Carly Burd #5 (No) Salt and Vinegar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not know where to begin with that. Once you think it’s the most comical it gets, it once again smacks you with more absolute nonsense.

That must be someone taking the piss, it really must.

Reactions: 14
It must be a pisstake. I lost it at the repeated use of C*** lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's hard to pick a favourite part of that part, but I do like the part where it was expected that Harlow Council should insure the land as its their land 🤣

I am hoping that the soil sample was taken on the day, which it most likely was. I believe that the Council will contact Your Harlow to post a statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1711981756737.png

HANG ON, so the schools project is now only being piloted for a year? she has never said anything about that. The only '1 year' that has previously been thrown around was the fact she rejected the council's contract because they only wanted to sign the land over initially for a year

• Wow
Reactions: 18
For goodness sakes, C****, try to be a bit more subtle next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think C*** wrote that and got someone else to send it to spotted on her behalf

Caesar died for our sins!
My hunch is that she sent it ("I didn't write it Xxxx") but the stream of consciousness ranting at the council is quite reminiscent of a certain food bag delivery driver BUT I would like to add the disclaimer that everything in this is just my opinion not fact so I'm not sure if it is OK to post and I accept no responsibility for it being posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Presumably since a few posts up there's a screen shot of St Carly having a rant about not dealing with anonymous posters, she will agree that this anonymous rant can similarly be disregarded?
Does it still count if everyone can instantly tell who wrote the "anonymous" post?

• Haha
I think C*** wrote that and got someone else to send it to spotted on her behalf

Caesar died for our sins!
There is literally no-one that Judas won't betray, even people that were around before/after/the exact same time* as him.

Starting to wonder if Judas has a solid alibi for the night of the salting.

*I dunno, CBA to Google.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is literally no-one that Judas won't betray, even people that were around before/after/the exact same time* as him.

Starting to wonder if Judas has a solid alibi for the night of the salting.

*I dunno, CBA to Google.
Harlow Council and Your Harlow gave Judas £30 to salt the earth.

C**** then managed to turn a tablespoon of salt into £250k.

• Haha
It's really funny because, as things stand, it's CARLY who walked away from the allotment negotiations.

I wonder what she's been spinning to people behind the scenes ...

Also I wonder if Your Harlow has got something cooking as stuff like this seems to usually seep out just before they publish something

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2849581

HANG ON, so the schools project is now only being piloted for a year? she has never said anything about that. The only '1 year' that has previously been thrown around was the fact she rejected the council's contract because they only wanted to sign the land over initially for a year
I think (but who knows she is so poor at expressing herself) the year refers to calculating how much money is left. But they'll know this as soon as they do their Corporation Tax calculation for 2023/2024.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.