Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
DEAR MRS KIRBY,

Please understand this message is NOT hate ok.
Clearly you have been through some very hard struggles and you are an inspiration to still be even standing right now. You are incredible.
You are clearly a lovely lady who is kind and generous and again you should be commended for that.
I saw you dual live with Carebear this morning to confirm that the £600 to meet and greet was for charity and I’m sorry if some of us got that wrong - and assumed it was paid to Clare to meet her but hear me out ok…

NOBODY is saying you are vulnerable because of the loss of your husband or your baby. That doesn’t make you vulnerable - like you said this morning it’s made you stronger than ever. I hear you and again I commend you.

But please listen - these people are financially abusing you… and that’s what makes you vulnerable. Vulnerable from their financial abuse because they are allowing you to believe they are your friends.
They are taking your money… your gifts… allowing you to take them out on New Years Eve? Really? They are a family of FIVE - FIVE PEOPLE! Should they not be paying for you? Paying for yourselves?

Have they done anything to support you in memory of your husband or in memory of your baby? As “big creators” that they claim to be - have they come along side you to support you in that way or do a charity live in their memory?

What Tom Manly did to you the other evening with your wedding song was vile. Horrible. He played your emotions like a fiddle.

They say they beg you not to gift but if that is the case - why then when they are doing battles do they prance about shouting “Mrs Kirby is in the house” when you arrive….. why do they label you as a big gifter and not as their friend??

Friendship doesn’t cost money Mrs Kirby. But financial abuse does cost friendship.

Take care and know that there is no hate here only love for you… there is no shame in what has happened and the abuse they have inflicted upon you.

Much love
BBB xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Ok so…. Here’s my logic….

Claire and Shan fell out. Shan and Adam split up. so Shan clearly has a “problem” with both Claire and Adam. Shan and Adam split the day after the party.Claire and Shan fell out days later.

the night of the party Andy was so out of it - and the morning after they were all suddenly “home” none of them went live or did posts going home (very sure for the fame hungry hales)

So my theory on this is that Claire and Adam got it on. Claire will have played the “he came on to me” card which Shan would have bought - hence split with Adam …. Then found out it wasn’t all his fault hence the reason for the Claire fall out later.
Andy still doesn’t know what day it is anyway so has been blinded by Claire into some bull crap story

now…. Fast forward to the night Nathan called Mrs Kirby rich and fat on live - and being into the mix at this point there may or may not be a fall out between Claire and Mrs Kirby

Nathan didn’t just say that out of randomness. He’s heard other stuff being said - which Shan will also have heard as she will have had it said to her too…

and there folks we have fireworks!!!

I’m far too invested in this aren’t I 😂😂 but tell me I’m wrong !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shan and Adam fell out at Manley's party. No idea why. Would love to know.

Claire and Shan fell out a fair while later. Was she not caught sending voice notes to Adam? She was probably slagging Shan off to Adam and got caught out. Hence the shit stirrer comment.

Meanwhile Andy snores throughout this whole ordeal. He needed to conserve his energy after Claire only gave him 1kg of rice with his curry and naan and didn't allow him to have a share bag of crisps after.

Tomorrow night's (well tonight's) live head, shoulders, knees and toes egg and spoon race beggy live will be interesting. Will Mrs Kirby make an appearance or not? Time will tell.

In the meantime, I wish Claire would stop these fake "influencer" videos. They're so try hard and awkward. Pretending to be full of positive energy but then going on live with a face like a smacked arse because you've only got 9 packs of bacon left to get you through till morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

mumz

VIP Member
I wonder what tomorrow's warped morality will be.
We will get:
“Begging on TT is no different than tipping the Just Eat delivery guy when I get my Chinese”
“I do a lot for charity so am entitled to a little bit for me”
“It’s no different then getting paid for an advert”
“I bring so much joy into Mrs Kirbys life, she loves showing her appreciation bless her”
“My mental health can’t deal with this, be nice guys
“Only gift if you can afford it, are over 18, are of sound mind”
Or
“I beg….. so fucking what?”
While they are sat in their central heated house with bacon butties galore, food in the cupboards, nice warm coats on their backs
Think of the homeless tonight, freezing in a doorway.
Think of the family of 5 who lost work due to the pandemic and need to use the food bank
Think of the lovely old war veteran who needs a new walking frame
Think of the 1000’s of children in this country living in poverty
Think of the teenage girls whos family can’t afford sanitary products
Think of that abandoned dog or cat whose family had to choose to feed the kids first
Think of the family who can’t afford to bury mum or dad because they lost their fight with life for whatever reason
Think of those who have to choose food over fuel
THEN think again when you ask people to only gift what you can afford and have an actual orgasm over winning 500 points
Then tell us tomorrow you can sleep good at night because you’ve done nothing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 9

