Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be interested to know if that competition winner got hers. And the other ones got their chef hat or whatever it was 🤣
If they had orders and she’s gonna take weeks I’d want a refund too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be interested to know if that competition winner got hers. And the other ones got their chef hat or whatever it was 🤣
If they had orders and she’s gonna take weeks I’d want a refund too
She’s clearly not as busy as she says she is otherwise she wouldn’t have gone gallivanting to The Trampy’s

Reactions: 6
Why do they call us trolls for telling the truth about old beggy Claire and her mounds of pasta, unwashed hands and 3 of everything 🙄😂

She's an idiot.
[/QUOTE
We know she reads here everyday so she’s probably been fuming about this for days pretending she doesn’t read HEAR 😂

Reactions: 4
Over 60 comments of people saying how fantastic her group is, I think I’m missing something Cos her group is crap, sorry Claire 🥰

Reactions: 5
At the risk of sounding like a parrot or a monkey 😄 🤣 😂 comedy gold 🤣 🤔 😆 you couldn't make this tit up. Show yourself Claire snooping and running all day everyday when we all know your hear👂 don't mind me just watching 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's an idiot.
🤡 🤡🤡🤡 they do well in the circus tho

At the risk of sounding like a parrot or a monkey 😄 🤣 😂 comedy gold 🤣 🤔 😆 you couldn't make this tit up. Show yourself Claire snooping and running all day everyday when we all know your hear👂 don't mind me just watching 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣
They’re to busy reading the truth about themselves on HEAR that’s just for you begbare 🤪

Reactions: 5
Or wish me luck as I wave you goodbye 😂😂
“Should I stay or should I go”
“Go on now go… walk out the door”
“I’ll sing it one last time for you…”
“Hello… it’s me… hello from the other side”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.