carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healthy eating sausage butties for lunch....small bread (4 slices lol) and made sure she pointed out the low fat, skinny sausage......shame she didn't point out they're out of date by 2 days 🤣🤣
She thinks skinny sausages=skinny claire

Just looked it up its 79 calories per aldi skinny sausage sausage and 92 calories per slice of seeded sensation bread the 400g loaf
3x79 = 316 calories
4x92 = 368 calories

“ there we have sausage sandwiches and still low calorie”
At 684 calories for lunch ….. alrighty then
…..even with small bread surely 1 sandwich is enough for lunch
Unless my eyes deceive me that looks like 6 sausages in there not 3 lol
I forgot the dollop of brown sauce
62227314-95E4-4FC6-A3BD-036F8FDA610D.png
60A0AD0A-2439-4941-AFD5-04600F98C089.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How funny would it be if she did get sick as some commented about date on sausages lol and she said thank you for your concern lol

I’m not bothered about dates within reason. But yeah Claire is one of those people who thinks if something says “low fat” or “skinny” she can still have 10,000 portions of it. Also cannot BELIEVE she is 3 years older than me and literally looks about 10/15 years older. Also remember a while ago saying she was going to go live eating and cooking her Xmas dinner on Christmas Day lol how sad

• Wow
Well are we all ready for the big battle?
Will she or won’t she? Will Mrs Kirby make her grand entrance with gifts galore … or will she add to the speculation that it’s true they have fallen out?

oooooh get the popcorn ready guys and gals !!!

Reactions: 2
Well are we all ready for the big battle?
Will she or won’t she? Will Mrs Kirby make her grand entrance with gifts galore … or will she add to the speculation that it’s true they have fallen out?

oooooh get the popcorn ready guys and gals !!!
Only gift if you can afford it guys
Only gift if you are over 18 guys
If you can’t afford to gift tap the screen
We need a few more points/gifts to do a challenge
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN GUYS

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know why they don't just turn the gifts of and just say to tap the screen the score still goes up just by doing likes

😂😂 Do you know what I mean 😂😂

I don't know why they don't just turn the gifts of and just say to tap the screen the score still goes up just by doing likes
exactly!!!

Reactions: 2
Because the Manley are now social media ikons stop reporting the kids cause they making new account and adding to their followers maybe tik tok need to be notified that they numbers need to go down and the Care Bears are cling ins she done so many tik tok today sure she thinks she famous

Tom will give up his photo in nightclubs when he gets to 1 million followers next joke please lol

• Haha
Small plate of tea tonight at Dont Care Bears....3 pork chops each and a 2 person portion of sweet potato mash EACH 😲😲 Are there any pigs left in the country?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Because the Manley are now social media ikons stop reporting the kids cause they making new account and adding to their followers maybe tik tok need to be notified that they numbers need to go down and the Care Bears are cling ins she done so many tik tok today sure she thinks she famous

Tom will give up his photo in nightclubs when he gets to 1 million followers next joke please lol
😂😂 Andy will be giving up his business next to manage his famous wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.