Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I don't care if she's back or not but if she is coming back to pick up where she left off I can't think things will go smoothly. For me I'm sick of this woman she's nothing but attention seeking drama with a ton of lies thrown in.

Reactions: 12
The thing is I don't care if she's back or not but if she is coming back to pick up where she left off I can't think things will go smoothly. For me I'm sick of this woman she's nothing but attention seeking drama with a ton of lies thrown in.
Yes glad she’s private now no more food lives to see 🤮 and if your reading WASH YOUR HANDS !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In a view days 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He WHAT? 😳 Andy wrote that? Omg they are all sick in the head

I used to like that sophiena but she’s starting to beg the gifts now. Tomorrow night she’s doing a make up and face mask live 🙄 she just told everyone she will be on at 7pm and “we are going for it” what’s that meant to mean??
it means gift me as much as you can.
She had a few bad comments all ready.
she told everyone to get a glass of wine and join her.
why don’t she turn her gifts of then? I’m sick of these people begging.
They seem to go live fine so why can’t they get a day time job.
I notice Soph always pushing her kids of her lives to. Even when they are crying for her.
What is wrong with these people.
She's another anti-Tattler, according to her all people on here are paed0ph1les 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Can someone tell me what’s happening with weekly rankings? Did mankey do a live and say that’s what he’s going to do? 😳 omg

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me what’s happening with weekly rankings? Did mankey do a live and say that’s what he’s going to do? 😳 omg
He has put a little tiky toky to explain and the link for cheap coins in his bio. He was on with oliver douglas before and he mentioned clicking the custom top up option I just had a nosy and the max spend is £25.000 wtaf ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The suspense is killing me
Come on Scarebeg you said you are back. what pasta mountain are you having tonight? Salmonella and pasta or Botulism and pasta? Can’t wait for the upcoming TikToks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The suspense is killing me
Come on Scarebeg you said you are back. what pasta mountain are you having tonight? Salmonella and pasta or Botulism and pasta? Can’t wait for the upcoming TikToks
It’s pasta pasta or pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope whoever came up with Scarebare is proud of themselves that Claire herself has acknowledged it 🤣🤣🤣👏

Wonder if she going to hop onto the weekly begging disguised as battling ranking after seeing that Mr Trampy has.
Is she actually back on TikTok?? Is she?? Is she actually back 😂😂😂😂 wow does anyone have the number for Guinness book of records???

• Haha
  • Heart
What I don't understand is why Andy does not Rien her in, you can't run off to people you hardly know.
😄 🤣 😂 😆 OMFG you are scary to the kids you beg off and the ones in your house and your husband but you dont scare us at all. I much prefer beggy annie 😄 🤣 😂 come back please do but leave your begging cap behind find yourself some morals and maybe get a proper job because an influencer you are not and will never be in your current form.
I prefer scrambled beg on toast but only if its a microwaved lump

lump

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.