Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As if a new account would be any different 🤣 She would still be the biggest victim of life EVER and rant about the most inane topics maniacally. Ever heard the saying “you made your bed……” Carlz?

Reactions: 9

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
To be fair she’s always come across like a cunt and this doesn’t surprise me. I wasn’t under the impression she’d be in any way someone to confide in.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Now she is ripping into Vogue about their covers. She really thinks she is the best photographer out there. I'm sure Vogue don't even know who she is or care who she is.
This particular rant is truly hilarious. She’s suggested that the cover was thrown together by an intern or a “wanker with no real talent”. Just say you’re an unexposed rube who has no idea who Jeurgen Teller is. 😳

It clearly says, right there above her own captions, that this was shot by Juergen Teller. He’s a world renown photographer with a 4 decade career. I’m not a professional photographer, like she claims to be, and even I know know of him. This is literally his signature style. Fucking LOL.

Like the style or not, the imagery was an obvious intentional artistic decision, not the result if an incompetent. But Miss Blowhard needed something to bitch about, while simultaneously tooting her own horn, as per usual. Even made it into a long form YT video. God how embarrassing for her. Here you go, dickhead, I’ve linked some study material for you 😂

"Teller treats all of his subjects — family members, celebrities, and himself with a uniform style of grit, raw emotion and humour that has become his iconic and recognizable aesthetic"

"Teller subjects his models to unflattering angles, uses a bright, harsh flash, and never retouches his photographs, exposing the myth of idealized beauty that airbrushed fashion images offer. Teller’s work is characterized by a spontaneity and genuineness that he believes better evoke authentic desire in comparison to the artificial sensuality often found in commercial photography"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Ooooohhhhh - Carlz must be spitting chips! Her ex-Friend Dahria (aka Dazza Smith of Rosemary Studios) has just had her photography work published in Vogue.

was it a Vogue cover that Carlz slammed a few weeks ago??? I wonder if that was why?

• Heart

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
So much for not wanting to be negative spicy Carlz anymore and wanting her page to be about her photography. She couldn’t help but post her stupid uninformed opinion. I’m one of the people she’s talking to and I can assure her I’m not embarrassed and my conscience is clear 😂 Guarantee she didn’t read past the rage baiting headline, she’s everything she claims to hate.

Reactions: 8

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Sodacan he doesn't even know you exist. He's to busy loving himself sick and being a legend in his own lunch box. Oh and by the way we know you read here, loose the fucking ugly silver boots, they look ridiculous.

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I feel sodacan needs to contact J Teller and tell him his work is subpar and he should take lessons from her. I'm sure he would run at the chance to work with her expertise and know how. I might have to send him a message on his insta and suggest he learn from her seeing she is a master photographer and a legend in her own lunchbox. She lives in some sort of fantasy land, what a bombastic creature.

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Well her rants pretending to care about women’s issues make more sense now, she’s trying to sell a course to women..before moving on to multiple stories about NSYNC..she doesn’t understand the Swift hype but is apparently an NSYNC mega fan? Swift who writes all of her own music and sings live is no good but a commercial boy band put together by music execs she froths over. But we all know all they need is a penis to get the Carlz tick of approval.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
OF COURSE this dropkick is beating her chest acting like she’s been vindicated, with all of her other brain dead anti-vaxx cohorts. She’s too ignorant to read beyond a headline to comprehend that AstraZenica is pulling their vaccine because there are other cheaper vaccines on the market that are more effective in dealing with the newer Covid variants. Such a stupid cunt. SMH.

Attachments

• Heart
Well, here we are with thread #2.

Tattlers have pointed out that Carlz is no longer associated with Midtown Studios and are on the hunt for some TEA!!
---
It seems she has moved down the road to a different studio to pimp her toggy skills out of.

Last edited:

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Once again, are these shots taken by her or no? To have them with her logo underneath is a bit cheeky. I mean obviously their not hers as a cover of Harpers Bazaar is there (not a headshot for a lawyer), but surely this is not ok?
Even if her intention was not to suggest that this is her own work, you would think as a someone who drones on constantly about how frustrating it is not having her own work respected and acknowledged that her first impulse would be to respect the work of other professionals in her industry by attributing them. The fact that she doesn’t certainlysuggests she’s purposely being disingenuous.

Who thinks she’s trying to attract an alpha male with her car talk? Apparently she loves her jeep because “it can go anywhere”… um okay Carlz pretty sure you have no friends, no partner, no family (that you are on good terms with) to go anywhere with…. Fuck she’s a try hard

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m mind blown by how embarassing that whole rant is for her.
It would be like me claiming to be an accomplished painter and saying that Salvador Dalí is incompetent because he can’t even paint a clock correctly or that Pablo Picasso is a hack because the faces he paints have both eyes on one side of their face. 🤯

Not only does it reveal how painfully limited her bogan knowledge is but how intellectually lazy she is that it never even occurred to her to google this guy’s name and get a beat on who he was or why he would have shot this campaign like that.

• Haha
Deactivate the account and start again? OR, and hear me out, you could just stop posting your whiney baby tantrums and rage baiting rants and those drooling knuckle draggers in your audience who follow for that will drop away? I don’t know Soda Can, (thanks for the moniker, Leaky) it doesn't seem like rocket science to me. It especially shouldn’t be for a branding expert.
THIS^^^^
Isn’t she a branding ExPeRt and sells workshops about growing your business?? There’s even a ‘cohort’ coming up.

surely if she is such the knowable biznuss owner she could figure that out.
It’s just another attention seeking grab.
---
And also…you made ‘spicey Carlz’ your whole personality so quick complaining.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love that humour of social commentary/ranting that is laughing at and criticising things humans do, or things we encounter in our day to day life. I think Carlz thinks that this is how she comes across, but instead she comes across that negative wet blanket that always has some shit to say, that has negativity coursing through them. I bet she knows how to ruin good moments. “No offence but I hate Fords and Kias etc etc”. Like no one cares right? But carrying on with all that negativity about driving a car is not normal. She’d be awful to be around if she is like that when she isn’t online
Can you imagine her at a dinner party or close gathering? We’ve all been there and when you leave it’s like “we are never going again if that person is going to be there” She is so THAT person. Isn’t she going to return to study? I hope it’s online because she would also be that mature age student that everyone hates because they can’t shut up.

• Heart

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Yeah like she’s a photographer who pretty much only does corporate headshots and corporate website content. Who also is ‘self-taught’ so was once one of those ‘hobbyists’ she’s so haughty about now. Like settle down matey.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
But doesn’t she always show herself editing the photos that she’s taken for clients? Aren’t editing and retouching the same thing? Or is she using her usual mental gymnastics to say that they are different??

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She’s reeeeaaaalllllyyyy wanting to go viral again with an impassioned plea to the GoOD MeN.

I couldn’t watch past this. Is she having a fucking laugh? She then said often people discredit others who aren’t have the same ideological or political beliefs, like it’s a real shame people do that. Like that isnt her whole personality?!! Good grief.

Attachments