Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the groups still there, we’ve been called trolls, bullies, saddos, jealous, nasty and childish. I am so hurt by these comments πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well the groups still there, we’ve been called trolls, bullies, saddos, jealous, nasty and childish. I am so hurt by these comments πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
With the extreme hurt you're feeling, it's probably best to pack your bags, up & leave your family & head off for a few days to stay with your sister wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on now Claire we are all friends HEAR come and say hi… don’t hide behind a username Claire otherwise that makes you a troll and how dare you call me a monkey. I’m off to the police you bully !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I strongly object to the jealous comments
Same absolutely violated πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† I am a little parrot today but just have to say Claire I have a beautiful family respectful children with morals a fantastic husband who is amazing (but wouldnt stand for cleaning and shopping after a hard days graft not that I would ask or demand that anyway) I have only a few close friends but many colleagues and associates whose company I enjoy often. I have a few hobbies (when I have time) a job I really enjoy that pays quite well it allows me to live comfortably with the prospect of a good pension in years to come and I sleep like a baby every single night knowing I have done my best. Which bit of a car crash of your life should I be jealous of ??? Your shocking unhealthy diet (that your poor family have to endure) your rivoting social life and close circle of friends (3 mods) your successful business (well ?) The free money you collect from children & vulnerable people(you can keep it) please do come and let me know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Come on now Claire we are all friends HEAR come and say hi… don’t hide behind a username Claire otherwise that makes you a troll and how dare you call me a monkey. I’m off to the police you bully !!!!
Wait I’ll get my coat & come with you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she will close the group, I think she’s done that post for some love and attention and will say β€œ I am HEAR to stay, the monkeys aren’t driving me away” πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she will close the group, I think she’s done that post for some love and attention and will say β€œ I am HEAR to stay, the monkeys aren’t driving me away” πŸ™„
she won’t close it. Just like she hasn’t closed her TT account. It’s all drama and attention seeking. She is getting up My snout lately

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.