Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She’s reeeeaaaalllllyyyy wanting to go viral again with an impassioned plea to the GoOD MeN.

I couldn’t watch past this. Is she having a fucking laugh? She then said often people discredit others who aren’t have the same ideological or political beliefs, like it’s a real shame people do that. Like that isnt her whole personality?!! Good grief.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Once again, are these shots taken by her or no? To have them with her logo underneath is a bit cheeky. I mean obviously their not hers as a cover of Harpers Bazaar is there (not a headshot for a lawyer), but surely this is not ok?

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Go figure - Jordan Peterson exploiting a woman. Huh!
Go figure - Carlz allowing herself to be exploited to be able to brag about being in the presence of her wet dream.
So on brand for both of them.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Carlz is a monumental wanker! In her follow up vet cost rant she basically said that the vet didn't know shit, and her dog would be dead if she wasn't such a miserable Karen. Why bring your dog to a vet if you clearly have zero respect for their profession and you decide that you are the one who knew just what to do? I can't even imagine how nightmarish her behaviour would have been in that vet's office.
Carlz, you continue to be the absolute worst piece of shit
She was back peddling I think a bit as she got some push back on her previous rant which was just about how expensive they are. Push back is NOT ALLOWED on her page, as we know. So now she’s tying herself in knots to try not to seem like a tight ass I guess, given she’s a 6 FIguRE CreATivE and star studded acclaimed photographer it’s all a bit confusing really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
A few cops were rough with a few fuckin losers? Who cares. 4 million other Victorians were complying with lockdowns and keeping each other safe.

Why do all these anti vax losers think they are at all relevant? 98% of Victorians have NFI nor do they care who they are. The remaining 2% comprises 1% fellow cookers and 1% ppl gossiping on tattle. Carlz, you and your friends like Topher are irrelevant, uneducated, unimportant and have no positive impact on society. And us tattlers come on here to have a wee laugh at this odd cultural phenomenon
When you’ve built a 6 FiGUre BrANd on the foundations of being a painful lying cunt, and it’s still the only thing that gets people engaging with her, she has no choice but to keep waffling on about it else her profile is dead in the water.

• Heart
So, lecturing people to just slow down and smell the roses, enjoy life in the now and not argue with people on the internet whilst still arguing with people on the internet about cov1d restrictions and police handling of protestors from over 4 years ago.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
The pronouns thing is so necessary. I agree with her about a lot of what she’s saying about the Victorian government. They are terrible with budgeting and this stage is in all sorts of trouble because of it. But to then say the cause is people being overly worried about things like pronouns just shows her lack of critical thinking.
Aaaahhh I meant UNecessary
---
Why is this snowflake so offended by people having their pro nouns in their bios? Not trying to limit their free speech are you Carlz?
Because she is actually a 55 year old American white male living deep in the Bible Belt.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
One of greatest disservices to mankind was when the term triggered gained traction in our lexicon. People disagreeing with you or calling you out for misinformation is not them being triggered. It’s called discourse. (Which, Carlz, you invite by having a public page on a public platform. If you don’t want people to respond to you with things you can’t handle hearing then go talk to yourself in the mirror, loudmouth.) It only gave crybaby narcissists like Carlz and Anna a shield to hide behind with the BS the spout by crying that what they say isn’t the problem, everybody else is an asshole for being triggered by what they say. (Typical gaslighting, btw.)

Now … Carlz melting down on the daily over mundane life shit? THAT is closer to being triggered than any comment anyone has ever made to her.

“I would have thought by now I had cultivated a pretty cool audience” = I thought I was raging into my own comfy, cozy echochamber and no one is supposed to challenge me (i.e. Carly being “triggered” by feedback)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
So very dim, so very angry. 2 different stories conflated into one by the all reliable media she so often kicks off about.

1. It hasn’t been available since March last year in Australia, and they’re stopping making it as there’s no demand now due to other vaccines available

2. The manufacturers acknowledged a long time ago that there is as a small proportion of the population affected by this blood clotting issue, and advised those at risk of this use other alternatives.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She’d be a really interesting case study for psych students lol. Like how someone deals with a traumatic event (and it totally was traumatic for her I have no doubt about that, I think she genuinely thought she was the right voice to stand up for small business), by retrospectively editing the details of the event and her role in it, to allow her to not only live with it but in her case try to build a career from it (but also complain a lot about people always wanting to talk about it. But then always talking about it).

Talk about an over correction!

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
As much as I disliked her, I used to think she at least had a little grip on reality compared to some of the cookers. And she was at least prepared to have a job. But no, “like a karmic burden from lives past, I feel my cosmic duty is to freeze the beauty of this world”

AWESOME. Nonsense words, saving the world and some cosmic past lives bullshit. A THREE IN ONE.

Fucking narcissistic ramblings from yet another sad small time suburban woman with an instagram account.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Like all these idiots she’s reimagining the past and casting herself as the victim. Seems like they consider themselves either victims or hero’s of the Covid time, these peanuts. Carlzzzz firmly in the bitter, angry victim camp.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Jesus Carlz you are a CUNT online as that’s your brand and you play into it, openly! So don’t cry now because you’ve cultivated the following you aimed to and it didn’t flow seamlessly into clients 🫠
It’s a negative space because you built your BrANd on being a negative little bitch.

if she’s serious she should stop all the political garbage rants she posts, flip straight into just the work, with a bit of behind the scenes stuff, and then she’ll lose the people only there for her displays of acidic unhingeness (lol whatever the word is).
---
She’s stuck between a cunt and a hard place (I actually never use that word outside here but she brings it out of me) as she needs a following for her career, but she’s built said following with content that has zero to do with her work. Bitch needs to get to work on the work stuff.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
lol Carlz you can make a submission but that doesn’t mean anyone will agree. I don’t think people who were called a fuckwit on the internet because of the dumb shit they posted is what they’re looking for 😂

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I can’t even be bothered with her righteous Covid stuff anymore she’s just lost the plot and has recreated the whole thing with her in a victim role.

But also the way she was telling people in her comments who others to hear them when they are passing on information (about the aurora) not to be a dick. Just be nice. FUUUUCKING LOOOOOOL

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
She’s such a contradiction how she has openly shits on feminism and said she’s not a feminist but then goes on rants about being not respected and being treated differently because she’s a woman. Who does she think came up with terms like “mansplaining” which she keeps throwing around. Dare say she just doesn’t understand what feminism is. Also calling herself a “young female on set”..is she not close to 40?
This. That’s what surprised me about this rant. It’s almost like the patriarchy exists hey Carlz lmao.

Also that vogue cover is STUNNIN’

• Haha