Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Oh now come on Claire. You can’t be “back” when you didn’t leave in the first place.
Let’s be factual here … sorry… HEAR…

1) You put up a departure post for attention
2) After the said attention you took it down
3) You didn’t delete your account and never left
4) You took a few days holiday at the Manky family’s
5) you dramatised the holiday by lying (re sister’s)
6) All of the above happened because you were outed

now then … let’s talk about mental health shall we…

1) What about the mental health of the kids gifting?
2) What about the mental health of Mrs Kirby?
3) What about the mental health of the vulnerable?

Shall we go full circle HEAR and talk about what’s illegal and cruel?
1) Calling Mrs K fat and rich - that’s cruel
2) The post Andy did on Insta about her - that’s cruel
3) Then trying to cover that up - that’s cruel
4) The way you speak to followers - that’s cruel
5) The way you ignore non gifters - that’s cruel

6) Threatening DHB with a bat - that’s illegal
7) Taking money from children - that’s illegal
8) Taking money from the vulnerable - that’s illegal
9) Not declaring your business - that’s illegal
10) Selling copyright items - that’s illegal
11) Selling items without safety testing - that’s illegal

So lying in bed with your droopy eyes and the dramatic rain filter effect isn’t going to wash Claire. You’ve been outed. Time to put your big girl pants on and deal with it.

Say hi to Andy from me 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 23

becauseihaveto

Wow I'm speechless at this.
I know who they are and I know Andy's family- they are disgusted at what they see on Tik Tok and how they are behaving for anyone and everyone to view.
They constantly expose their children to the whole world showing their daily routines etc.
Poor kids - they won't know what normal is.
Mental health & unable to work because of it? I don't think so acting like she does.

If you're reading this give your heads a wobble!

This is my view and in no way bullying!:)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Recap:

Claire is leaving again. This time for good.
Apparently someone emailed school but took 2 weeks to tell Scare bear. They then did tell her when she was on a break away but she didn’t return home because she needed to clear her head.
She has privatised everything and everyone including unfollowing Mrs K on insta… the same day Mrs K made a cryptic post about someone being sorry for what they had done and being caught and in court!
The hoodies are still going good… nobody’s bought one yet so clearly haven’t washed them either
The diet is going well. She’s down to 3 million calories a day though now she has made everything private it’s a wonder if we will see those manky toes on a Saturday now - how will we cope?
We are still waiting for the first crime number but don’t worry the police have investigated everything at lightening speed. She came on to Tattle and gave the police everything they needed to know… so Andy put his bat down
Such a dramatic tantrum after being outed on the battle competition
Still playing wife swap with the Manky’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Wow I'm speechless at this.
I know who they are and I know Andy's family- they are disgusted at what they see on Tik Tok and how they are behaving for anyone and everyone to view.
They constantly expose their children to the whole world showing their daily routines etc.
Poor kids - they won't know what normal is.
Mental health & unable to work because of it? I don't think so acting like she does.

If you're reading this give your heads a wobble!

This is my view and in no way bullying!:)
Welcome! They read here. Claire has said before that Andy's family dislike her... Can see exactly why.

Reactions: 17

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Claire if you’re reading this I’ve just been flicking through the TV guide and there’s nothing good on tonight. Any chance you can go live again please? I could do with a bit of comedy drama 😂

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Feel as if we need to start charging Claire at this point. We are her content. You're boring now, Claire. Nobody wants to see a million negative posts of a person pretending to be a victim.

I see Mrs K has put another cryptic post on🤔 I’m hoping she’s on her way to spill the tea
If you read here, Mrs Kirby, we stand with you.

It makes me more mad knowing scare had her in her home.. befriended her and then just used her and chucked her to the side :( I hope Mrs K is ok and just to let you know we’ve got your back if you need us! 💖💖💖 you’re worth far more than that!
The way she treated Mrs Kirby, alongside others, has been disgusting. Using them all as personal bank accounts and baby sitters. Wonder who's been roped into looking after the kids this weekend... It'll be Jenny no doubt. Jenny's another one that they take for a mug.

• Heart

Funneh

WOW..
it’s taken me a good few days to read through these threads & what an entertaining few days it’s been.
New to tattle after hearing about it on TikTok I couldn’t help but have a nosey, you guys basically say what MOST of us are thinking. It’s great! Hats of to you.

• Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
maybe not any longer though. I believe whilst in a live she became informed and possibly reading here she has learned they are scammers. Lets hope so.
I truly hope 🙏

Meanwhile Claire in McDonald’s with the manky family - for someone who is traumatised by social media she’s not half putting herself about on tom’s profile lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
Love the thread title. Love the recap x
Had a great weekend thanks if anyone is considering Peppa Pig World its amazing and worth it. Its has a Dinosaur Theme Park next to it thats included in the entry. And if you can fit a drive through the New Forest as well even better. It was amazing to see horses, donkeys, cows and pigs just roaming free in the countryside
Back to business….
I thought Scare would have caved and come out of self inflicted hiding by now and giving her admiring public such super shows like pasta mountains and passata and spinach with everything.
So no diet, no kids, no hubby, no happiness, no merch, no business socials, no responsibility all weekend and she’s still a flipping misery guts.
Hiding out at Mankey Mansion cooking the nastiest curry ever been seen by my eyes, what a bloody mess that was.
No hugs or kisses when the family turned up, just growls, to get off camera, then the next day when they are all stuffing themselves with double doubles in Maccy D’s they are presented on camera
She won’t stay away too long , just a little pause for dramatic effect. She will miss her adoring public, she will miss the begging because begging in her messed up mind is the same as creator content and maybe Andy’s income won’t stretch to an all inclusive in Lanzarote

Anyhoo… we are still all here, joined by some very welcome newcomers as well. None of us arrested or locked up yet. But don’t worry. I’m setting up a GoFundMe so we can hire a cracking legal team 😀 and I might approach Rantz for merch and have Tattle Out The Beggars, embroidered on the hoodies

By the way….I know we saved Mrs Kirby, did we save Sharon from Florida too? Lolol

Mrs K is spilling the tea and cupcakes little by little
3 cheers for Mrs K
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
"I'm slowly coming back in my time in my way" Slowly? You have not really been gone 🤣 🤣

Lets be real, all the "awful stuff" is your fault 100%

Just be honest, you have Lanzagrotty to pay for & its squeaky bum time with all the agencies about to pay you a visit.

"Making fun of people it's not illegal its cruel" Financially grooming minors and vulnerable IS ILLEGAL.

Is she really that thick
Slowly coming back that’s laughable you’ve not been away making tiktoks on a train cooking live being a moderator reading tattle 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hold your hands up and apologise to all those you taken money off admit what you’ve said along with the baseball bat man for the vile video he made with the skanky one 😡 your followers are children along with vulnerable as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last ten pages I missed 🤣

so I been speaking to my neighbour who is a police officer 😊 I told him what’s going on. He said The police would NOT put a investigation on for someone phoning them saying she’s getting bullied on social media unless any said person had caused physically harm or actually turned up at her home and directly threatened her. (But she would have to have proof)
He laughed at what I was saying.
he said everyone is entitled to a opinion and there is nothing she can do about it.
Unlike you Claire as you can get in to trouble for begging children or vulnerable adults for gifts.
like he said “ would she go up to a child in the street and ask for £50” no she wouldn’t and you are not allowed to do it on social media either.

She said at the end of her video she put up that she is following the police advice. That would be to stay of social media. That’s why she went on Mankeys page to do a live.
If anyone sees kids gift them take all the screen shots please. They will come in handy 😊🙌

I think she didn’t even go to her sisters she went straight toMankey family and then Andy pandy met her there.
She said on a live before her sister moved far away and she don’t speak to her family.
she’s forgetting what she is saying.
So Clarebeg it seems all your lies are unfolding.
We have always told the truth on Tattlelife and now half of TikTok have noticed what you and Mankeys have done and are disgusted.
you are had loads of people commenting on Mankeys live about you and how you beg of kids.
How about you and Mankeys go live and turn your gifts off 👏you BEG!!
You can start a petition you haven’t got a leg to stand on 🤣
We will not let this go until you stop begging. Im going to have a few drinks with my neighbours tonight I will see what he suggests 😊

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Mrs Kirby if you’re reading this you need to get yourself along to TokFest and see how many people love you….. show Claire the true meaning of “support” when she sees for her own eyes when you would take the limelight away from her 😂😂
Mrs Kirby. We are so fond of you in here. Lots of love and positivity for you xx
#save Sharon from Florida
#save Sandy
#save Amy
#save the vulnerable gifters
#save the children gifters
#save the flippin world from Mankey and ScareBeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Oh yes.....us trolls.....shocking.....🤣🤣
Aww gosh anyone with a difference of opinion is a troll in their eyes by the way I didn’t contact school don’t even look at address I did think it was disgusting the way you and Manley beg for gifts as I work 12 hour shifts to provide for my family .. the only naughty thing I did was voice my opinion and would do again if it saved the vinerable like mrs Kirby from gifting if you have learned anything may it be to no longer beg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Claire: I think the 90 people on here are genuine.

Tattlers: I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15