Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope so it is sickening watching them be so fake with people acting like friends because they have given large gifts its the same with a few of their mods. They are not friends at all
I agree completely! I think Sharon is American and thought she was doing a good thing. Sad really. There are such good people in this world and then there are people like on TT who just rip them off. Absolutely ruining one’s good heart.

Possibly tonight ? It will be the 'thousands 😄 🤣 ' of messages asking them to do a talent show or mr & mrs that they just couldnt ignore its not fair on her 'fans'
How does a talent show benefit the performer? Its like people do some performance and the mankeys get the gifts? What a joke!

Reactions: 9
I saw her gift as well in DHB’s live. I am new here but wanted to comment. I saw some statements by that Sharon which gave me the impression she did not know these were all connected friends and being scammers but does now. Let’s hope she has found tattle life. Her gifts seem to have stopped to many. The gifts to DHB and to another account for the boy without limbs were generous. Sad someone with a giving nature has been taken advantage of. Good on tattle life and other users for informing her and stopping her from giving to the greedy and not the needy!!! Disgusts me to see good people get used and abused.
Yes I seen her donate loads in DHB charity experiment she was very generous.

I truly hope 🙏

Meanwhile Claire in McDonald’s with the manky family - for someone who is traumatised by social media she’s not half putting herself about on tom’s profile lately 😂
She really looks anxious don’t she ! anxious because she wants another box of 🍟 fancy having a diet group 😂😂

I truly hope 🙏

Meanwhile Claire in McDonald’s with the manky family - for someone who is traumatised by social media she’s not half putting herself about on tom’s profile lately 😂
She really looks anxious don’t she ! anxious because she wants another box of 🍟 fancy having a diet group 😂😂
Doesnt look like a diet for any of them!!
it’s the see food diet 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do u think lucy is preg or just ill from clares cooking. Shes the only one not eating

• Haha
Yes I seen her donate loads in DHB charity experiment she was very generous.

it’s the see food diet 😂
Greedy mare
In every way

Do u think lucy is preg or just ill from clares cooking. Shes the only one not eating
She looks it

Come on Claire’s cut down she usually has 3 of everything, so 2 fries isn’t as much for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's that saying about Fresh Fish and House Guests, they both start to stink after a couple of days.

• Haha
Two lots of chips with her chicken Big Mac 🤦‍♀️ Wonder what she will write on her diet and support group as she hasn’t been loosing any weight 🤣
Find yourself a man that looks at you the same way Claire looks at food !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two lots of chips with her chicken Big Mac 🤦‍♀️ Wonder what she will write on her diet and support group as she hasn’t been loosing any weight 🤣
I’m half asleep and thought it said two lots of chins 😭🤣
Ive been in agony with my tooth all weekend so I’ve been so quiet on here. Lots of orajel and ibuprofen hopefully I’m on the mend 😬

All children commenting on his post yet again. I just reported them. First one got banned straight away. Hopefully the others will now too. How can he speak to children that’s very strange.
I’ve gone through so many reports on both their accounts, there’s one who has she’s 10 in her bio yet TikTok say no violation. With the things Tom comes out with especially in his lives 10 year olds don’t need to hear that!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is why Andy or even Nathan or even just anyone has never corrected her when she constantly misuses and misspells a word… like HEAR … etc

Its all very weird

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand is why Andy or even Nathan or even just anyone has never corrected her when she constantly misuses and misspells a word… like HEAR … etc

Its all very weird
What I don't understand is why Andy does not Rien her in, you can't run off to people you hardly know.

• Heart
Because by making it a problem now she can blame TL the petition was shared on her social media
I agree completely! I think Sharon is American and thought she was doing a good thing. Sad really. There are such good people in this world and then there are people like on TT who just rip them off. Absolutely ruining one’s good heart.

How does a talent show benefit the performer? Its like people do some performance and the mankeys get the gifts? What a joke!
they get a apron
What I don't understand is why Andy does not Rien her in, you can't run off to people you hardly know.
maybe she writes hear on purpose now because she reads heAr I was thinking maybe a petition could be made to get tik tok to stop letting creators groom vunerable adults into gifting .. or even stop gifting I doubt tattle will be removed as a opinion I am not a troll or a bully I’m sick of the anxiety card everyone throws it around if you have anxiety last thing you do is flaunt it on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Because he's a weak and lily livered excuse for a "man"....totally under her thumb....she shits on him....he works all day then she has him running around after her when he gets in....shopping, cleaning, taking the kids wherever they need to be....cant believe she doesn't drive....I was desperate to get my licence....passed my test 9 months after my 17th birthday and bought a car straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Only thing she’s anxious about is how much tit she’s got herself in 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.