Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DunningKrugerEffect

Carlz is a monumental wanker! In her follow up vet cost rant she basically said that the vet didn't know shit, and her dog would be dead if she wasn't such a miserable Karen. Why bring your dog to a vet if you clearly have zero respect for their profession and you decide that you are the one who knew just what to do? I can't even imagine how nightmarish her behaviour would have been in that vet's office.
Carlz, you continue to be the absolute worst piece of shit

Reactions: 7

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I don’t know why her stupid followers are talking about “apologies” they feel they are owed on her dumbass reel. My opinion hasn’t changed, people who refused to wear masks, stay home or get vaccinated during covid are selfish assholes. I think that’s still most people’s opinion, you’re never getting your delusional apologies Carlz get the fuck over yourself and move on.

• Heart
Great to see Carlz is still living in 2021
---
And I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You cannot possible be ‘doxed’ when your private address and phone number are publicly available on at least 3 ABN websites. Which was never in Torquay btw.
Every document I saw shared were public record documents.

Last edited:
Why is she saying ‘we weren’t allowed to’…when she got the Covid vaccine and did all the things she wanted?
---
Also, asking for a friend…but when are the police going to arrest us?

• Haha

Pindawg

VIP Member
I find it so funny that she’s lecturing about how to use social media a couple of days after whinging that her strategy isn’t working for her and no one is engaging with her content. She’s the last person who should be selling a social media course..
Could probs start with the camera at a better angle. That JAW!!!!!

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Ha ha, for someone who identifies as knowing SOOOO much she really doesn’t know how the world works does she? How many admin people does your vet have Carlz, how many vet nurses? Consumables? Medical machinery? Cleaners? Medical waste costs? Does she know how many years vets go to uni? How long it takes them to pay off their HECS debts for years of study so they know how to diagnose and treat animals? As already said…WE GAVE A GOVERNMENT FUNDED health care system that subsidizes human medical treatment so YES it is more expensive to treat animals you fuck knuckle. Is she taking the piss? How is she so thick?!
Ignorance and outspokenness is truly the worst combo.

Imagine being so clueless that you’ll throw this tantrum when you shoot laughably amateurish pictures like this (I’ve seen more skilled images in a first year high school photography course) and throw out hot takes like this about Juergen Teller? 😂 Old Carlz never ceases to make a laughing stock of herself, does she? Meanwhile the guy she’s ripping about being a dumbfuck for asking her a question has a portfolio 20xs better than hers. But of course. She just can’t keep that inadequacy contained.
Its the crinkled curtains in her photo that get me! She bangs on about how great she is but obviously doesnt have great attention to detail!

• Haha

beccyie

lol she’s only responding to save face. Just goes to show she never does research before her videos rants. Also what’s with the caked on make up? It’s like she’s just finished filming a scene on neighbours.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
As delusional as ever. Ragey McRagerson has been completely vindicated!
(No, no dumbass, you have not. Not in the least.)
But she forgives all of her haterz.
Fuuuuck off, you Grade A cunt. You're still a pariah and you deserve to be.

P.S. You deserve every bit of that PTSD, you fucking thief!

Attachments

• Angry

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
It’s so funny that Carly thinks she’s so tuned into American culture. She doesn’t even know that the Deep South is not cowboy country. Hun, you’re going to be hard pressed finding anyone wearing a white Stetson in Alabama. 🥴
More likely to have all your basic rights taken from you and not be allowed to get an abortion in Alabama, Carlz!

Did she mention it was a rental car? I’ve lost track
---
I like that she’s still aligned herself with chopping board, woman abuser Avi Yemini

Can we just note this for prosperity or for whenever she grills an age group or sub group over their social media use that... THIS GIRL COMPLAINED ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT SNEEZING!!!

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Maybe I missed it as I haven’t listened to all those boring car stories and endless dribble about the only person in the world to have an accident. If she’s loves Jeeps so much why doesn’t she just buy another one??
She has “outgrown” it. She’s more evolved now. Hence the Mercedes. With a purple iridescent wrap … like a little kid.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
What a wild ride Carlz is …. Wasn’t her photographer friend, Helen, involved in mid town in some way? I can’t remember her name of IG handle to search for her.
---
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

---
Sally...not helen. Sally Hulse photography. Looks like they are still friends ....at this point in time.
---
Hmmm - curiouser and curioser. She definitely referred to mid town as her studio (see attached,from her linked in profile) but also referred to it as "our".

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
This particular rant is truly hilarious. She’s suggested that the cover was thrown together by an intern or a “wanker with no real talent”. Just say you’re an unexposed rube who has no idea who Jeurgen Teller is. 😳

It clearly says, right there above her own captions, that this was shot by Juergen Teller. He’s a world renown photographer with a 4 decade career. I’m not a professional photographer, like she claims to be, and even I know know of him. This is literally his signature style. Fucking LOL.

Like the style or not, the imagery was an obvious intentional artistic decision, not the result if an incompetent. But Miss Blowhard needed something to bitch about, while simultaneously tooting her own horn, as per usual. Even made it into a long form YT video. God how embarrassing for her. Here you go, dickhead, I’ve linked some study material for you 😂

"Teller treats all of his subjects — family members, celebrities, and himself with a uniform style of grit, raw emotion and humour that has become his iconic and recognizable aesthetic"

"Teller subjects his models to unflattering angles, uses a bright, harsh flash, and never retouches his photographs, exposing the myth of idealized beauty that airbrushed fashion images offer. Teller’s work is characterized by a spontaneity and genuineness that he believes better evoke authentic desire in comparison to the artificial sensuality often found in commercial photography"

My favourite was ‘shot on a phone’ 😂😂😂 I’m sure they had ten people for the iPhone picture.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It’s so funny that Carly thinks she’s so tuned into American culture. She doesn’t even know that the Deep South is not cowboy country. Hun, you’re going to be hard pressed finding anyone wearing a white Stetson in Alabama. 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pindawg

VIP Member
She did post this, probs if she put less money and time into VirAL ads and more into paying people and learning how to run a business, there would be a lot fewer people financially worse off as a result of the venture
Hmmmm
Crazy viral back in the og fb days
Whadda we reckon…..?? <12views??

• Haha