zyxwvu

VIP Member
These accounts are all sorts of wrong. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Shan but Claire waltzed in and said 'hold my beer'.

Firstly, let's talk about the food. You've all pretty much covered it all. The food must be stone cold by the time it reaches the table. The hygiene is horrendous. But the portion sizes are insane. She once said she wasn't going to make her young daughter as much as usual and then proceeded to pile a mound of beige food onto her plate. Her and Andy regularly eat a giant portion of food, followed by a chocolate bar AND a bag of crisps. It's so unhealthy.

Next, let's discuss the actual Tik tok videos. What the fuck. That is all.

Now onto the gifting. It's sick. Complete second hand embarrassment watching someone beg for gifts for hours on end each day. At least the likes of Dan Spragg make the lives more interesting (still don't agree with it). This woman is earning hundreds, if not thousands, of pounds per month to sing 'head, shoulders, knees and toes'. How are they not ashamed of begging? With all these accounts, it's the same names cropping up as top gifters. Others might gift the cheapest gift here or there, but it's always the same ones on each account. Claire has Mrs Kirby, Tom has Emma. That would ring alarms bells for me and make me feel so uncomfortable if I was being gifted. They know how much they're earning from these games, so they're well aware that the amount these people are gifting is much higher.

They've been absolutely loving the 'Tattle/troll' attention. It's pretty much all of Claire's 'content' nowadays. When Tattle was first mentioned, Claire thought she'd made it into the paper. She's fame hungry. You've got to think a lot of yourself if you sell yourself for £600 for charity.

They're clearly not very knowledgeable with regards to social media. Having an open platform with a large following, yet having your address and phone number plastered over the internet for all the find. It takes a simple search to find out their information, yet she bashes on about 'safety'. Ridiculous. They also need to be careful with not reporting their earnings. I wonder whether Claire has reported her earnings from TikTok to HMRC (whether that be for benefit purposes or tax purposes).

Speaking of which - do not claim to be too anxious to work when you're on social media every day. You are confident enough to post videos, you are confident enough to go live and hustle for money, you are confident enough to walk your dog daily, you are confident enough to have friends over, you are confident enough to go out to busy shopping centres and restaurants, you are confident enough to go clubbing. You regularly drink when out too, which isn't recommended if you're medicated for mental health issues (unsure if she is). There is no way in holy hell that she has a mental health issue that affects her day to day life.

Instead of pretending that she's leaving social media every 5 minutes and allowing her son to delete an app he's old enough to be on, she should permanently delete her own app and get an actual job and some morals.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

As a side note, Shan insinuated on her live earlier that Claire used her for clout.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I take back what I said to Andy obviously not embarrased at all and just as beggy ...either poor vulnerable people wasting benefit money or absolute fools wasting hard earned cash to see a 'challenge' I challenge all the beggers have a bit of respect for yourselves and think of people really in need 😉
I would sooner take a carrier bag of food to the food bank then give someone sitting in a nice warm house in nice warm clothes eating nice warm bacon sandwiches every day a microphone or headphones in a silly tiktok game

• Heart
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Small plate of tea tonight at Dont Care Bears....3 pork chops each and a 2 person portion of sweet potato mash EACH 😲😲 Are there any pigs left in the country?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Clare has warned the Trolls she is coming back, er like who gives a flying F, talk about asking for comments.Clare don't beg and no one will notice you.

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Clare : I’m leaving TikTok
Also Clare: I’m back!

Clare: I’m never doing these games ever again
Also Clare: Yes I’m doing the Christmas game!

Clare: We don’t even go on Tattle life
Also Clare: Andy reads Tattle Life like it’s the newspaper!

