Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Instagram updates:

A response to someone on a picture she uploaded of Ruby (Manley family daughter) and Ava Marie.

Screenshot_20220206_172957.jpg

A sympathy video with some speech (not from her, just the sound) about mental health.

Screenshot_20220206_172911.jpg

And this...

Screenshot_20220206_172902.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Some Instagram updates:

A response to someone on a picture she uploaded of Ruby (Manley family daughter) and Ava Marie.

View attachment 1044119

A sympathy video with some speech (not from her, just the sound) about mental health.

View attachment 1044118

And this...

View attachment 1044117
What does that even mean though ? Has she seen the error of her ways and realised fleecing people is wrong ? Was mrs k's tiky toky actually aimed and she is in more trouble than we know?

It looks like she has decided to go home anyway after all the dramatics come on Claire give us a bit of a clue I am fully invested 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does that even mean though ? Has she seen the error of her ways and realised fleecing people is wrong ? Was mrs k's tiky toky actually aimed and she is in more trouble than we know?

It looks like she has decided to go home anyway after all the dramatics come on Claire give us a bit of a clue I am fully invested 😄 🤣 😂
Mrs Kirby's video was definitely aimed as swiftly after Claire unfollowed her on Instagram and then Mrs Kirby unfollowed Claire.

My guess is Claire is being her usual narcissistic self and blaming everyone else for her own wrongdoings. This will be about her friendship with Mrs Kirby. We all know full well that Claire is to blame and that Mrs Kirby was just taken for a mug by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has to deal with the school gate mothers on monday so i bet she sends Andy to take them in to school while she eats 3 sausages and 3 bacon slices and 3 eggs and 3 wraps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to deal with the school gate mothers on monday so i bet she sends Andy to take them in to school while she eats 3 sausages and 3 bacon slices and 3 eggs and 3 wraps
I wonder how many follow her 😂 it’ll be another fresh week on the “see me eat me diet “ looked bigger than ever on Friday evening 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5

My guess is it will be all trolls fault that she can't do what she's so good at, in fact I've not seen another woman on Tictok to match her.

Reactions: 4
Well that’s a lie she is being paranoid, to me she seemed very paranoid on that live with The Manley’s on Friday
Exactly you would not be cooking on a live & there was skanky reading the messages out to her oh a lot of love in the room for scarebare 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly you would not be cooking on a live & there was skanky reading the messages out to her oh a lot of love in the room for scarebare 🤦🏼‍♀️
Going live on Tom’s profile made no sense whatsoever. If you’re traumatised from social media it doesn’t matter who’s account you come on - you stay clear …. Anyway I thought it was police advice.

I do think Mrs K’s post was aimed at her and like it was said swiftly followed by them both unfollowing each other. I see Mrs K has also unfollowed Andy too.

Mrs Kirby definitely has a story to tell and my guess is that it won’t be long before she starts to tell all… clearly there was a fall out many weeks ago. Personally I think Claire will be bricking it now about whether Mrs K blows her cover or not. I personally think it sadly for Mrs K goes deeper than we even thought….

Reactions: 13
Going live on Tom’s profile made no sense whatsoever. If you’re traumatised from social media it doesn’t matter who’s account you come on - you stay clear …. Anyway I thought it was police advice.

I do think Mrs K’s post was aimed at her and like it was said swiftly followed by them both unfollowing each other. I see Mrs K has also unfollowed Andy too.

Mrs Kirby definitely has a story to tell and my guess is that it won’t be long before she starts to tell all… clearly there was a fall out many weeks ago. Personally I think Claire will be bricking it now about whether Mrs K blows her cover or not. I personally think it sadly for Mrs K goes deeper than we even thought….
I hope she does speak out properly. Mrs Kirby seems like a great person.

It's sickening seeing them go from gifter to gifter, modding them, pretending they're great friends, inviting them to their homes, expecting them to babysit children... The list could go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope she does speak out properly. Mrs Kirby seems like a great person.

It's sickening seeing them go from gifter to gifter, modding them, pretending they're great friends, inviting them to their homes, expecting them to babysit children... The list could go on.
This is why it is grooming in my view. It’s sick.

Reactions: 11
This is why it is grooming in my view. It’s sick.
It definitely is didn't someone post on here about pan handling ? Its disgraceful shameless behaviour and then to call MH and trolls when you get called out well ?

Reactions: 7
This bad behaviour is going to rub off on the kids I wish Andy would take control of the family, I can just see more and more manipulation happening almost daily and for what exactly, because you have been stopped from begging from kids.

If she was serious about leaving she would delete her profile but no way will she give up 80k followers because her ego means more then her kids. She just keeps making a fool of herself every time she posts something. You make a big song and dance about saftey and leaving then you stand by it and make a stand and delete delete delete bye bye cheerio gone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she was serious about leaving she would delete her profile but no way will she give up 80k followers because her ego means more then her kids. She just keeps making a fool of herself every time she posts something. You make a big song and dance about saftey and leaving then you stand by it and make a stand and delete delete delete bye bye cheerio gone
Don’t forget she wanted that 100k wouldn’t surprise me if she takes the account off private …tiktok means more to her than her family.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.