Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up with her for a few days and just checked back in with our Aussie Trump fan to see if she was having some sort of meltdown over him being convicted on 34 felonies. Surprisingly no comment. Did I miss anything?
I'm sure we will hear about him in the next week. Shes probably having a breakdown lol.

Reactions: 1

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
She did post this, probs if she put less money and time into VirAL ads and more into paying people and learning how to run a business, there would be a lot fewer people financially worse off as a result of the venture
Unnecessarily expensive ads > actually sending customers their products

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
How outrageous that the Fashion Industry is creating product and content for attention and engagement. This is completely unacceptable. Stay in your lane, Fashion Industry.

<carlzzz practicing next rant about Covid, labour government, people walking dogs without leashes, people touching her carry on in the overhead compartment, woke people>

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Carlz the fashion plate/economist/industry disruptor is explaining to her followers that the fashion industry is putting out eye-catching product because it is in the throes of dying a painful death. They are apparently doing dire things to capture consumer’s attention because all of the brands are suffering. Meanwhile, a cursory google search would tell her that that fashion industry has made eye-watering record profits since the pandemic, in particular the luxury sector she is talking about. The hubris you have to suffer from to have some random, convoluted, uneducated idea pop into your head over your cup of tea and then immediately hop online to lecture strangers with it instead of taking 3 minutes first to confirm whether you’re talking out of your ass or not. As per usual with Carlz.