Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting more food stuff in HEAR, oh I bet her followers can’t wait to see mounds of pasta and 3 of everything 😂
Is this a pee take ? I take it VIEW means FEW …she’s been in an awful place in her mind yes cruel words hurt just liked your other half spouted out in the DHB video ? Think about those words he used 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As most suspected on here already, Claire didn't go to her sister's. She went to Mankey's. Here's pictures from her Instagram she's just uploaded of her and Lucy visiting Whitby. She's wearing the same jumper underneath her coat that she wore in Tik Tok's taken near the sea on the days she was supposedly at her sisters... Very strange thing to lie about, but explains the Mankey's silence during that time too.

Screenshot_20220206_195848.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200125.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200135.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200152.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200204.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200219.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200228.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200236.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200244.jpg

Previous image/video...

Screenshot_20220206_200812.jpg

Screenshot_20220206_200834.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It definitely is didn't someone post on here about pan handling ? Its disgraceful shameless behaviour and then to call MH and trolls when you get called out well ?
Yep I did a few days ago.. would they sit outside a tesco and say come on guys just 1 more pound.. come on I only need 3 more. No they absolutely wouldn’t! Because it’s illegal and I don’t think they’d bring themselves to do it face to face. So what’s diffident on titkok?

• Heart
As most suspected on here already, Claire didn't go to her sister's. She went to Mankey's. Here's pictures from her Instagram she's just uploaded of her and Lucy visiting Whitby. She's wearing the same jumper underneath her coat that she wore in Tik Tok's taken near the sea on the days she was supposedly at her sisters... Very strange thing to lie about, but explains the Mankey's silence during that time too.

View attachment 1044453
View attachment 1044454
View attachment 1044455
View attachment 1044456
View attachment 1044457
View attachment 1044458
View attachment 1044459
View attachment 1044460
View attachment 1044461

Previous image/video...

View attachment 1044472
View attachment 1044473
Liars always get found out ! Yes be KIND & don’t take advantage of kids & vulnerable followers then the world of tiktok will be a happy place …

Mrs K’s newest video ohhh we need her to spill the tea 🫖
Just seen it 😳 I’d out the begs

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1044453
View attachment 1044454
View attachment 1044455
View attachment 1044456
View attachment 1044457
View attachment 1044458
View attachment 1044459
View attachment 1044460
View attachment 1044461

Previous image/video...

View attachment 1044472
View attachment 1044473
I said this all along only because it would have to be someone with no morals who would welcome her knowing she is going to abandon her family for me time when she has created the whole tit show in the 1st place SHAME ON ALL OF YOU & poor andy and the kids the woman needs to have serious words with herself

Reactions: 10
She looks distraught in those photos 🤥

Disgusting playing on mental health like that, some of us actually truly suffer and can’t even leave the house 🤬🤬🤬🤬

her comeuppance will come soon enough

Reactions: 13
I said this all along only because it would have to be someone with no morals who would welcome her knowing she is going to abandon her family for me time when she has created the whole tit show in the 1st place SHAME ON ALL OF YOU & poor andy and the kids the woman needs to have serious words with herself
Notice Tom and Lucy never offered Shan to come and stay when she was/is going through things.

Reactions: 14
She looks distraught in those photos 🤥

Disgusting playing on mental health like that, some of us actually truly suffer and can’t even leave the house 🤬🤬🤬🤬

her comeuppance will come soon enough
Yes first thing I noticed the smiles no I don’t buy it either I know a lot of people with mental health illnesses and they can’t even go out the front door some days let alone make tiktok videos on a train and do live stream cooking 😡

Reactions: 11
Yes first thing I noticed the smiles no I don’t buy it either I know a lot of people with mental health illnesses and they can’t even go out the front door some days let alone make tiktok videos on a train and do live stream cooking 😡

exactly this! It’s all bullshit. She is a narcissist 💯

I thought the same and before she “arrived at the Manky’s” she posted that beach photo for her thinking tune … I don’t get why she needed to lie about being at her sisters??

Mrs K post …. She is ready to spill the tea … I’m sure. Bless her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Claire must feel safe enough to go home now, Tom’s just said she has gone home

Reactions: 4
  • Angry
I bet she’s going to try blame Mrs Kirby for falling out. Never trust anyone pfffttttt is that some kind of joke?? No one should of trusted her.
Reading between the lines something has been sent to mrs Kirby from someone profile and they denied it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Claire sweetie, a social media break doesn’t mean travelling so you can go on your friends account. You’ve got an addiction to tiktok and taking money off your vulnerable following.

• Heart
They're the worst people to go and see. Bet they've all been sat reading tattle and other videos and winding her up , making it worse. I, bet she's been looking after the baby , cooking and cleaning all week. As for her husband, what an doormat . He would have been working and doing everything at home whilst she was doing it all for the Mankeys. Also , what must her own kids think . Very bizarre.

• Heart
I reckon Claire definitely invited herself
I'd say the greedy mare probably felt like she was owed something from them after putting them up for their extended stay.
Also, if you were going through such a tough time, why would you run off on your family to be with your TikTok fRIeNdS, would you not want to be surrounded by your family & friends that you have known for years.
It's strange that she doesn't appear to actually have any friends pre her arrival to BegTok, even at her highly anticipated birthday party, the attendees were a couple of TikTok mods & another BegTok family.

Reading between the lines something has been sent to mrs Kirby from someone profile and they denied it
It'll be about what Andy wrote on James' Instagram then. He wrote about robbing her pension and then he tried to cover it up by deleting it and changing his username. Obviously didn't work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Posting more food stuff in HEAR, oh I bet her followers can’t wait to see mounds of pasta and 3 of everything 😂
In a view days 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It'll be about what Andy wrote on James' Instagram then. He wrote about robbing her pension and then he tried to cover it up by deleting it and changing his username. Obviously didn't work.
He WHAT? 😳 Andy wrote that? Omg they are all sick in the head

I used to like that sophiena but she’s starting to beg the gifts now. Tomorrow night she’s doing a make up and face mask live 🙄 she just told everyone she will be on at 7pm and “we are going for it” what’s that meant to mean??
it means gift me as much as you can.
She had a few bad comments all ready.
she told everyone to get a glass of wine and join her.
why don’t she turn her gifts of then? I’m sick of these people begging.
They seem to go live fine so why can’t they get a day time job.
I notice Soph always pushing her kids of her lives to. Even when they are crying for her.
What is wrong with these people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.