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I thought she looked like a sad old tart dressed in a miniskirt and duck me boots to a hearing. Shitshow.
Her whole career is based around her being a mess. Long term I doubt this will really affect her, especially with gender inequality in 2019.

She can't get community service can she? Like niomi Campbell got for battering the help in the states.

Reactions: 6
In what world do you wake up in the morning, peruse your wardrobe for a court outfit, and come up with that?? 😆 I mean don't get me wrong she has an incredible figure, but if there was a day for a plain long-trousered suit this was it! Daft tart!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I read she attacked him whilst he slept. I can't believe she pleaded not guilty though
Just been reading about the case online, there’s evidence from the police, the telephone operator and footage from police body cameras that show the bloody mess they were in and that he said she tried to kill him! I don’t understand how she could plead not guilty and post this on her stories?!

“He said: ‘She is going mad, breaking stuff. I've just woken up. She's cracked my head open’.”
She added: “The defendant is calling him an a***hole saying 'It's all your fault, you've ruined my life', calling him an a***hole repeatedly.' He said 'you've cracked my head open'. He told the operator 'she tried to kill me mate’.”

How on earth she thinks she can plead not guilty is beyond me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Says she threatened to kill her self while in custody and admitted to hitting him. Because she found texts on his phone apparently.

You can guarantee it was 100% booze/coke fuelled. She clearly has some issues but downing drink and drugs every weekend will only make it worse, it seems like that is what she’s been doing. Don’t want to be ageist but it’s not like she’s 25, she’s 40 years old?

Reactions: 16
In what world do you wake up in the morning, peruse your wardrobe for a court outfit, and come up with that?? 😆 I mean don't get me wrong she has an incredible figure, but if there was a day for a plain long-trousered suit this was it! Daft tart!
Agree her figure is sublime, and wearing that to a bar would be very hot. But given the ground of the matter you’d surely be going for butter wouldn’t melt demure English rose it couldn’t possibly be me I’m so innocent... who’s advising her? Get off the coke caz. Your brain is scrambling.

Reactions: 14
Her whole career is based around her being a mess. Long term I doubt this will really affect her, especially with gender inequality in 2019.

She can't get community service can she? Like niomi Campbell got for battering the help in the states.
She could do. Or a fine. If found guilty, which I think she may be due to what was said to the operator, the body worn cameras, the injuri
Just been reading about the case online, there’s evidence from the police, the telephone operator and footage from police body cameras that show the bloody mess they were in and that he said she tried to kill him! I don’t understand how she could plead not guilty and post this on her stories?!

“He said: ‘She is going mad, breaking stuff. I've just woken up. She's cracked my head open’.”
She added: “The defendant is calling him an a***hole saying 'It's all your fault, you've ruined my life', calling him an a***hole repeatedly.' He said 'you've cracked my head open'. He told the operator 'she tried to kill me mate’.”

How on earth she thinks she can plead not guilty is beyond me.
Sounds horrific. I really hope she is found guilty.

Reactions: 8

Says she threatened to kill her self while in custody and admitted to hitting him. Because she found texts on his phone apparently.

You can guarantee it was 100% booze/coke fuelled. She clearly has some issues but downing drink and drugs every weekend will only make it worse, it seems like that is what she’s been doing. Don’t want to be ageist but it’s not like she’s 25, she’s 40 years old?
Wow I had no idea it would be that bad! It really should be the end of any media career.

She was loosing it followers but has had gained alot since this all happened
Polish_20191223_141413085.jpg

Reactions: 4
We're supposed to feel sorry for her because it's nearly Christmas and New Year. Boo hoo. I'm sure she has people other than her boyfriend to spend Christmas with and sounds like she should stay away from alcohol at new years anyway

Reactions: 10
He was ill, I guess you can’t really sack someone for having an addiction issue. CF is just a bleeping druggie lunatic.
But if Ant was an addict and Flacks "a bleeping druggie" surely she is considered an addict too?

Reactions: 13
Looks like she also had on a pvc mini skirt to go with those duck me boots 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just read up. So my gut feeling about her all along was right then, she is a nasty piece of work!! Everyone saying we should let her off and feel sorry for her...
Think they'd feel like that if a man hit a woman over the head with a lamp whilst they were sleeping?
Her career should be done in my eyes.
Complete bleeping narcissist, and what she's posted after saying she knows not everyone will believe what they've heard... Love, it was mentioned in court!!! Lawyers and police can't lie in court!

Why did she turn up to court dressed like an old slapper?! First time I've seen her look shite for her age.

Reactions: 25
She has relied on her looks for so long, especially her legs I’m surprised she wasn’t wearing her normal short shorts and booties like she does pretty much all the time.

Her alleged behaviour is so much worse than first reported. I wish she would stop trying to garner sympathy on insta with her posts. She should shut up and wait until the trial. Also the request to have bail lifted so she can spend time with her boyfriend. This is a woman of 40, not some teenager. They’ve only been dating since the summer. Seriously, she sounds emotionally stunted,perpetually stuck in her late teens/early 20s.

Reactions: 24
Wow, that report (if accurate) is very telling. Her behaviour at the police station alone would normally result in charges. Sounds like she was totally out of control.

"After being taken into custody, Flack – whom the court heard was 'manipulative' towards Mr Burton and accused him of ruining her life - allegedly flipped over a table and had to be restrained on the ground by police."

Is her boyfriend a giant or is the Policeman one of the 7 dwarves?

1577111933183.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Wow, that report (if accurate) is very telling. Her behaviour at the police station alone would normally result in charges. Sounds like she was totally out of control.

"After being taken into custody, Flack – whom the court heard was 'manipulative' towards Mr Burton and accused him of ruining her life - allegedly flipped over a table and had to be restrained on the ground by police."

Is her boyfriend a giant or is the Policeman one of the 7 dwarves?

View attachment 66250
Haha I think a bit of both 😂
That police officer looks about 12 bless him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.