carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed her grubby filthy hands 😷 🤒 🤢 I knew her hygiene was lacking from the way she constantly sticks her finger in her ear touches her hair coughs in her hand feeds the dog then touches food but when you see her manky fingers pointing to food on the lunchtime specials wow just wow

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed her grubby filthy hands 😷 🤒 🤢 I knew her hygiene was lacking from the way she constantly sticks her finger in her ear touches her hair coughs in her hand feeds the dog then touches food but when you see her manky fingers pointing to food on the lunchtime specials wow just wow
🤢 and she wants to open her own cafe …

Someone just asked her is Mrs Kirby ok as she isn’t around. She was so dismissive

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
How many hours a day is she actually live!!?? I thought Shannon was bad! They are unreal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many of her tik toks start with SO ? I love a really bad car crash but going to have to block her soon seriously can not stand her. Someone please start a new thread though 😄 🤣 😂

New thread # Carebare85 aka beggyannie got no morals would sell her granny.Wonder why she is so big ? Everyday eats half a pig ! 😄 🤣 😂 thank you and goodnight x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.