Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was funny. Carly asking for news outlets to commission her to write about savage gardens new song. She really has delusions of grandeur. Anyway she deleted it - I’m guessing because it got zero attention because nobody gives a f*** and anyone in their right mind would beg her not to write anything ever again.
If she actually followed him on IG and came into one of his Lives (which he does quite often) she could talk to him herself! He’s very kind and generous with his fans. He was speaking the other night about how sensitive he is and how vulnerable it is to open up and write/sing personal songs.

Anyone surprised Carly was so quiet on Australian of they ear?
Yes considering that Dylan won the award it is surprising she didn’t say anything.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she has been pretty quiet overall the last month or so. Or maybe she's just not turning up as much in my feed.

Reactions: 2
If she actually followed him on IG and came into one of his Lives (which he does quite often) she could talk to him herself! He’s very kind and generous with his fans. He was speaking the other night about how sensitive he is and how vulnerable it is to open up and write/sing personal songs.
He does know who she is, she's gotten his attention before and he's mentioned her or something. It lit the coals of eternal love and hence why she acts like she's his BFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's something I've noticed about her - she really seeks the approval of celebs, or people with blue ticks. She definitely considers herself as Australian A list 😆

• Haha
Probably upset she didn't get it for her activism.
proba
That's something I've noticed about her - she really seeks the approval of celebs, or people with blue ticks. She definitely considers herself as Australian A list 😆
How anyone takes her seriously with her fangirling is beyond me. She’s always tagging celebs who never tweet her back. Also, it feels like she’s shouting at you when she demands her followers to ‘FOLLOW THIS PERSON!’ I’ll make mr own decisions, fan girl.

Reactions: 4
The need for validation is real.

Anyone surprised Carly was so quiet on Australian of they ear?
Probably upset she didn't get it for her activism.
I’m guessing she’s jealous at Dylan’s profile, his likability, that he doesn’t play the victim card and that he didn’t mention her in his amazing acceptance speech.

Reactions: 6
I remember her calling out Dylan ages ago saying that he was using ableist language…

• Wow
I remember her calling out Dylan ages ago saying that he was using ableist language…
I recall something like this. I feel like it was over some shoes maybe. She left comments on whatever post it was related to and he never responded. Plenty of others did though, calling her out.

Ahh there we go then. Dylan is in her bad books.
She probably thought they'd make a great power couple lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I recall something like this. I feel like it was over some shoes maybe. She left comments on whatever post it was related to and he never responded. Plenty of others did though, calling her out.

Omg she’s insufferable 😩

Wow. Just wow. She must be livid that someone who uses abelist language and doesn't respond to her public shaming got an award she deserves.

I heard him comment the other day about how appreciative he is of his parents, given that raising him presented many challenges and it wasn’t always easy. I’m sure Carly would object to that and accuse him of internalised ableism. She is constantly dismissive of the lived experience and psychological, social, financial and physical impacts of disability on carers and family members.

Reactions: 7
I heard him comment the other day about how appreciative he is of his parents, given that raising him presented many challenges and it wasn’t always easy. I’m sure Carly would object to that and accuse him of internalised ableism. She is constantly dismissive of the lived experience and psychological, social, financial and physical impacts of disability on carers and family members.
But she’s the expert, didn’t you know? She’s insufferable and just plain wrong on so many levels. Everything and everyone is ableist in her screwed up little world for. She is a foghorn pi$$ing into the wind. No one cares, Carly.

• Haha
Her dad once spoke about how hard it was raising Carly. Doubt it was anything to do with her condition.

Her dad once spoke about how hard it was raising Carly. Doubt it was anything to do with her condition.
Oh my god. https://carlyfindlay.com.au/2013/05...eing-the-father-of-a-girl-with-special-needs/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually felt very sorry for her reading that 😪
Her parents seem really supportive of her, but I do question where Carly for her sense of entitlement from. I wouldn't be surprised if she made her dad write that for sympathy.

Reactions: 4