Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Albanians are usually in the top three but a lot of them have had their accounts permanently banned as people mass report so they get banned for fraud.
If there's Albanians involved then it will definitely be fraud....the Albanian mafia have probably got their fingers in it.....along with people smuggling.....did anyone see Ross Kemp when he travelled eastern Europe....he crapped himself a few times in a few countries.....Albania being one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love the thread title. Love the recap x
Had a great weekend thanks if anyone is considering Peppa Pig World its amazing and worth it. Its has a Dinosaur Theme Park next to it thats included in the entry. And if you can fit a drive through the New Forest as well even better. It was amazing to see horses, donkeys, cows and pigs just roaming free in the countryside
Back to business….
I thought Scare would have caved and come out of self inflicted hiding by now and giving her admiring public such super shows like pasta mountains and passata and spinach with everything.
So no diet, no kids, no hubby, no happiness, no merch, no business socials, no responsibility all weekend and she’s still a flipping misery guts.
Hiding out at Mankey Mansion cooking the nastiest curry ever been seen by my eyes, what a bloody mess that was.
No hugs or kisses when the family turned up, just growls, to get off camera, then the next day when they are all stuffing themselves with double doubles in Maccy D’s they are presented on camera
She won’t stay away too long , just a little pause for dramatic effect. She will miss her adoring public, she will miss the begging because begging in her messed up mind is the same as creator content and maybe Andy’s income won’t stretch to an all inclusive in Lanzarote

Anyhoo… we are still all here, joined by some very welcome newcomers as well. None of us arrested or locked up yet. But don’t worry. I’m setting up a GoFundMe so we can hire a cracking legal team 😀 and I might approach Rantz for merch and have Tattle Out The Beggars, embroidered on the hoodies

By the way….I know we saved Mrs Kirby, did we save Sharon from Florida too? Lolol

Mrs K is spilling the tea and cupcakes little by little
3 cheers for Mrs K
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah looks like she brought tickets to meet them
Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Had a great weekend thanks if anyone is considering Peppa Pig World its amazing and worth it. Its has a Dinosaur Theme Park next to it thats included in the entry. And if you can fit a drive through the New Forest as well even better. It was amazing to see horses, donkeys, cows and pigs just roaming free in the countryside
Back to business….
I thought Scare would have caved and come out of self inflicted hiding by now and giving her admiring public such super shows like pasta mountains and passata and spinach with everything.
So no diet, no kids, no hubby, no happiness, no merch, no business socials, no responsibility all weekend and she’s still a flipping misery guts.
Hiding out at Mankey Mansion cooking the nastiest curry ever been seen by my eyes, what a bloody mess that was.
No hugs or kisses when the family turned up, just growls, to get off camera, then the next day when they are all stuffing themselves with double doubles in Maccy D’s they are presented on camera
She won’t stay away too long , just a little pause for dramatic effect. She will miss her adoring public, she will miss the begging because begging in her messed up mind is the same as creator content and maybe Andy’s income won’t stretch to an all inclusive in Lanzarote

Anyhoo… we are still all here, joined by some very welcome newcomers as well. None of us arrested or locked up yet. But don’t worry. I’m setting up a GoFundMe so we can hire a cracking legal team 😀 and I might approach Rantz for merch and have Tattle Out The Beggars, embroidered on the hoodies

By the way….I know we saved Mrs Kirby, did we save Sharon from Florida too? Lolol

3 cheers for Mrs K
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Aww we looked at peppa world for my girls 4th bday but it was like £500 for two days and we just can’t afford it 😩 and no Tom or Claire I wouldn’t dream of going live on TikTok to get gifts and pay for it 🤣🤣 something for us to save up for though! So glad you all had a good time.
As fa as I’m aware she didn’t gift Tom last night so it’s a bonus 🙌🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Insta update:

Watch out, Scarebare's coming back. I prefer begbare personally.

