Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off you annoying twit.
“Hang out at my house” “Pick me up and take me to the movies” is a WILD thing to post on your Instagram to 50,000 followers. The cat photos line made me laugh. I don’t think my friends who have actually had cancer posted this much shite.

She’s written a new blog about it too. Couldn’t finish it, it gave me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her new blog post she is once again complaining about medical research into the genetic causes of icthyosis and then in the next paragraph talking about how she might have cancer and thank god for advances in cancer treatment so she might survive the fact that she might have cancer. So are you for medical research or against it? Or does it depend on whether it personally benefits you or not?

Reactions: 3
She has such a god-awful, clumsy way with words.

Carly, I've performed some emotional labor and made some edits in track changes below. Consider buying me a drink!

All of my symptoms point to ovarian cancer’s symptoms, but the tests to date are have proved inconclusive. And the doctors have encouraged me not to get ahead of myself, discouraged me from getting ahead of myself, and so I haven’t read much more than beyond the symptoms for of ovarian cancer, until after the surgery, and maybe then I will be able to close that cancer handbook on that page.

Reactions: 9