carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made out like £110 for a family of 5 is good? Don’t know if it is but I can’t believe how much food they get through! Someone just asked her what she’s doing today she said having a shower at 9 and changing the beds 😭😭😭😭. Nice. Does she not work?
Can’t work mental health but can go live on her lazy lol

Reactions: 2
Something def happened that weekend as that's when shan and Adam split up also....??
Definitely this but shan is almost ready to tell everyone poor Andy will find out when we do because he was oblivious and being very sick on himself at the time 😷 🤒 🤢 I watched her this morning empty grease from sausages in the grill pan down the sink 3 times ? Do you know what that does to your pipes Claire never mind the drains ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely this but shan is almost ready to tell everyone poor Andy will find out when we do because he was oblivious and being very sick on himself at the time 😷 🤒 🤢 I watched her this morning empty grease from sausages in the grill pan down the sink 3 times ? Do you know what that does to your pipes Claire never mind the drains ?
Shan does need to tell her story. As much as she isn’t without faults she shouldn’t be copping the can for all this

Reactions: 4
I see Tom went on Derby Dans live re Ash....and surprise, surprise Claire is in the comments...WTF has this got to do with her? Where there's a drama there's a Claire!!

Reactions: 1
I see Tom went on Derby Dans live re Ash....and surprise, surprise Claire is in the comments...WTF has this got to do with her? Where there's a drama there's a Claire!!
Yeah I noticed her come into the comments as well was nothing to do with her

Reactions: 2
All this “Im sending Shan love” crap is for clout. She isn’t sending Shan love at all. She’s trying to make out she is the innocent one in all of this - if she wasn’t then she would come out and tell her story - air her opinion like she does on everything else.

But she isn’t. She started the whole saga by making a public announcement they were no longer friends but then didn’t say why.

It’s the whole “Im in A&E…. Dm me hun” crap!!

Her “sending Shan love” is trying to build up a fake reputation that everyone thinks she is the victim because she doesn’t want the truth to come out.

If she had nothing to hide she would just tell her story and wouldn’t be bothered about Shan replying to it or stating her side because the truth can’t be argued with. But she doesn’t

She’s stirred the pot as usual and now is “sending her love” ….. sending love doesn’t start with an attention seeking announcement that you’ve fallen out Claire!!

Reactions: 5
Shans side is coming did you see her video about friends ? And now Claire with a video about lying 🤥 🙄 I have ordered popcorn huns I'm here for it 😄 🤣 😂 I am taking bets it will all come out if shan gets a sniff of how much beggyannie makes tomorrow on the begathon and realises she is missing out Hold on tight Andy I hope your ready for this !

• Haha
Shans side is coming did you see her video about friends ? And now Claire with a video about lying 🤥 🙄 I have ordered popcorn huns I'm here for it 😄 🤣 😂 I am taking bets it will all come out if shan gets a sniff of how much beggyannie makes tomorrow on the begathon and realises she is missing out Hold on tight Andy I hope your ready for this !
I’ll stick a tenner down, what’s the odds on it coming out before the end of the year ?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Shann is definitely unravelling and this Claire is getting on my tits , come on Shann spill the beans .

• Haha
  • Heart
Keep me updated on if Shan reveals all please

what I missed what has ash done

Really
The trouble is you are not kind you wasn't kind to the child in your live you let everyone berate them and then said just block them they have done it before. That was probably 1 of the ones that was gifting you the week before and then there is your begathons do you think it's kind to be taking peoples money disguised as gifts ? What makes you entitled to peoples money ??? Be better Claire !

Keep me updated on if Shan reveals all please

what I missed what has ash done

Really
We just need shans side of this now maybe this will be enough for her to spill

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.