carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to do with Mankeys birthday party I think
DIEING to know what caused the big fall out. I still think it happened over a 'swinging' incident. Maybe carebear didn't picked but shan did. Or carebear got with tom mankey and shan wanted a piece of his sweet cheeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am wetting myself laughing. She’s having a fit at the portion size of the ready meal saying how is this supposed to feed two??

yes Claire love that’s the first sign to yourself that YOUR portion sizes are huge 😂😂
But she had 4 sausage’s and 2 wrap's for breakfast A baked sweet potato and filling for lunch, and now curry for tea. Plus a few milky lattes and no doubt snacks in between
I don’t know how she needs a cooked lunch she is indoors all day
At least Andy has been out working, she didn’t need as much as him

Reactions: 2
DIEING to know what caused the big fall out. I still think it happened over a 'swinging' incident. Maybe carebear didn't picked but shan did. Or carebear got with tom mankey and shan wanted a piece of his sweet cheeks?
Come on who could fancy a bit of him

How did Clair ever come up with the idea to record a very ordinary family having breakfast and dinner, how do you enjoy a meal with a camera on you all the time, seriously where do you think it's going. Just a question I'm not nasty just wondering and how does Andy agree he surely can't feel comfortable.

Reactions: 4
How cringy are her what are you having for lunch today posts 🤣 and the one about people ask what motivates me 🤣🤣 I’m sorry where is her motivation ? I only see her motivated to make and eat food
This actually made me belly laugh 🤣 😂 😆 💀 😅 😭 🤣 😂 😆 💀 😅 😭 🤣 motivated 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂
1STwho always asks you ? & 2ND as mentioned above motivated for what ? Oh my days up your own lazy arse much

'Swinging incident' ffs I have just eaten 😷 🤒 🤢 I dont even want to imagine but what if ??? Is shan having a sulk because Andy let the side down and left them with a man short 😄 🤣 😂 😆 someone stop me please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so…. Here’s my logic….

Claire and Shan fell out. Shan and Adam split up. so Shan clearly has a “problem” with both Claire and Adam. Shan and Adam split the day after the party.Claire and Shan fell out days later.

the night of the party Andy was so out of it - and the morning after they were all suddenly “home” none of them went live or did posts going home (very sure for the fame hungry hales)

So my theory on this is that Claire and Adam got it on. Claire will have played the “he came on to me” card which Shan would have bought - hence split with Adam …. Then found out it wasn’t all his fault hence the reason for the Claire fall out later.
Andy still doesn’t know what day it is anyway so has been blinded by Claire into some bull crap story

now…. Fast forward to the night Nathan called Mrs Kirby rich and fat on live - and being into the mix at this point there may or may not be a fall out between Claire and Mrs Kirby

Nathan didn’t just say that out of randomness. He’s heard other stuff being said - which Shan will also have heard as she will have had it said to her too…

and there folks we have fireworks!!!

I’m far too invested in this aren’t I 😂😂 but tell me I’m wrong !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok so…. Here’s my logic….

Claire and Shan fell out. Shan and Adam split up. so Shan clearly has a “problem” with both Claire and Adam. Shan and Adam split the day after the party.Claire and Shan fell out days later.

the night of the party Andy was so out of it - and the morning after they were all suddenly “home” none of them went live or did posts going home (very sure for the fame hungry hales)

So my theory on this is that Claire and Adam got it on. Claire will have played the “he came on to me” card which Shan would have bought - hence split with Adam …. Then found out it wasn’t all his fault hence the reason for the Claire fall out later.
Andy still doesn’t know what day it is anyway so has been blinded by Claire into some bull crap story

now…. Fast forward to the night Nathan called Mrs Kirby rich and fat on live - and being into the mix at this point there may or may not be a fall out between Claire and Mrs Kirby

Nathan didn’t just say that out of randomness. He’s heard other stuff being said - which Shan will also have heard as she will have had it said to her too…

and there folks we have fireworks!!!

