Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be reporting his account EVERY time he battles/begs....he already had his main account restricted previously....if TT only restrict it for the duration of this ridiculous begging charade I'll be happy.
I’ll happily be a sheep on this occasion! The small print was an interesting read. They need to interact with viewers and have creative content. Which they do neither. What they do is say smash it guys, we need 3 more even if its roses. THATS WHAT YOU CALL EMBARRASSING

Reactions: 6
I’ll happily be a sheep on this occasion! The small print was an interesting read. They need to interact with viewers and have creative content. Which they do neither. What they do is say smash it guys, we need 3 more even if its roses. THATS WHAT YOU CALL EMBARRASSING
They sit on a live for 18 hours and do nothing.. he’s just said he’ll sleep in the morning so he can be up at night! You have a fuckin baby! Sort your priorities out

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Claire’s added the link to tiktok coins in her bio now too. In the link tree

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They sit on a live for 18 hours and do nothing.. he’s just said he’ll sleep in the morning so he can be up at night! You have a fuckin baby! Sort your priorities out
SMASH the chocolates out guys 😡 and she’s making out she’s doing it for then NO ! Your getting gifts as well moron 😤

Claire’s added the link to tiktok coins in her bio now too. In the link tree
Begging witch

• Angry
i said it HEAR this morning!! I said she’ll do the competition 🤬🤬🤬🤬

begging bastards

• Wow
  • Heart
I called it!!!
I knew she couldn’t resist and will start playing
Games on begs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Begging bastards! He really wants to see a bear just once 😡
He got 2 or likely more now it’s the phone he’s after so he can then use the toy phone 😡 SO BEGBARE is now in the competition absolutely discusting YOU haven’t got mental health or anxiety your only anxiety is missing the money VILE !

• Angry
I’m currently at work on my break I cannot believe the state of them please all report screen record as they breaking terms and condition of the game

Reactions: 9
Disgusting begging humans.

"We need chocolates and teddy bears".

Just stop. Do you have no shame?

I’m currently at work on my break I cannot believe the state of them please all report screen record as they breaking terms and condition of the game
I got a fair few screen recordings but will sort them tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Mental health goes out the window when money is involved. What a kick in the teeth to people who genuinely struggle daily.

I’ll make a new thread now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.