Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo thats the big plan no more competitions but going to try for the weekly leaderboard once a month? Well once a month is enough income you greedy beggars hoping for some universe's and I know its only tubby big balls short dick man (scamley) tonight but Claire is watching and waiting and will count this as income for next months bacon and will be involved before the week is out.

Reactions: 10
Yes I was going to say the same about the Andy thing. James outed him for the comment he made about her around about the same time the woman (can’t remember her name) outed him on insta…. Then all of a sudden Andy changed his username on insta to make it look like he hadn’t said it - yet the two profiles had the same number of posts, followers and following 😂😂

Personally though I think it’s a catalogue of things for poor Mrs Kirby… all of this came not long after Nathan had called rich and fat on Claire’s live and she dismissed it as “kids being kids”

Makes you wonder what else has been said / posted

• Wow
The number 1 spot on the weekly leader board earns on average 45K, no wonder he's only going to compete once a month 🙄

Reactions: 7
The number 1 spot on the weekly leader board earns on average 45K, no wonder he's only going to compete once a month 🙄
He won’t get to number 1 I think a lot of his followers are as mortified like we are no one says a word incase get blocked

I think its a bit different on the weekly ranking though 🤔 I know there is a group of big gifters but the re-gift and do stuff for charity I don't quite understand it all yet been watching for a while but definitely something going on. Its not the likes of scamley & beggy annie anuway thats for sure he has got no chance of making income like that from his kids and vulnerable followers. Crazy how he kept repeating only once a month we cant expect you to do this every week ? So he is expecting thousands and thinks that is ok ? Who do you think you think you are ? GET A JOB

Reactions: 11
I think its a bit different on the weekly ranking though 🤔 I know there is a group of big gifters but the re-gift and do stuff for charity I don't quite understand it all yet been watching for a while but definitely something going on. Its not the likes of scamley & beggy annie anuway thats for sure he has got no chance of making income like that from his kids and vulnerable followers. Crazy how he kept repeating only once a month we cant expect you to do this every week ? So he is expecting thousands and thinks that is ok ? Who do you think you think you are ? GET A JOB
I’m guessing he thinks on payday people will pay more 😭 or once a month gives people chance to save up, it’s absolutely disgusting! He’s no shame at all.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing he thinks on payday people will pay more 😭 or once a month gives people chance to save up, it’s absolutely disgusting! He’s no shame at all.
Why does he think people would want to save up to give money to them lot.

Reactions: 9
OMG - what have I missed? They have said they want to try for the weekly board? Well let me just tell you I watch people who have been number one and they get sent universes and lions every few minutes and that’s how they stay top. To be in the top ten is very very hard. You need about 3.8 million coins to stay there. I really do t think kids will be able to afford lions all day long 🤣🤣 idiots.
The Albanians are usually in the top three but a lot of them have had their accounts permanently banned as people mass report so they get banned for fraud. So let them try get top ten then hopefully their accounts will be permanently banned for letting kids gift. People who are in the top ten weekly have a army behind them they will mass report mankey and carebeg! 🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG - what have I missed? They have said they want to try for the weekly board? Well let me just tell you I watch people who have been number one and they get sent universes and lions every few minutes and that’s how they stay top. To be in the top ten is very very hard. You need about 3.8 million coins to stay there. I really do t think kids will be able to afford lions all day long 🤣🤣 idiots.
The Albanians are usually in the top three but a lot of them have had their accounts permanently banned as people mass report so they get banned for fraud. So let them try get top ten then hopefully their accounts will be permanently banned for letting kids gift. People who are in the top ten weekly have a army behind them they will mass report mankey and carebeg! 🤣🤣👏
Even the gifters get gifting bans so there is definitely something not quite right going on in some of them I have been trying to figure them out for s few weeks now. Some of them seem really nice and genuinely do good stuff but you have to think why are they happy for tik tok to be taking 60% of everything ? I have been looking for a thread on here about all this but can't seem to find anything 😕

Reactions: 5
So Carebeg is going to Tokfest I've just seen a video of her dueting Kaylee. Is that ok with this big investigation going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure some of them are money laundering through it somehow.. it’s deffo dodgy as with some of the top gifters/weekly rankers. He’s well out of that league. Top 100 maybe but that’s a push and all his big big gifters seem to have gone since he keeps speaking about tattle and it’s bringing people here to see what he’s like.

In a view days 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He WHAT? 😳 Andy wrote that? Omg they are all sick in the head

I used to like that sophiena but she’s starting to beg the gifts now. Tomorrow night she’s doing a make up and face mask live 🙄 she just told everyone she will be on at 7pm and “we are going for it” what’s that meant to mean??
it means gift me as much as you can.
She had a few bad comments all ready.
she told everyone to get a glass of wine and join her.
why don’t she turn her gifts of then? I’m sick of these people begging.
They seem to go live fine so why can’t they get a day time job.
I notice Soph always pushing her kids of her lives to. Even when they are crying for her.
What is wrong with these people.
Another one who now the followers have started shooting up she just sees pound signs :(

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.