Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beccyie

lol Carlz taking us through her Squarespace site like she’s a full on techie. 🫠😂 ‘I made these icons.’ I’m so embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Is there anything in sodacans life that she is happy about. She moans and groans about anything and everything. I can see why she is single, no man in their right mind would want to date her.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She reckons the car she got into the accident with was unroadworthy because it had older tires and beat up paint. OR, Carlz, maybe it was roadworthy and you’re just being a dick about an an older car that was all the driver could afford? Honestly, she can barely make it 24 hours without being a right cunt.

Attachments

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
It reminds me of when she was all STanDiNg up for small business, yelling passionately at the camera, only to visibly cower away from the ACA reporter and say she was scared. Oh Carlz. It’s really really sad and she’s just putting a spotlight on her sad little existence with all this stuff.

Reactions: 5

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What a vanguard of fashion. And look I do not judge in the least people going to movies by themselves, I’ve done it plenty of times myself, but it just seems so…. On BrANd for her.
And it’s not just the going to the movies by yourself part, it’s the dressing in the most conspicuous, attention grabbing thing you own and then filming yourself in the darkened theater with a giant Cheshire Cat smile plastered on your face part that’s just so bizarre. What a weirdo. It really is a wonder she’s single. 🥴

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’s deeply deeply troubled. So many issues if I didn’t despise her so much feel sorry for her.

@KrittyKat would you save her or Anna from a fire?
Agreed. I’m a hardliner when it comes to narcissists so sympathy is not something that I waste my energy on with any of the toxic bitches I follow on tattle. With Carly though, strangely, every now and then I see the teeniest, tiniest glimmer of someone I could have genuine empathy for. Then she starts spouting her belligerent shit and it makes me wish she would fall face first into a cactus garden.

• Haha
She’d be a really interesting case study for psych students lol. Like how someone deals with a traumatic event (and it totally was traumatic for her I have no doubt about that, I think she genuinely thought she was the right voice to stand up for small business), by retrospectively editing the details of the event and her role in it, to allow her to not only live with it but in her case try to build a career from it (but also complain a lot about people always wanting to talk about it. But then always talking about it).
Talk about an over correction!
Id like to add, that Carlz first appeared on ACA or a NEWS segment well before her viral rant.

The topic was on the affects of lockdowns.
She was calm and didn’t sound unhinged.

It was a montage of different interviews.

I only started listening to the segment as I heard ‘Torquay photographer’ and thought I might know them (detector test detected that was a lie, Armstrong Creek is not Torquay)

She was able to talk about how her clients live 50km up the road but she can’t work with them.

She was able to (advertise for free) talk about how clients were shipping their product to her ‘converted home studio’ so she could continue to shoot and earn a living.

So ACA or similar, actually provided her free advertising for her ‘home studio’ prior to her then going on to be unhinged on Instagram, ranting away.

I wonder why she chose to eliminate this from her storytelling of the past.

She’s let her use of MSM slide forever under the rug and I bet not many would know of her appearance on this segment!

Last edited:

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I’m mind blown by how embarassing that whole rant is for her.
It would be like me claiming to be an accomplished painter and saying that Salvador Dalí is incompetent because he can’t even paint a clock correctly or that Pablo Picasso is a hack because the faces he paints have both eyes on one side of their face. 🤯

Not only does it reveal how painfully limited her bogan knowledge is but how intellectually lazy she is that it never even occurred to her to google this guy’s name and get a beat on who he was or why he would have shot this campaign like that.
The vibe is very much I’m very much above these plebs whose an iPhone and YET all she does is corporate (mainly) headshots 🫠

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Imagine having a mild irritation and not spewing vitriol about it on social media for with after story. Imagine OWniNg a business and not bad mouthing your clients on social media.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Is there anything in sodacans life that she is happy about. She moans and groans about anything and everything. I can see why she is single, no man in their right mind would want to date her.
There’s plenty of right wing cooker men out there with similar views to hers so not even being able to land one of them is saying something..

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I think there’s no huge mystery to Midtown. Carlzzzz is an obnoxious pain in the absolute ass as a person, add into that anything to do with being a CReaTiVe and this increases tenfold. I’d put money on them daring to say maybe they needed to change one of the areas or try something different and she had a tanty about them not respecting the 6 FIguRe CrEAtIve

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Remember how she was whinging about how she couldn’t get hired in the fashion industry because they demanded you adopt their social justice nonsense and she refused to compromise her values and bend the knee?
LOLOL!
I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding fashion.
Or that she’s a miserable bitch.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_8759.jpeg

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What? She is supposedly a professional photographer and she had no idea that professional photographers have always retouched their work? Okaaay.

She claims it was “sinister”??? Come again?
The attempt to try to make a scandal out of mundane shit is just pathological. Jesus, the outrage train this bitch stays on has got to be exhausting. The constant need to rage bait her audience is what is sinister.

Attachments

• Heart

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
No, she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. She must’ve been getting lots of the DMs about it though after she posted the photos from the new studio because she then posted this…
Apparently her not acknowledging the fact that she was kicked out of the other studio that she lied about owning is all strategic. Yeah, that’s it, it’s all strategic. 😄
‘There’s an enormous amount of power in silence. Words to live by’. Fucking LOL Carlz. We can only hope and pray she adopts this practice into her life.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
lol and this tv program she is acting like is going to vindicate her so much is just a q and a panel where people are going to give their opinions 😂 She really grabs on to every little thing she can because she’s a professional victim still living 4 years in the past