Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wedwin

This is part of her response to a commenter calling her out on her ignorance ⬇

“What makes you the arbiter of right and wrong in the art world? I have a Fine Art, majoring in Art History with high distinction and wrote my thesis on post modernism so one could argue l "am educated" if traditional tertiary education is your yardstick for education”

Hmm so SHE’S the arbiter of what’s good & bad in the art world b/c she’s ‘educated’. Yet she hates when other people ‘bang on’ about their education & qualifications!!

So much arrogance & hubris from a hypocritical, crusty-faced, z-list ‘photographer’ with no friends or actual ‘art world’ credentials. The woman has so much shit on the liver it’s seeping through her pores.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
A few cops were rough with a few fuckin losers? Who cares. 4 million other Victorians were complying with lockdowns and keeping each other safe.

Why do all these anti vax losers think they are at all relevant? 98% of Victorians have NFI nor do they care who they are. The remaining 2% comprises 1% fellow cookers and 1% ppl gossiping on tattle. Carlz, you and your friends like Topher are irrelevant, uneducated, unimportant and have no positive impact on society. And us tattlers come on here to have a wee laugh at this odd cultural phenomenon

Reactions: 13

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Carlz has had another business relationship blow up? Wow that’s so out of character, she’s so calm and reasonable and easy to get along with 😂

Someone in the comments brought up the a current affair episode and they pinned it so I wouldn’t be surprised if Carlz has been dodgy and fucked someone over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Wedwin

She doesn’t use filters anymore but she does wear clown makeup during the day!
Heavy, cakey, 70’s.

She also has a ‘nice hourglass figure’ which she ‘loves to show off’ (her words). Too bad she looks like a solid block of stale cheese. She’s high fashun as well and ‘curating a capsule wardrobe’. Jeez Louise, the delulu is strong.

This classless bogan really thinks she’s living in Brighton and wants to be a couture queen. Bless her cold pretentious heart

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“Am I talking to myself lately”? Her opening line had me rolling!

Carlz having to swallow some hard truths. When you make a spectacle of yourself for engagement you attract people who are only there for the spectacle. Go figure.

Also, sorry, your photography kinda sucks. 🤷‍♀️

Also, go see a professional to work through your shit. Your Insta audience is not your therapist. They’re there for one thing only - distraction.

These two-bit influencers over here thinking that they can hack the system and instead of building a career on talent, skill, dedication, hard work and professionalism (like the rest of us) that they can parley little to no talent into an income stream because they get an audience doing outrageous shit. She spent 90 minutes putting those slides together, dammit, why isn’t the money rolling in?!? Lol.

• Haha
Ha ha, for someone who identifies as knowing SOOOO much she really doesn’t know how the world works does she? How many admin people does your vet have Carlz, how many vet nurses? Consumables? Medical machinery? Cleaners? Medical waste costs? Does she know how many years vets go to uni? How long it takes them to pay off their HECS debts for years of study so they know how to diagnose and treat animals? As already said…WE GAVE A GOVERNMENT FUNDED health care system that subsidizes human medical treatment so YES it is more expensive to treat animals you fuck knuckle. Is she taking the piss? How is she so thick?!

Reactions: 11

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
So very dim, so very angry. 2 different stories conflated into one by the all reliable media she so often kicks off about.

1. It hasn’t been available since March last year in Australia, and they’re stopping making it as there’s no demand now due to other vaccines available

2. The manufacturers acknowledged a long time ago that there is as a small proportion of the population affected by this blood clotting issue, and advised those at risk of this use other alternatives.
Precisely. And like so many vaccines, the benefits far outweighed the risks. The rate of thrombosis from the AZ vaxx is lower than that associated with oral contraceptives, which I’m guessing horse face probably has used at some point in her miserable life.

• Haha

Wedwin

She pretty much shamed and guilted her followers into liking and commenting on her mediocre offerings. Threatening to close her ig account to start over was pure manipulation

Now that she got the desired result - her last embarrassingly over-written post garnered over 100 comments - she‘s further instructing her audience to continue ‘engaging’ on her page. She actually said in her stories ‘Thanks, but it’s not enough’! You have to blow smoke up my ass every time I post.

She’s nothing but a conniving bully

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she was “nationally humiliated” for her COVID stance anyway? It’s because she was found to be a scammer who ripped people off. A few police being found to have used excessive force means she was right about everything 😂 She’s such a dumb fuck. She stood outside looking at the sky thinking about how magnificent it was but also STILL thinking about covid. She’s “made peace with what happened” which is why she’s yelling on her Instagram about it 4 years later lol yeah, you’re still a right wing cooker.

• Haha
Now, I have experience in the photography world. Retired years ago due to the flooding of cheap shoot and burners.
If I tried to give her feedback on her recent post I would say, pick one photo to share because all you’re doing when you share 6-10 photos of the same person is show them how little creativity you actually have.
Each facial expression is identical. That’s what makes them boring. There’s no oomph in each image because the model is pulling the same look in each one. There’s nothing that grabs me. Sure, try different techniques with your filters but the model still has to give some energy.
Images need something different.

BUT if I gave that feedback I’d be roasted in her echo chamber, deleted and blocked.

so do you want feedback Carlz or just praise?

Reactions: 10

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I can’t remember how many posts she had on her two accounts about midtown (there were heaps of stories though) but there aren’t many left. And she’s not following the studio….
---
Well, here we are with thread #2.

Tattlers have pointed out that Carlz is no longer associated with Midtown Studios and are on the hunt for some TEA!!
---
It seems she has moved down the road to a different studio to pimp her toggy skills out of.
Yes - another studio also in Cheltenham?! How many photography studios does one bayside suburb need?!

this is hilarious

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this magnum opus of cognitive dissonance?

Apparently you’re NOT an expert at branding if you can’t attract the type of audience you need to sell your work.
Just saying.

(But sure, it’s your follower’s fault, not yours 😬😬😬)

IMG_9470.jpeg

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
She’s such a contradiction how she has openly shits on feminism and said she’s not a feminist but then goes on rants about being not respected and being treated differently because she’s a woman. Who does she think came up with terms like “mansplaining” which she keeps throwing around. Dare say she just doesn’t understand what feminism is. Also calling herself a “young female on set”..is she not close to 40?

• Haha

TessaK1990

And what’s happened to the wonderful photography tour of Vietnam? - crickets on that one. Not surprised if there were no takers – can you imagine it??

• Wow
  • Haha
At one point her whole personality was Midtown Studio.
Remember her rants on delivery people, flat packs etc and we were given many a tour of the studio.

I think she’s banging on about tall poppy syndrome because she’s another one trying to create the illusion of being ‘booked solid’ when the other day she was requesting models to freshen up her portfolio.
A booked out photographer would have a multitude of images to show on social media. Most have a clause in contracts stating social media sharing permissions.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Oh good lord. What in the fuck is this self indulgent word salad???

View attachment 2914586View attachment 2914587
Translation: I took some photos with some cellophane that I think are fucking great and I’m pissed off that people aren’t complimenting me on my work enough so I’ve CRafTed and Anna Style essay to try to seem deep and poetic but deep down I’m still butt hurt and if I don’t get the response I will went from this you’d better believe I’ll be back tomorrow with my paragraphs of text on a pink background giving you all a piece of my mind.

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
If she loves Post so much she should be happy about how much working with TS will boost his career. His two posts with Taylor got more than a million likes more than his other posts. Their song was the most streamed song ever on a single day. But her hate for a successful woman is stronger than how much she claims to love him 🙄
---
I bet the only woman she likes is Candace Owens.

Last edited:
  • Wow