carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what was with eating a bag of crisp after eating her dinner?? Who even does that 🙈😂
Because an Asda ready meal for 2 just ain’t big enough for the average bear couple
What I want to know is why did she cook a ready meal? It’s a microwave ding done meal
She put the curry in a pam, and recooked the rice. Then complained it wasn’t big enough for both of them yet Andy had a packed lunch for work and Claire had hslf a pack if sausages gor brekkie, a jacket with filling for lunch and that curry for supper plus picky bits between
Can’t wait for this diet club to start. She’s just not got a clue. Unless I have the wrong end of the stick and its a put on weight diet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they have bacon every day😂 I could afford bacon every day but surely you get sick of it lol and no good for you every day I don’t know how she goes live every morning madness

Reactions: 1
That ash guy has preyed on loads of women and stole money it's just come out tonight that he raised money ages ago saying it was for harrison a women gave him £600 and he kept it for himself. Tan found out and came out om the live crying her eyes out saying she feels like its her fault it was devesating
That was all for show gcse drama don't believe a word of it that tan tan is a very sly individual. There's no evidence of this money going missing apart from one comment on a live stream.

The whole thing was disgusting if tans so called friends cared about her they would have told her in private and not had a chat to an audience of 500 funnily the gifts rolled in when she started to "cry".

That was all for show gcse drama don't believe a word of it that tan tan is a very sly individual. There's no evidence of this money going missing apart from one comment on a live stream.

The whole thing was disgusting if tans so called friends cared about her they would have told her in private and not had a chat to an audience of 500 funnily the gifts rolled in when she started to "cry".
There's actually numerous live streams and loads of screenshots from numerous women who have had money stole from ash .some of them was shown on a different live but there's women that have been seriously damaged by him and have tried killing themselves .I saw a live the other day with loads of women coming forward .apprently all the screenshots are getting put together and a video will be done

Reactions: 2

exactly!! What’s happened is very sad but I can’t help but feel as always they have just played on peoples emotions

There's actually numerous live streams and loads of screenshots from numerous women who have had money stole from ash .some of them was shown on a different live but there's women that have been seriously damaged by him and have tried killing themselves .I saw a live the other day with loads of women coming forward .apprently all the screenshots are getting put together and a video will be done
I bet Mrs Kirby has a story to tell…

exactly!! What’s happened is very sad but I can’t help but feel as always they have just played on peoples emotions

I bet Mrs Kirby has a story to tell…
I get tan wants to keep the boys memory alive. It’s natural, it’s heartbreaking. No mum should go through that. I may be mistaken but was the boy under 13? If so then it’s right his account was removed. If not then it is sad it was removed
The whole raising money thing is suss. Looks like she’s had her teeth done and that’s not cheap. Were they like that before anything was raised ? I realise I am being rude but I can’t watch her because those teeth is all I can focus on

Wonder if she will arrive at 8pm when the hales v manleys the one hales keep advertising .. they must need money lol

Wonder if she will arrive at 8pm when the hales v manleys the one hales keep advertising .. they must need money lol
i have a feeling Mrs Kirby is going to be nowhere to be seen!!

I get tan wants to keep the boys memory alive. It’s natural, it’s heartbreaking. No mum should go through that. I may be mistaken but was the boy under 13? If so then it’s right his account was removed. If not then it is sad it was removed
The whole raising money thing is suss. Looks like she’s had her teeth done and that’s not cheap. Were they like that before anything was raised ? I realise I am being rude but I can’t watch her because those teeth is all I can focus on
I’ve been thinking the same.

OMFG … Claire is preaching on PORTION CONTROL!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure tbh about her teeth never really noticed. I'm not sure how old he was either I think it's more because there was all the memories on there of him .I know people was saying to her last night that they would give her the £600 and she was saying its not about that money it's not hers it was other people's that was taken and she dosnt want any it's the person that should have it back and it reflects badly on her as ash has basically raised money for Harrison but kept it himself

Edited to add just found her Facebook and he was 13 would have been 14 in October also I think she's got a fliter on that makes her teeth look shiny than what they are 😆 when she was live last night they didn't look that shiny

• Heart
Edited to add just found her Facebook and he was 13 would have been 14 in October also I think she's got a fliter on that makes her teeth look shiny than what they are 😆 when she was live last night they didn't look that shiny
If he was 13 he is allowed an account. Do tou know why his account was removed?

If he was 13 he is allowed an account. Do tou know why his account was removed?
Apprently people was reporting it a few of her accounts have been removed as well .just scrolled through her Facebook and she either has a filter on constantly but it does seem like her teeth have been like that for years from what I can see

Apprently people was reporting it a few of her accounts have been removed as well .just scrolled through her Facebook and she either has a filter on constantly but it does seem like her teeth have been like that for years from what I can see
Fair enough x

How many packets of bacon has Clare ate so far today? Sadly I’m blocked, I miss seeing a pig eating all that pig 🙄

Healthy eating sausage butties for lunch....small bread (4 slices lol) and made sure she pointed out the low fat, skinny sausage......shame she didn't point out they're out of date by 2 days 🤣🤣
This "low calorie" lunch comes in at a whopping 623 calories. Just for a sandwich!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.