Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flivver

VIP Member
I am so grateful to St. Carly that I now get these entertaining nuggets about Harlow in my facebook feed every day

View attachment 2909785
To be fair to Harlow, most ‘Spotted’ FB pages are filled with stuff like this.

My local one generally comprises posts about littering, parking/used wrong lane on a roundabout or lost cats.

Reactions: 7

camotea

Chatty Member
Just speculating that C**** feels she's done all she is required to after the cheque distribution tour and new FB page so has withdrawn. Possibly as she's preparing for the new treatment regime. This would be understandably worrying for her, however much she has misinterpreted the information leaflet, like she misinterprets all written instructions.

There are hints from commenters on the Face Book and YH that St Carly has a knack for pissing people off, and wanting everyone to think she’s amazing all the time despite being a bit of a cow.
She seems to have no idea about growing veg, either.
This is why I think the saltening might genuinely have been done by someone else. She has a knack for pissing people off and if they wanted to expose her as knowing nothing maybe they thought salting the allotment and her reaction would expose how little she knows.

Only it went viral instead and here we are, Carly in her rich grifter era.

Aliceboo

I wish we knew what will be happening and if this scams and sandals series will be one a week and whether C**** will be covered.

She was getting enough people standing up for her and the delete button for those who said anything negative. Taking herself off Facebook was sudden and it's been a while now so something most have triggered that.

There is enough evidence that would make for good watching. The wait to see if she is going to get her own episode will be agony.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Plenty of people who could spend a night fishing get higher rate mobility PIP. Depends how accessible the fishing spot is mind, but many are accessible via wheelchair now.

I think Carly may well be getting it, whether or not she’s entitled to it is another matter but she was clearly unwell enough for the DVLA to take her license so I’m inclined to think she likely does qualify.
They check you regularly if you have MS as it’s a degenerative condition. These are the PIP mobility criteria
14405D11-B402-49D4-A5FE-85F7B61A0B44.jpeg

EA69B991-D806-4C45-B07B-658AA862B11D.jpeg

I have two close family members who have a blue badge and my son gets PIP with lower rate mobility.

You need 12 points to qualify for higher rate. She doesn’t qualify and there’s boatloads of evidence to prove it.

Oof that is sketchy as fuck.
HMRC/benefits would be on my list I reckon, especially if it looks like all that money went into her personal bank account first - and even more so if it didn't go straight out again once she had set up an account for the company/CIC. Do we know if she even has a business bank account set up???
If she did it would probably not have been set up until after the CIC conversion on 15 December.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Oh wow. Her tik tok name above just registered with me and I thought “she CANNOT be 43 years old?” Checked companies house and she was born in 1979 😳 I thought she was in her 50s!

• Haha
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I am imagining Your Harlow as an extremely tenacious terrier holding on to a Carly-shaped tug toy for dear life as she tries frantically to get away while he just will.not.let.go 😂

Good boy!
Oh I see him as a big dog, sitting at a desk in a dark crammed study. He”d bat Whiskers away with one paw.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
The location looks like it might be a farm that has been converted to offices. They are probably just forwarding her post. Since AMOMWL doesn't have any operational activities anymore, she would hardly need office space.
It's a service address, if you google it there's tons of companies using that address as their registered office.

To be fair the address she's changed it from, was as well.

Might mean she's got a proper accountant / a different accountant.

Reactions: 6