Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt very sorry for her reading that 😪
I wondered why she hasn't deleted that blogpost but I think it's a bit of a backhander to her dad. The relationship with her dad seems odd or fractured at times so she wants people to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 1
I agree, their relationship does seem stilted. He seems like a very reserved man though and probably feels uncomfortable being in her selfies which definitely comes across. Her mum seems like a total sweetheart, as does her husband.

I agree, their relationship does seem stilted. He seems like a very reserved man though and probably feels uncomfortable being in her selfies which definitely comes across. Her mum seems like a total sweetheart, as does her husband.
Her mum tried to sell Carly's crappy book to the PM. I know she is proud of her and only knows what Carly feeds her and a parent like her will always defend her daughter but anyone that has witnessed her tantrums would have an idea of her overinflated sense of entitlement.

Roger may be more than reserved - I heard he has golliwogs dolls around the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That's a very bizarre fact about Roger 😳

I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of Carly's tantrums...especially if she's wearing one of her toddler outfits 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's a very bizarre fact about Roger 😳

I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of Carly's tantrums...especially if she's wearing one of her toddler outfits 😆
‘Toddler chic’. What planet is she on???? She’s forty year old who acts and dresses like a three year old.

Her mum tried to sell Carly's crappy book to the PM. I know she is proud of her and only knows what Carly feeds her and a parent like her will always defend her daughter but anyone that has witnessed her tantrums would have an idea of her overinflated sense of entitlement.

Roger may be more than reserved - I heard he has golliwogs dolls around the house.
I’ve seen tweets of her mums where she gets all faux outraged when carly throws a tantrum and people call her out AKA treat her like an adult (she’s 40). Her mum can’t deal with people telling carly what to do and neither can carly. I remember when her book came out, jeannette would basically yell at people ‘BUY MY DAUGHTERS BOOK’. Is there anything more offputting? Carly is so aggressive and lives in a black and white world where she’s right and you’re wrong. She really is like a 13 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘Toddler chic’. What planet is she on???? She’s forty year old who acts and dresses like a three year old.

I’ve seen tweets of her mums where she gets all faux outraged when carly throws a tantrum and people call her out AKA treat her like an adult (she’s 40). Her mum can’t deal with people telling carly what to do and neither can carly. I remember when her book came out, jeannette would basically yell at people ‘BUY MY DAUGHTERS BOOK’. Is there anything more offputting? Carly is so aggressive and lives in a black and white world where she’s right and you’re wrong. She really is like a 13 year old.
I didn't know Carly's mum had an online presence. Maybe the caps is because she doesn't understand online etiquette?
Her mum not dealing with the hard truth explains where Carly got her (lack of) resilience from.
Did anyone see that Carly got hate art?

Attachments

• Sad
That hate art is really nasty. She may be an overbearing dick at times but she doesn't deserve that.

Reactions: 10
Okay this is super petty but on Carly’s stories today she has a post of ‘name the countries you’ve stepped foot in’ and she has listed …Scotland, Wales, Great Britain.

that’s like saying Italy, Germany and Europe. Hahaha

• Haha
I did smirk at the countries post @Stickygecko it just comes across as such a humblebrag. Look at me, I'm so well travelled and cultured. Another thing that irks me is that she eats out a lot. But then complains about money. Eating out is a huge treat for us because it's so costly and I just find it a bit vulgar that her stories show her dining out at lovely establishments, and then in the next breath asking followers to buy her a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did smirk at the countries post @Stickygecko it just comes across as such a humblebrag. Look at me, I'm so well travelled and cultured. Another thing that irks me is that she eats out a lot. But then complains about money. Eating out is a huge treat for us because it's so costly and I just find it a bit vulgar that her stories show her dining out at lovely establishments, and then in the next breath asking followers to buy her a drink.
The eating out and her seemingly out of control spending on (ugly as heck) clothes and shoes gets me too, especially when she basically begs for money on Patron. I remember she bought a $500 tinsel jacket once. She can spend her money how she wants, but when she asks for money, it’s just so cringe.

I didn't know Carly's mum had an online presence. Maybe the caps is because she doesn't understand online etiquette?
Her mum not dealing with the hard truth explains where Carly got her (lack of) resilience from.
Did anyone see that Carly got hate art?
I saw that. Really awful. But you’re right - Carly isn’t resilient at all. She is always the victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Omg when my daughter was a baby (few years ago) my mum bought some golliwogs! I was like get that away from her! She didn’t understand why I didn’t like them 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can’t even keep her tribute to Shane warne nice. Has to mention his text messages scandal. She’s so annoying, I truly can’t stand her.

• Wow
I know right @Pollie, I thought the same thing. Has to make her tribute a) all about herself and b) drag his name through the mud a little bit. She's so bloody annoying 🙄

Who the hell sends a photo of themselves to someone as a wedding gift?!? Not even giving her a pass because she was 13 - still old enough to know better 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know right @Pollie, I thought the same thing. Has to make her tribute a) all about herself and b) drag his name through the mud a little bit. She's so bloody annoying 🙄

Who the hell sends a photo of themselves to someone as a wedding gift?!? Not even giving her a pass because she was 13 - still old enough to know better 🤣
That’s really low even for her, but not surprising. She’s a nasty piece of work who has to centre herself in everything she comments on. As for the photo of herself, as Carly would say, ‘I can’t even’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

100% I think an underlying theme for Carly is that she is self centered. Narcissist much?!

Reactions: 5

Fandom? Sounds like a stalker.

• Haha