carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be that person but when did they fall out and how did we know they have? Was it from snowdon or after that?

Reactions: 1
In my experience people fall out over money more than anything or Mrs Kirby same thing really.

• Haha
She’s live now maybe we shouldn’t report the kids now as they making new ones and getting followers up

Haha meal for two one rice

I am wetting myself laughing. She’s having a fit at the portion size of the ready meal saying how is this supposed to feed two??

yes Claire love that’s the first sign to yourself that YOUR portion sizes are huge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been at home all day and hasn't arsed herself to cook for a working husband and kids that have been at school all day!!! Oh, Claire, there's only one rice because there are TWO naan breads.....personally I eat rice OR naan.....but then I'm not a carbohydrate hog.....know what I mean?

Reactions: 2
How cringy are her what are you having for lunch today posts 🤣 and the one about people ask what motivates me 🤣🤣 I’m sorry where is her motivation ? I only see her motivated to make and eat food

Reactions: 6
I am hysterical laughing. She’s actually done a PAN full of rice extra. For two of them. She’s looking at the curry like it wouldn’t even be a mouthful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pure cheer me up lol

Wonder if they have crisps too

Manley now in live going to cook a meal for them when they go up I’m sure they act like this to wind shann up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no she just mentioned couples challenges she could do with the mankeys. I dread to think 😂

Pure cheer me up lol

Wonder if they have crisps too

Manley now in live going to cook a meal for them when they go up I’m sure they act like this to wind shann up
meanwhile Lucy was in Shan’s live earlier in the comments like hey hun how are you lovely miss you!!

All for funds for the Christmas period lol

Lol 😂 all two faced

Told you crisps and chocolate definetly a slimming world diet
😂😂 I don’t know why she doesn’t just put the crisps and chocolate on the dinner plate and call it a day. They get gobbled down within seconds anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so meta. We watch those 2 watching themselves eat and read comments on one phone as the other phone is live streaming from across the room. Not forgetting carebears famous head turn to shout back peoples answers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.