Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His letter is dated March 2018 but they only started dating in a February 2018 so I don’t find it bad that she had him sign one a month after knowing him 🤷‍♀️
I think it's the fact he mentions abuse in his hashtag. What I take from it is he knows what shes capable of but cant speak out due to the non disclosure.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure, I think he’s posted it to prove something. He left the country pretty soon after the break up, if he was fame hungry wouldn’t he have used the opportunity somehow?
He didn’t seem to have a job when he was with her? I always thought he went to Australia to be with Courtney his BFF from big brother?!

I think it's the fact he mentions abuse in his hashtag. What I take from it is he knows what shes capable of but cant speak out due to the non disclosure.
Yes I get what he’s implying but feel like he’s jumping on the bandwagon for some attention, same when he posted about getting out of a toxic relationship. I didn’t like him in big brother so don’t have a very good impression of him. Also they split and then got back together again so more fool him if she was abusive.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
8. The existence of this letter and anything related to it.

surely he’s broken the non disclosure by posting it publicly??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He didn’t seem to have a job when he was with her? I always thought he went to Australia to be with Courtney his BFF from big brother?!

Yes I get what he’s implying but feel like he’s jumping on the bandwagon for some attention, same when he posted about getting out of a toxic relationship. I didn’t like him in big brother so don’t have a very good impression of him. Also they split and then got back together again so more fool him if she was abusive.
Courtney Act has been in London doing TV shows I believe. I actually follow Andrew on Instagram and I like him from what I’ve seen. He moved away to get away, the media destroyed his mental health after the split.

I’m sorry, but I find it disgusting that you’ve said “more fool him (for going back) if she was abusive” - Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Do you know the fear people are given by their abuser? Do you understand people’s confidence being chipped away over time, believing that their abuser is the only person who will ever look at them, and that the abuse is their own fault? I could go on, but I won’t because it brings me back some horrific memories that I’m not actually ready to deal with just yet.... Things aren’t as black and white as they seem, and to seemingly victim shame someone in an abusive relationship is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Courtney Act has been in London doing TV shows I believe. I actually follow Andrew on Instagram and I like him from what I’ve seen. He moved away to get away, the media destroyed his mental health after the split.

I’m sorry, but I find it disgusting that you’ve said “more fool him (for going back) if she was abusive” - Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Do you know the fear people are given by their abuser? Do you understand people’s confidence being chipped away over time, believing that their abuser is the only person who will ever look at them, and that the abuse is their own fault? I could go on, but I won’t because it brings me back some horrific memories that I’m not actually ready to deal with just yet.... Things aren’t as black and white as they seem, and to seemingly victim shame someone in an abusive relationship is vile.
Andrew Brady cheated on her several times didn’t he? I follow him on insta too and yes he comes across as a nice enough guy but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

she should be punished for this incident but Andrew jumping on the back of it isn’t needed. If the media ruined his mental health and he’s started fresh then he should just stay out of it and continue being happy as he appears to be

Reactions: 8
Andrew Brady cheated on her several times didn’t he? I follow him on insta too and yes he comes across as a nice enough guy but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

she should be punished for this incident but Andrew jumping on the back of it isn’t needed. If the media ruined his mental health and he’s started fresh then he should just stay out of it and continue being happy as he appears to be
No idea if he cheated, but I see your point with the rest of what you’ve said. I wonder if he’s getting is 2p in to tell everyone that it’s true and tell everyone what she’s like - maybe he knows she’ll have it swept under the rug and get away with it, and he feels injustice about that. I don’t know.
In my opinion, she will blame mental health, go to rehab/therapy and then it’ll all be forgotten about. X

Reactions: 9
He could be speaking out because it appears it’s all going to be swept under the carpet when it shouldn’t! Given that it’s his experience he’s well within his right to talk about it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
8. The existence of this letter and anything related to it.

surely he’s broken the non disclosure by posting it publicly??
I have noticed that he hasn’t signed it. I wondered if it was edited out, or if he just didn’t sign - in which case I think it doesn’t apply because he hasn’t agreed to it.
Is that correct?

Reactions: 7
note it says during the terms of the appointment, not relationship. So like an employee rather than a boyfriend?! Never having had to need for anything like that I don't know if that’s legal terminology but seems so cold

Reactions: 3
Maura is just as unlikable as Caroline.
Caroline has always come across as the “cool girl” and she has played off the persona for most if not all of her career.

Reactions: 11
Its interesting that ITV are keeping quiet on this? Did they ever comment when Ant had his troubles? Same thing will happen, she will go to rehab, make a statement that she is stepping down from LI for a while to "take care of herself" and then come back to present the summer series.

LI could probs get away without having a presenter, I always thought Flack was a bit pointless anyway. However, as much as I think Maya Jama is a terrible presenter I think she fits the brand perfectly and is quite hot property atm so would be good for ITV, would definitely draw in more lads to watch!

Reactions: 9
I hope Maura isn’t presenting. Those that have said she will have to drop out of DOI... this isn’t necessarily true. Contestants for the likes of DOI/SCD etc carry on their every day jobs whilst rehearsing. Saying that, I don’t think she would be allowed to be so cocky so soon (although would be enjoying the attention it’s providing her).

Reactions: 5
I hope Maura isn’t presenting. Those that have said she will have to drop out of DOI... this isn’t necessarily true. Contestants for the likes of DOI/SCD etc carry on their every day jobs whilst rehearsing. Saying that, I don’t think she would be allowed to be so cocky so soon (although would be enjoying the attention it’s providing her).
Yeah but every day jobs aren’t in South Africa ... and then having to fly home every weekend to perform live.

not really sure what the Maura hype is about anyway to be honest. Loads of other better love island contestants if they wanted to go that route.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.