Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Loving all the Carly Bards - you are a bright and brilliant bunch.

Thread title - Stand back Marlow for (Carly) Bard of Harlow, she filed late, & her lease was all to short a date 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hold my beans

VIP Member
I see she's now changed the random "Hazel's Kitchen" to the correct Bridget's.

Let's hope when she did the bank transfer, it was to the correct account and not the liqor store in New Jersey?

I doubt that red's comment will be allowed to stay! (on the same post rounding up all the Massive Cheque photos)

View attachment 2884554
Yes, she owes a big thank you to whoever sprinkled that McDonald's salt sachet

Screenshot_20240419_090157_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Can those more versed in Saltening lore tell me if I imagined it/dreamed it, or did a company post somewhere that they'd removed "contaminated" top soil from her allotment but when tested there was no salt. I was sure I'd read it here but I woke up this morning and asked my husband why Ken Clarke had led a riot on a council estate, only to be told I must have dreamed it so....
As well as the Harlow council testing that @ChastityDingle has mentioned, there was also a claim by one of Carly's attack dogs (Donna maybe) that a company had come in with a digger and removed a serious slice off the topsoil, and then helped to spread new topsoil in its place. However they didn't know what to do with the "contaminated" salty soil that was removed, so it was just moved to a different part of the site. So presumably is still there, in a pile.

• Wow
I do
I think she has just deactivated her account and it will all come back when she reactivates it. If you look at other posts on the group, they still say there are replies on there, you just can't see them. This means that those replies still exist in Facebook somewhere as opposed to having been deleted.
Her comments have gone as well as her posts. I think what normally happens when you deactivate is the comments remain with your name no longer a link. This makes me think she has deleted everything from the group.

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Yes there are 2 or 3 separate thank you fb posts over about a year from someone I assumed to be a relative

• Wow

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Can those more versed in Saltening lore tell me if I imagined it/dreamed it, or did a company post somewhere that they'd removed "contaminated" top soil from her allotment but when tested there was no salt. I was sure I'd read it here but I woke up this morning and asked my husband why Ken Clarke had led a riot on a council estate, only to be told I must have dreamed it so....
According to a link in the excellent wiki:

IMG_4661.jpeg

According to a link in the excellent wiki:

View attachment 2985528
I found this tweet about the soil being replaced. It sounds like a local garden centre helped, as well as a digger hire company

These two together do rather give me the mental image of Harlow Council pootling along at the end of April and taking a sample of the by then replaced soil to test and being astonished when there was no salt in it - which may explain why this big discrepancy wasn’t highlighted more earlier - classic local council testing the wrong bloody soil.

A shame as I think the donations were still rolling in then and if they’d done it properly it would likely have been a hook to investigate earlier.