Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I can’t remember how many posts she had on her two accounts about midtown (there were heaps of stories though) but there aren’t many left. And she’s not following the studio….
---
Well, here we are with thread #2.

Tattlers have pointed out that Carlz is no longer associated with Midtown Studios and are on the hunt for some TEA!!
---
It seems she has moved down the road to a different studio to pimp her toggy skills out of.
Yes - another studio also in Cheltenham?! How many photography studios does one bayside suburb need?!

this is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TessaK1990

And what’s happened to the wonderful photography tour of Vietnam? - crickets on that one. Not surprised if there were no takers – can you imagine it??

• Wow
  • Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
If your life is so amazing and you're fulfilling all your dreams and making squillions Carlz, why don't you get pet insurance and stfu?

• Haha
At one point her whole personality was Midtown Studio.
Remember her rants on delivery people, flat packs etc and we were given many a tour of the studio.

I think she’s banging on about tall poppy syndrome because she’s another one trying to create the illusion of being ‘booked solid’ when the other day she was requesting models to freshen up her portfolio.
A booked out photographer would have a multitude of images to show on social media. Most have a clause in contracts stating social media sharing permissions.

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I find it so funny that she’s lecturing about how to use social media a couple of days after whinging that her strategy isn’t working for her and no one is engaging with her content. She’s the last person who should be selling a social media course..

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I find her lamenting how the beauty of the world is ignored, because people are “endlessly distracted by external distress” almost too ironic to bear. She has no idea that she is a source of that “external distress” does she?

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Oh … poor Carlz … seems like no one signed up for her “cohort”

(Love that one of the “questions”that she was asked was what a cohort is; right after it was discussed here)

Anyone prepared to take one for the team and sign up for her newsletter?

(Screenshots attached for those who are blocked)

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
The second she spouted the bullshit that there is a “war on masculinity” is the second she gave away the fact that she’s a know-nothing clown. There’s no war on masculinity, you ignorant cow, there are women saying that we’re fucking exhausted placating the predatory patriarchy that protects itself at all costs.

What’s worse than men protecting other problematic men? Fucking opportunistic women like you, using the issue to get exposure for yourself while simultaneously shitting on women doing the hard yards and disparaging them as woke feminists. Fuuuuck you, you piece of dried up dog shit.

IMG_0055.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
If she loves Post so much she should be happy about how much working with TS will boost his career. His two posts with Taylor got more than a million likes more than his other posts. Their song was the most streamed song ever on a single day. But her hate for a successful woman is stronger than how much she claims to love him 🙄
---
I bet the only woman she likes is Candace Owens.

Last edited:
  • Wow

DunningKrugerEffect

Carlz- craps on about what a scared victim she thinks she was when she was outed for being a scammer during COVID lockdowns. I'm a "tough cookie" I can deal with anything, I'm incredibly strong, see all the hardship I have been through!
Also Carlz- my exaggeration of my situation on my public stories has led to people DM-ing me with their stories of when they were actually assaulted. That really freaks me out and it's jarring and you all should "be mindful" of how it makes ME feel when you tell me about your trauma.

What the fuck Carlz. How pathetic can you get. You actually are looking for sympathy for how other peoples' stories make you feel????? What other reason could you possibly have to share those thoughts on your stories?

Just shut the fuck up. Fuck right off. You're fucking pathetic

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Well that was a very confused “not all men” but “actually it is all men” plus I want to go viral plus two blokes criticized my photos so now I’m a feminist but not a man-hating feminist plus Covid Covid Covid. Girl has no idea how the patriarchy works.

You don’t get a say about women’s issues when you promote someone like Jordan Peterson.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I love that humour of social commentary/ranting that is laughing at and criticising things humans do, or things we encounter in our day to day life. I think Carlz thinks that this is how she comes across, but instead she comes across that negative wet blanket that always has some shit to say, that has negativity coursing through them. I bet she knows how to ruin good moments. “No offence but I hate Fords and Kias etc etc”. Like no one cares right? But carrying on with all that negativity about driving a car is not normal. She’d be awful to be around if she is like that when she isn’t online

Pindawg

VIP Member
Yeah all of youse losers
I Carlz am the only one allowed to be a c8nt to anyone and everyone I chooze
and I won't be answering questions or addressing it

does she think she is the actual queen of england with her pronouncement announcement??!?!

• Haha
And yet she thinks she is skilled enough to run reductive workshops on resilience (which I’m sure the basic premise was “suck it up”) and to talk about archetypes.

She’s really good at re-writing the narrative. So you were trolled because of Covid Sodacan? I don’t think so love. You were trolled because you put yourself up as the poster girl for small business whilst ripping off people. Calm down and get some therapy and take some responsibility.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
What? She is supposedly a professional photographer and she had no idea that professional photographers have always retouched their work? Okaaay.

She claims it was “sinister”??? Come again?
The attempt to try to make a scandal out of mundane shit is just pathological. Jesus, the outrage train this bitch stays on has got to be exhausting. The constant need to rage bait her audience is what is sinister.
It’s also particularly hilarious for her to now come out as the spokesperson against filters when she used one up until a couple of months ago and would ark up at anyone who pointed it out, plus she is someone who spent $100k on altering her appearance because she wasn’t happy with it.

She can’t seem to have a PoV without becoming a self appointed authority on it

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this magnum opus of cognitive dissonance?

Apparently you’re NOT an expert at branding if you can’t attract the type of audience you need to sell your work.
Just saying.

(But sure, it’s your follower’s fault, not yours 😬😬😬)

View attachment 2911431
Haha indeed. I think she needs to work on her marketing and figure out if her brand is angry ranty woman or psychedelic cohort woman?

• Haha