• Haha
Something to do with Mankeys birthday party I think
DIEING to know what caused the big fall out. I still think it happened over a 'swinging' incident. Maybe carebear didn't picked but shan did. Or carebear got with tom mankey and shan wanted a piece of his sweet cheeks?

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Did someone say Andy does not work? I saw him sitting with his shorts and feet out yesterday that would never happen in my house 🏡I don't do bare men's feet.
he’s a plasterer I think or something like that anyway. He wears shorts and flip flops all year round - clearly the begging doesn’t stretch to her buying him trousers and shoes 😂

CLAIRE YOU ARE SINGING THE WRONG WORDS TO THIS SONG HON LET ME HELP YOU OUT…

on the first day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me…. A blank cheque sent in the post

on the second day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the third day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a

on the fourth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the fifth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the sixth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the seventh day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 7 toys for Jacob… 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the eighth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 8 games for Nathan… 7 toys for Jacob… 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the ninth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 9 dolls for Ava Maria… 8 games for Nathan… 7 toys for Jacob… 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the tenth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 10 Indian takeaways… 9 dolls for Ava Maria… 8 games for Nathan… 7 toys for Jacob… 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the eleventh day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 11 leads for Lucy… 10 Indian takeaways… 9 dolls for Ava Maria… 8 games for Nathan… 7 toys for Jacob… 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

on the twelth day of Christmas Mrs Kirby gave to me …. 12 begging bowls… 11 leads for Lucy… 10 Indian takeaways… 9 dolls for Ava Maria… 8 games for Nathan… 7 toys for Jacob… 6 socks for Andy… 5 castle gifts… 4 taps of the screen… 3 mic drops… 2 music notes and a blank cheque sent in the post

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Debas

VIP Member
How cringy are her what are you having for lunch today posts 🤣 and the one about people ask what motivates me 🤣🤣 I’m sorry where is her motivation ? I only see her motivated to make and eat food
This actually made me belly laugh 🤣 😂 😆 💀 😅 😭 🤣 😂 😆 💀 😅 😭 🤣 motivated 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂
1STwho always asks you ? & 2ND as mentioned above motivated for what ? Oh my days up your own lazy arse much

DIEING to know what caused the big fall out. I still think it happened over a 'swinging' incident. Maybe carebear didn't picked but shan did. Or carebear got with tom mankey and shan wanted a piece of his sweet cheeks?
'Swinging incident' ffs I have just eaten 😷 🤒 🤢 I dont even want to imagine but what if ??? Is shan having a sulk because Andy let the side down and left them with a man short 😄 🤣 😂 😆 someone stop me please

Last edited:
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Make sure when you put meat on it says on the packet you can use it hot or cold because that means you can reheat it !!!
You'd need to reheat anything she cooks.....pizzas left on the worktop for about 10 minutes!!! Sorry, but I like my food hot. Someone said to her on this mornings live that she should "open a cafe".....she replied that was her dream....OMG can you imagine the length of time you'd have to wait? Two speeds her....slow and stop!!

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Something def happened that weekend as that's when shan and Adam split up also....??
Definitely this but shan is almost ready to tell everyone poor Andy will find out when we do because he was oblivious and being very sick on himself at the time 😷 🤒 🤢 I watched her this morning empty grease from sausages in the grill pan down the sink 3 times ? Do you know what that does to your pipes Claire never mind the drains ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Hello Police?
Yes hello Mr Policeman
I would like to report the people who don’t beg from vulnerable people for saying that I shouldn’t be doing it.

No Mr Policeman I’m sorry I didn’t report this last night but I was busy grooming Mrs Kirby a sob story and collecting my cash!

Any witnesses? No sorry I would say Shan but we are pretending to have fallen out so she can’t be a witness. Leave it with me I will ask the Manly family but they are very busy as well begging

• Haha
  • Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
Carebare85 #2 Begging to bring home the bacon, shann says she's a fake un and Mrs kirbys will is for the takin'

• Haha
  • Heart

MissBossyBoots123

Begging for gifts, while she has her own business, her partner working full time. She didn’t need money at all. She spent it all on a boozy weekend more like. Wonder if she’s like Shan & likes to spend her money up her nose 🤥