Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just such a shame. A toxic relationship, possible drink/drugs issues and could see no way out. Horrendous. However, everybody jumping on the "be kind" bandwagon need to be careful. If the tables were turned and it was caroline that called the police on her boyfriend for assault, would everyone be saying "be kind" about him??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dreadful news.
Such a shame that it’s trial by media and the public based on the fact she’s been unable to get her side of the story out there to explain her account if the evening in question - if she could actually state that she wasn’t responsible for what she’s accused . At the end of the day we’ve only got his word against hers here.
Being in the public eye weather it be on tv, on the gram leaves people open to opinion and critisism, it can’t be easy and it’s dangerous.
I wonder how this will move forward with the boyfriend. The length of time till trial has clearly not helped her state of mind as it’s a long drawn out process and living in uncertainty.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200215-184155~2.png

The comments on her boyfriend/ex boyfriends Instagram are absolutely vile. People truly are horrific. As if he isn't already blaming himself!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Holy tit. Totally surprised by the news, just heard on Radio 2.

Reactions: 3
okay so i may get totally utterly scrutinised for this

ok its sad shes gone and committed suicide so we think HOWEVER

if this was a man everyone would be saying he was weak he was a woman beater he should rot in hell hes an abuser etc etc so why are all the tissues out for Caroline fair enough there was no proof HOWEVER again if this was a man everyone would be saying somthing completly diffrent no diffrent then when these sex abuse allegations come out everyone defends the victim i just feel its all a little bit sexist prepared for all the hate im gonna get lol
I must admit I feel the same. Would the Media be falling over themselves to post tributes if it had been an (alleged) male perpetrator?

Reactions: 11
This is what annoyed me about all this, yes she assaulted him BUT we don't know what he did to provoke her(if he did), anyway Ant got welcomed back with open arms and awards and Caroline lost her job.

p.s Im not saying I agree with abuse Im just stating the diffence.
Ummmm, he was sleeping when she attacked him. Maybe the snoring bothered her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Here come all the "influencers" making it about them and how trolls should be stopped.
A huge difference between a gossip website calling you out and what caroline flack went through with the media!
Awful that she felt like this was the only option left.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 84532

The comments on her boyfriend/ex boyfriends Instagram are absolutely vile. People truly are horrific. As if he isn't already blaming himself!
Gosh, that is dreadful. poor bloke.

Here come all the "influencers" making it about them and how trolls should be stopped.
A huge difference between a gossip website calling you out and what caroline flack went through with the media!
Awful that she felt like this was the only option left.
Vardy has already commented and made it about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Shocked, but not upset. I’m not going to sit here and pretend I’m sorry it’s happened, because that would be hypocritical of me, baring in mind I’ve contributed to this thread.
I feel for her family and friends though.
I also agree with someone’s point saying if it was a man, we’d all be saying she deserved it.
Why do I feel guilty?

• Heart
  • Wow
It’s sad she’s died, especially if she took her own life. It’s a horrendous mindset to be in. But her ex fiancé said he abused her and her boyfriend said she hit him, some people are putting her on a pedestal and acting like she didn’t do anything wrong.

• Heart
Wow all them people commenting blaming him because he rang the police im sure she would of done the same if the tables were turned

Reactions: 14
Dreadful news.
Such a shame that it’s trial by media and the public based on the fact she’s been unable to get her side of the story out there to explain her account if the evening in question - if she could actually state that she wasn’t responsible for what she’s accused . At the end of the day we’ve only got his word against hers here.
Being in the public eye weather it be on tv, on the gram leaves people open to opinion and critisism, it can’t be easy and it’s dangerous.
I wonder how this will move forward with the boyfriend. The length of time till trial has clearly not helped her state of mind as it’s a long drawn out process and living in uncertainty.
You need to read up on this. What side would she have? I lamped him whilst he was sleeping because he snored? I had to be restrained at the police station because they didn’t want me flipping iver tables? There is a lot of information out there that she can’t defend

• Heart
I hope her boyfriend is getting the support he needs
the press are saying that he contacted her via Instagram yesterday although she is banned from communicating with him.Did anyone see his stories and know what he wrote?

I think it may have been a photo of the two of them & wishing her a happy valentines - just wondering if there was more.

I don't feel comfortable making assumptions on what she's done, what he's done, what the press have done. Bottom line for me is that a human being has felt so low in their life that they couldn't reach out + took the decision to end it.
For me this is absolutely tragic + I really feel for those left behind who are likely trying to come to terms with the news right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only thing anyone can say for sure is that you need to be in a very dark place to take your own life. That’s it. That’s all anyone knows for definite. It’s very sad. Why it happened only Caroline knows. The best thing for people to do now instead of speculating why it happened is keep suicide awareness at the forefront of the conversation along with discussion about access to mental health services both NHS and privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So sad. ITV must be running about right about now. Ant gets a welcome back on stage at awards show. PS is protected. Caroline commits suicide. Absolutely dreadful. This broadcaster is reminding me so much of The Morning Show series right now.
Yet another perfect example of the sexism and old white boys club that is the UK media industry.

This wouldn't have happened if she were a man as he would have been protected.

RIP Caroline, terrible you had to go in such chaotic circumstances.

I never watched anything she presented but I certainly didn't dislike her

• Heart
That is absolutely awful what people are posting on her boyfriend's page. I hope his family can deactivate his account or turn off comments before he sees them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.