Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, here we are with thread #2.

Tattlers have pointed out that Carlz is no longer associated with Midtown Studios and are on the hunt for some TEA!!
---
It seems she has moved down the road to a different studio to pimp her toggy skills out of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t remember how many posts she had on her two accounts about midtown (there were heaps of stories though) but there aren’t many left. And she’s not following the studio….
---
Well, here we are with thread #2.

Tattlers have pointed out that Carlz is no longer associated with Midtown Studios and are on the hunt for some TEA!!
---
It seems she has moved down the road to a different studio to pimp her toggy skills out of.
Yes - another studio also in Cheltenham?! How many photography studios does one bayside suburb need?!

this is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At one point her whole personality was Midtown Studio.
Remember her rants on delivery people, flat packs etc and we were given many a tour of the studio.

I think she’s banging on about tall poppy syndrome because she’s another one trying to create the illusion of being ‘booked solid’ when the other day she was requesting models to freshen up her portfolio.
A booked out photographer would have a multitude of images to show on social media. Most have a clause in contracts stating social media sharing permissions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carlz has had another business relationship blow up? Wow that’s so out of character, she’s so calm and reasonable and easy to get along with 😂

Someone in the comments brought up the a current affair episode and they pinned it so I wouldn’t be surprised if Carlz has been dodgy and fucked someone over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was liking posts until the 1 Feb so only pretty recent that it all fell apart…
---
The comment about her never having been an owner is weird. She clearly was heavily involved and had the keys to the social accounts, these are her photos and she is writing as ‘me’ in this post back in September. Maybe not an owner and just helped set it up without investing?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What a wild ride Carlz is …. Wasn’t her photographer friend, Helen, involved in mid town in some way? I can’t remember her name of IG handle to search for her.
---
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

---
Sally...not helen. Sally Hulse photography. Looks like they are still friends ....at this point in time.
---
Hmmm - curiouser and curioser. She definitely referred to mid town as her studio (see attached,from her linked in profile) but also referred to it as "our".

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find all this very strange and dang I want the tea so bad! If you read the Google reviews for Midtown they all talk about Carlz and how wonderful it was for her to build this studio... So STRANGE!

Reactions: 4
What a wild ride Carlz is …. Wasn’t her photographer friend, Helen, involved in mid town in some way? I can’t remember her name of IG handle to search for her.
---
View attachment 2814708View attachment 2814709
---
Sally...not helen. Sally Hulse photography. Looks like they are still friends ....at this point in time.
---
Hmmm - curiouser and curioser. She definitely referred to mid town as her studio (see attached,from her linked in profile) but also referred to it as "our".
SO WEIRD. She is 100% claiming it as her vision, her execution, her studio. And maybe she didn't have money in it (as pointed out, noone could work out how she could possibly afford it at the time) - but what is crystal clear by the fact that the studio took the time to make an entire post about her not being involved, is that yet again, a business relationship of some sort has imploded.

At what point do you start to wonder if you are the issue?

Is Cheltenham a nice area? It looks quite far from the city? Can it justify two photo studios?!

• Haha
This is so bizarre. Midtown’s announcement post is full of people confused about what’s going on but if you jump over to Carly’s posts from that time, and in the 3 weeks since (where you imagine all of those confused people would have gone to get answers), there’s nothing. Not only did Carly not make any posts regarding the split but there are no random comments on any of her posts asking her questions about it either. All I can imagine is that she is steady deleting any comments she gets about Midtown.

The question is why is she not wanting to address it at all? Or has she talked about it, cryptical or directly, and I missed it? (I’ve stayed away from her account the last few weeks.)

Is it because she never had any ownership and she doesn’t want to acknowledge that she misled folks about it?
Has Midtown slapped some sort of cease and desist order on her and she can’t comment?
Something super sketchy is going on it feels like.

SO WEIRD. She is 100% claiming it as her vision, her execution, her studio. And maybe she didn't have money in it (as pointed out, noone could work out how she could possibly afford it at the time) - but what is crystal clear by the fact that the studio took the time to make an entire post about her not being involved, is that yet again, a business relationship of some sort has imploded.

At what point do you start to wonder if you are the issue?

Is Cheltenham a nice area? It looks quite far from the city? Can it justify two photo studios?!
Yeah it’s a nice area. Maybe 25 mins from the city and not far from where she lives.

I’m imagining they approached her (or maybe she them) for a photographers touch on the set up. And she obviously just absolutely took over and I would imagine got totally precious about the whole thing, despite having no skin in the game.

Reactions: 3
Could it possibly be that she set it up and used it with her courses and various photography projects and never paid them their fees for use of the space. She did say yesterday she had a tit week. It seems her MO to not pay her debts and she takes advantage of people's kindness and generosity.

• Wow
Just thought I’d drop these here for the archives, as a time marker of when she first mentioned the new studio (cryptic as it may be ) …

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think it’s not that unexpected, she’s a very very unlikeable person so absolutely no surprises they’ve cut ties. The lying, well that’s why we’re talking about her, she’s very comfortable with it. Very on brand for CarlsJSoda.

Still nothing on Sodacan. Now it's someone cleaning a water filter. The tit has hit the fan somewhere along the line. Past caught up with you Soda?

Reactions: 3