carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small plate of tea tonight at Dont Care Bears....3 pork chops each and a 2 person portion of sweet potato mash EACH 😲😲 Are there any pigs left in the country?
the amount of food they eat is vile….. let’s not forget that the chocolate and crisps will follow in bucket loads

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Filming her daughter at swimming. Thats another place they don’t allow filming. Especially on kids sessions

Don’t like either couple but went over and tapped the screen for likes for the Manleys just because I wanted to see Claire do 50 star jumps. Didn’t help though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An actual begfest telling 1 of kids to go out of the room and shouting Andy absolute scroungers they might do it every week why not ? Must make a fortune SHAMELESS FECKERS

Reactions: 2
Stealing the Coles content with the soppy we are so in love tiktoks

Can someone explain to me how this is entertainment?

dumb and dumber don’t even fit on one screen
Mank and skank are standing on one leg
What’s her favourite chocolate? What’s his favourite crisps 🤦‍♀️
But remember you don’t have to gift guys
Tap tap tap

Did we save Mrs Kirby?
YAAAASSSSSSSS WE SAVED MRS KIRBY!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Tap tap tap

I don’t think they have fallen out halesbackuo account has comment on mrs Kirby a recent videos

Pahahaha everyone gifted on that last round so the Manleys won and Claire had to stay silent for the entire next round 🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think they have fallen out halesbackuo account has comment on mrs Kirby a recent videos
But Mrs Kirby is far too quiet for anyones liking …

QUICK CLAIRE HAS TO BE QUIET EVERYONE GO ASK HER WHY SHE HAD IT WITH ADAM 😂😂

• Haha
Did we save Mrs Kirby?

Tap tap tap

Woo hoo be happy Mrs Kirby x Did you see the 'romantic' 💃 cringe omg she is like a giant next to Andy and notice the daggers she keeps giving to whichever child is trying to rudely interrupt her moment in the spotlight you are a disgrace Claire

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woo hoo be happy Mrs Kirby x Did you see the 'romantic' 💃 cringe omg she is like a giant next to Andy and notice the daggers she keeps giving to whichever child is trying to rudely interrupt her moment in the spotlight you are a disgrace Claire
totally shameful

I’m out.
I can’t watch anymore of this utter crap

do let me know any major gossip lol

totally shameful

I’m out.
I can’t watch anymore of this utter crap

do let me know any major gossip lol
Same none of it has been good but this is definitely the worst carcrash ever all top gifters kids again though tut tut

I've worked out when the points say 3 that's the likes .so that's when there just sending likes

Anyone else see when they were talking about “kids” shouldn’t be watching and in bed, yet one of Claire’s kids are up fml 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.