I’m far too invested in this aren’t I 😂😂 but tell me I’m wrong !!
YOU WIN 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 hands down and I don't even want the full T now that will do me I SALUTE YOU
Also

If I had taken any money on my bets it would be yours I can't stop laughing 😂 🤣 😆 that is brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YOU WIN 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 hands down and I don't even want the full T now that will do me I SALUTE YOU
Also

If I had taken any money on my bets it would be yours I can't stop laughing 😂 🤣 😆 that is brilliant
to be fair even if it’s not the truth I’m thinking of selling this version to Shan to copyright it. She would make £‘s galore with This tit and tell exclusive on TT

• Haha
Woah did Nathan call her fat and rich how bad is that when is parents aren’t exactly thin

Maybe Clare said something about her parenting ?

Reactions: 1
Shan and Adam fell out at Manley's party. No idea why. Would love to know.

Claire and Shan fell out a fair while later. Was she not caught sending voice notes to Adam? She was probably slagging Shan off to Adam and got caught out. Hence the tit stirrer comment.

Meanwhile Andy snores throughout this whole ordeal. He needed to conserve his energy after Claire only gave him 1kg of rice with his curry and naan and didn't allow him to have a share bag of crisps after.

Tomorrow night's (well tonight's) live head, shoulders, knees and toes egg and spoon race beggy live will be interesting. Will Mrs Kirby make an appearance or not? Time will tell.

In the meantime, I wish Claire would stop these fake "influencer" videos. They're so try hard and awkward. Pretending to be full of positive energy but then going on live with a face like a smacked arse because you've only got 9 packs of bacon left to get you through till morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shan and Adam fell out at Manley's party. No idea why. Would love to know.

Claire and Shan fell out a fair while later. Was she not caught sending voice notes to Adam? She was probably slagging Shan off to Adam and got caught out. Hence the tit stirrer comment.

Meanwhile Andy snores throughout this whole ordeal. He needed to conserve his energy after Claire only gave him 1kg of rice with his curry and naan and didn't allow him to have a share bag of crisps after.

Tomorrow night's (well tonight's) live head, shoulders, knees and toes egg and spoon race beggy live will be interesting. Will Mrs Kirby make an appearance or not? Time will tell.

In the meantime, I wish Claire would stop these fake "influencer" videos. They're so try hard and awkward. Pretending to be full of positive energy but then going on live with a face like a smacked arse because you've only got 9 packs of bacon left to get you through till morning.
😂😂😂 I swear the anticipated arrival of Mrs Kirby is like wondering whether we are going to see the queen on Christmas Day 😂😂😂

claire is fully expecting her to come in like her knight in shining armour and gift galore ….. I’d piss myself if Mrs Kirby just went live herself and and got all the gifts for a change 😂😂

Eh?? What? What have I missed now lol
That ash guy has preyed on loads of women and stole money it's just come out tonight that he raised money ages ago saying it was for harrison a women gave him £600 and he kept it for himself. Tan found out and came out om the live crying her eyes out saying she feels like its her fault it was devesating

That ash guy has preyed on loads of women and stole money it's just come out tonight that he raised money ages ago saying it was for harrison a women gave him £600 and he kept it for himself. Tan found out and came out om the live crying her eyes out saying she feels like its her fault it was devesating
Ive wondered when people say the money is for Harrison do they mean his mum or the Cancer Research Charity.

• Wow
Ive wondered when people say the money is for Harrison do they mean his mum or the Cancer Research Charity.
At the time it was to help harrison as he was alive so was for him .now she's trying to keep his name alive I think .his account recently got deleted so she's wrote to papers and stuff about tiktok and trying to get it reinstated

Not going to lie but these comments have cracked me up.
I feel for whoever goes to eat at her house, I remember being in her live while washing up and she would just dip the glass/plate in water then place it on the side. Someone asked if she was going to wash it up properly, she replied no it’s clean! 🤢

what was with eating a bag of crisp after eating her dinner?? Who even does that 🙈😂

Been at home all day and hasn't arsed herself to cook for a working husband and kids that have been at school all day!!! Oh, Claire, there's only one rice because there are TWO naan breads.....personally I eat rice OR naan.....but then I'm not a carbohydrate hog.....know what I mean?
I eat rice and naan but I’m a greedy pig 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At the time it was to help harrison as he was alive so was for him .now she's trying to keep his name alive I think .his account recently got deleted so she's wrote to papers and stuff about tiktok and trying to get it reinstated
I wonder why it's deleted my heart breaks for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.