Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Claire is leaving again. This time for good.
Apparently someone emailed school but took 2 weeks to tell Scare bear. They then did tell her when she was on a break away but she didn’t return home because she needed to clear her head.
She has privatised everything and everyone including unfollowing Mrs K on insta… the same day Mrs K made a cryptic post about someone being sorry for what they had done and being caught and in court!
The hoodies are still going good… nobody’s bought one yet so clearly haven’t washed them either
The diet is going well. She’s down to 3 million calories a day though now she has made everything private it’s a wonder if we will see those manky toes on a Saturday now - how will we cope?
We are still waiting for the first crime number but don’t worry the police have investigated everything at lightening speed. She came on to Tattle and gave the police everything they needed to know… so Andy put his bat down
Such a dramatic tantrum after being outed on the battle competition
Still playing wife swap with the Manky’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap:

Claire is leaving again. This time for good.
Apparently someone emailed school but took 2 weeks to tell Scare bear. They then did tell her when she was on a break away but she didn’t return home because she needed to clear her head.
She has privatised everything and everyone including unfollowing Mrs K on insta… the same day Mrs K made a cryptic post about someone being sorry for what they had done and being caught and in court!
The hoodies are still going good… nobody’s bought one yet so clearly haven’t washed them either
The diet is going well. She’s down to 3 million calories a day though now she has made everything private it’s a wonder if we will see those manky toes on a Saturday now - how will we cope?
We are still waiting for the first crime number but don’t worry the police have investigated everything at lightening speed. She came on to Tattle and gave the police everything they needed to know… so Andy put his bat down
Such a dramatic tantrum after being outed on the battle competition
Still playing wife swap with the Manky’s
Mumz will be proud I'm sure 👍

Just to add though the cease & desist notices,bailiffs,hmrc,the council,uc & mums at the school gates (phew) it's all good though because Claire has left andy & the kids to deal with all that while she gets some selfcare (& 'police advice' from her ex police sister) to get 'this wife & momma back to her family' ok la whatever 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder how long will it be until she posts a video of herself lip syncing 'This Is Me'?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I will keep this video up for 48 hours"

Tomorrow's the day then. Hasta la vista, beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The beg HAS deleted the 48hr video.

I stand surprised. She’s probably only done it because she’s getting Tiktok withdrawals, she’ll be back by a week.

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to keep me posted on this amazing group and all the people she is helping that need it

Why just take the post down? I thought she was taking her account down??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.