Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chizontiz

Chatty Member
So what's the money going to be spent on? :unsure:
---
oh wow there's 44 comments already on the YH FB post

View attachment 2945556
LOL 68 yo with tampons reminds me of NASA sending Sally Ride to space with 100 tampons.

(if I’m being fair just because the 68 doesn’t need them doesn’t mean there isn’t anybody else in the household who might but I suppose that’s the sort of thing you’d check before preparing the package 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Aliceboo

No edit to the latest YH piece with a response from Whiskers. They were quick to respond last time

I suspect they may no longer be representing her, but then I guess they would have replied with that.

I'm eager to see if another episode of scams and scandals will drop tomorrow morning..

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
I found this tweet about the soil being replaced. It sounds like a local garden centre helped, as well as a digger hire company

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
The location looks like it might be a farm that has been converted to offices. They are probably just forwarding her post. Since AMOMWL doesn't have any operational activities anymore, she would hardly need office space.
Still a very odd place to choose- unless it's Wayne's dad

kev1974

VIP Member
Should I be concerned over the fact we’ve been asked by my daughter’s teacher, to bring a plant pot into school? They’ve had tomato seedlings kindly donated for the children to take home 😳
Only if they also give out mouldy snapped bread sticks and last week's carrots!

• Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
Jumping to conclusions here but hear me out. If you're following the Depher threads you'll know there's a high likelihood James is about to be included in a BBC programme. The consensus seems to be that's it's a Panorama expose. It was pulled at the last minute last week for reasons unknown. Is it possible it's a wider look at fundraising / grifting / go fund me scams and that Carly is included? It would explain her social media cleanse, hiding a stack of evidence from prying eyes after the show airs.

Could the programme have been pulled because they were told about the chemo / Carly embellished it so they felt they needed to wait a bit?

It also coincides with Jack Monroe coming back from her social media hiatus and she follows Depher on Twitter.

Would be very interesting if there was a documentary on all of these people with a warning to people about donating to causes like this one
I would adore this but I'm not sure it's going to happen