Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I didn't realise at the time that this new method of advertising the pile of bread featured such a banging soundtrack
How many of the people who need food handouts would think to look on tiktok for details? It's a video medium, how is that a natural fit for food deliveries and collections?

Reactions: 6

Flivver

VIP Member
Sorry for misleading you about the preview - saw it and thought itwas all about C****! Thanks to Itchy for the info

Five people made the jump from the group to the page. No message posted to the group to give the new location. Vey odd behaviour.

If Whiskers are a solicitors (and not three cats in trenchcoat) they won't be doing her accounts for her, will they?? That would be mad.
I've previously used my accountants as a registered business address to avoid having my personal address in the public domain - I would assume she has a proper accountant (if so, I feel so sorry for them. if not, eeeeek)

View attachment 2922566
They could be doing the general CoSec stuff (confirmation statement, providing draft minutes for meetings), but unless they've got an accountant on staff, not the accounts.

"who says you can't grow indoors if you don't have a garden"

well when I lived in a flat, I quite liked being able to see out of my windows
Same. I live in a flat now and don't have windowsills in the sitting room or main bedroom. The bathroom and toilet have opaque glass and so I don't know if enough light comes in. I'm banned under the lease from having window boxes, in case they fall and hurt someone.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Drove up the M11 on Saturday. Had quite the giggle when I went past the signs for Carlytown (HARLOW). Was tempted to detour off and see if I could find the wild deer muntjac park.

• Haha

chizontiz

Chatty Member
yeah the lack of clarity around when the testing happened is annoying. Why not just say it was tested on X date?

Reactions: 5