Screenshot_20220207_123752.jpg
Screenshot_20220207_123812.jpg
Screenshot_20220207_123838.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aww we looked at peppa world for my girls 4th bday but it was like £500 for two days and we just can’t afford it 😩 and no Tom or Claire I wouldn’t dream of going live on TikTok to get gifts and pay for it 🤣🤣 something for us to save up for though! So glad you all had a good time.
As fa as I’m aware she didn’t gift Tom last night so it’s a bonus 🙌🏼
Check out The Brewhouse in Romsey on airbnb
It was immaculate and 10 mins from the park, a gourmet pub down the road to the right and Maccys down the road to the left. We had the best of both worlds. Depending how far you are travelling one night might do you. I had 3 other adults sharing the cost and 1 kid got in free due to their height

Insta update:

View attachment 1045604View attachment 1045605View attachment 1045606
Why is she making it sound like a threat? We expected her back way before this lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got over that anxiety attack pretty quick didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Insta update:

View attachment 1045604View attachment 1045605View attachment 1045606
😄 🤣 😂 😆 OMFG you are scary to the kids you beg off and the ones in your house and your husband but you dont scare us at all. I much prefer beggy annie 😄 🤣 😂 come back please do but leave your begging cap behind find yourself some morals and maybe get a proper job because an influencer you are not and will never be in your current form.

It was immaculate and 10 mins from the park, a gourmet pub down the road to the right and Maccys down the road to the left. We had the best of both worlds. Depending how far you are travelling one night might do you. I had 3 other adults sharing the cost and 1 kid got in free due to their height

Why is she making it sound like a threat? We expected her back way before this lolol
Oohh thank you for that! I’ll get the Mr to check it out tonight 😍

Isn’t it funny how she’s back just in time for Toms weekly ranking begathon

• Angry
Oohh thank you for that! I’ll get the Mr to check it out tonight 😍

Isn’t it funny how she’s back just in time for Toms weekly ranking begathon
It is but what is funnier halesfamily backup was a mod last night for the big announced battle but no gifts given 😅🤣😂🤣😅 no honour amongst rogues and wronguns is there ?

Back to business….

3 cheers for Mrs K
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
For she’s a jolly good fellow for she’s a jolly good fellow….. she is definitely spilling the tea bit by bit.
My guess is that she is going to drop a series of cryptic posts to build her confidence then she will go live and spill all ….

It might take DHB and Becks to come alongside her a bit though…… BECKS!!!! BECKS…. YoooHoooooo!

PS …. The awful name we have for you “Scarebear” well love it’s hardly the most awful name invented to be honest. If you would like us to try harder just say!!

I mean not like the awful names you and your family use for other people…. Rich and Fat to start with….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing he thinks on payday people will pay more 😭 or once a month gives people chance to save up, it’s absolutely disgusting! He’s no shame at all.
Did you see his face light up when Sharon entered room but she didn’t gift lol
Ok Clare aka Arnie I Will Be Back Baconator
Definetly prefer beg bare !! Maybe that will raise awareness be kind be bare and don’t click your fingers expecting kids or vunerable to gift oh and thank gosh mrs Kirby is safe !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For she’s a jolly good fellow for she’s a jolly good fellow….. she is definitely spilling the tea bit by bit.
My guess is that she is going to drop a series of cryptic posts to build her confidence then she will go live and spill all ….

It might take DHB and Becks to come alongside her a bit though…… BECKS!!!! BECKS…. YoooHoooooo!

PS …. The awful name we have for you “Scarebear” well love it’s hardly the most awful name invented to be honest. If you would like us to try harder just say!!

I mean not like the awful names you and your family use for other people…. Rich and Fat to start with….
And Andy calling DHB a pervert

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I’m sure she be back to help Tom with his weekly ranking no words

• Haha
How can you come back when you never left? She’s been on TT daily, just not posted any content but she’s been there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you come back when you never left? She’s been on TT daily, just not posted any content but she’s been there
And hear and everywhere 😄 🤣 😂 😆 oh except at home receiving support from her family she wasn't there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure scarebare is mild and no offensive compared to “pervert” “child groomer” amongst all the other names you’ve called people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.