carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone make a thread for carebare85 from tik tok please,

Thankyou to who ever made the thread!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Begging for gifts, while she has her own business, her partner working full time. She didn’t need money at all. She spent it all on a boozy weekend more like. Wonder if she’s like Shan & likes to spend her money up her nose 🤥

Reactions: 6
Begging for gifts, while she has her own business, her partner working full time. She didn’t need money at all. She spent it all on a boozy weekend more like. Wonder if she’s like Shan & likes to spend her money up her nose 🤥
She probably does! Can’t be dealing with the scummy beggars 🙄

Reactions: 3
Didn't her and shan put together for the hotel where the manley family are at the moment for his birthday present ?

She is a real big beggar
She said on live this morning she won’t be bullied into turning her gifts off and why should she
I wonder if she has ever gifted anyone
She also said DHB was a troll and bully and sge never reads anything he says, but thats a lie I have seen her post replies on his pages

She has just announced her departure
I guess we will see her tomorrow then

And no seat belt in the vid after this one

Last edited:
She said the other day she was “having a break” then was straight back on there 😂

Why do all the ones who beg for gifts always say “I’ve done things for people you haven’t seen” they all say the same bloody thing 😂

I can't stand the hypocrisy of these people massive begs then according to her she's getting picked on by Trolls, but hang on why are people Trolls who see what you are about. I see you are still on Tictok and have not Deactivated the account.

She Talks rubbish, there’s a Christmas gift comp coming up, she won’t want to miss that 😂They make out like they are just on there for fun and being trolled, turn your gifts off, take off your PayPal’s, gofundme, wish lists and P.O. Boxes then we will believe it’s just for fun 🙄

Reactions: 5
She Talks rubbish, there’s a Christmas gift comp coming up, she won’t want to miss that 😂They make out like they are just on there for fun and being trolled, turn your gifts off, take off your PayPal’s, gofundme, wish lists and P.O. Boxes then we will believe it’s just for fun 🙄
Wow so she's a real massive beg how embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Wow so she's a real massive beg how embarrassing.
She will be back with a vid saying she won’t let the trolls win. 100% sure of it
She said yesterday she won’t turn gifts off
Then later on said she will leave and deactivate the account because people abuse her for not turning gifts off among other things
Just turn the gifts off and stop begging. Simples
She said she never reads any DHB pages but she does
She will be back, today most likely if she was serious she would delete all her content
She got called a beggar, I remember her reply ( as halesbackup) saying bellend and a few other choice words. Look shes deleted her comments

Is her user meant to be carebear and she cant spell or really meant to be carebare?
I see she write hear for here a lot if the time, maybe we should be more forgiving and she has learning issues?

Attachments

Last edited:
Here she is without a seatbelt. Smith family style
Is it a trend? No seatbelt?

She is a real big beggar
She said on live this morning she won’t be bullied into turning her gifts off and why should she
I wonder if she has ever gifted anyone
She also said DHB was a troll and bully and sge never reads anything he says, but thats a lie I have seen her post replies on his pages

She has just announced her departure
I guess we will see her tomorrow then

And no seat belt in the vid after this one
The attention seeking drama queen will be departing from Terminal 2. This is the final call for flight DQCB

It's becoming tiresome watching these dowdy looking housewives doing a jig often in a dressing gown.

shes set her page to private. Followers only. That’s not the actions of someone leaving the app

• Haha
shes set her page to private. Followers only. That’s not the actions of someone leaving the app
She’s been live over on her Instagram give her a few days and she will be back on tik tok making bacon butties and snarling her kids in no time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.