Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts are with her family.

Not much else I can say because I’ve made many posts on this thread,
I also don’t regret them,
I can pass comment on a public figure who’s put their lives online, we all do it, it’s normal, it doesn’t make us bad people for passing judgement or gossiping about her,
and it doesn’t make her a bad person because she (publicly) messed up in the last few years

I feel sorry for her parents and family left behind, and for her.
nobody ever wants to see a life end like this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Many of us here have had our issues with Caroline Flack, not just the domestic violence allegations, and I’m sure many of us stand by our issues with her, I certainly do.

But none of us wished death upon her, and to hear she has allegedly took her own life is very sad.

Reactions: 24
I think this is real lbc are announcing it. Gosh I'm speechless. Really sorry for her family.

Reactions: 2
Do we know if it was suicide or maybe eg accidental overdose?

Poor poor woman. 40 is too young.

Reactions: 2
This is so sad. The poor woman had a lot of issues I’m so sorry she didn’t get the help she needed

Reactions: 8
This is awful. I was not a fan but no matter what she did she didn’t deserve the hate and public humiliation or vitirol.

RIP poor Caroline. Thoughts are with friends, family and all who genuinely knew her.

Reactions: 8
users attacking other members are removed
She lived her life in the public eye. She was trashed by the national press, so everyone knew her business. I’m sure an anonymous forum didn’t register on radar. So shame on you for thinking you are high and mighty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
users attacking other members are removed
Not the right thing to say/accuse people of. Nobody forced her to read Tattle nor wished her ill - this was a place to respond to what was already known. Look at the condolences.

It’s comments like this and accusations of blame that push people to commit suicide in the first place. Where do you stop? Blame the boyfriend for calling 999, the journalists for reporting it and bringing it to tattle’s attention? No of course not. This is tragic and awful and saddening but not the fault of tattle. I hope Caroline’s family are able to find peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.